It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you remember Dolores Barrios, the woman from the planet Venus???

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ucalien

I was talking about her nose ridge, there should be some soft shaddow next to it but there is not it is just a line in the photograph. Not a ridge on her forehead.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ucalien

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5e2db03d2dd2.jpg[/atsimg]

Facial features like your cheeks nose areas on the head cast soft shadows, this is not the case on her head.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I think that picture is really of a man, it looks like a transvestite to me, see the adams apple

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

The mark you pointed as a "line" in her forehead, is in the both side, as a "limit"of that protruding. I can see that, other guy saw that, you can't see that. It's a pointless discussion. Nobody will convince nobody about nothing.
And the shadows in her chicks, seems more like the shadows of her hair lock and maybe some fuzzy pixelation or imagery noise, due the poor quality of the image. IMO your point is not solid enough to confirm all these odd details in her face, are imagery artifacts.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by warisover

I think that picture is really of a man, it looks like a transvestite to me, see the adams apple

Wow, you pushed it too far now

I don't see any Adams apple, her lips are definitely female lips, and she just have a female looking, alien or not... Well, so far none dude here said she's a man. I guess it does count, doesn't???

[edit on 22-3-2010 by ucalien]

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by ucalien

Please show me a picture of a person or animal that shows the the curvature of facial features as lines and not as shadows (in this case it is both). Her cheeks can her forehead cast soft shadows on her face like everyone else but her magical venus face ridge shows up on photos a sa line.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
It is interesting that , during the 1960s and into the early 60s there were people who claimed to have met and openly spoken with those saying they were from another world.

There has been a suggestion that these people were part of a *black project* run by someone's intelligence service. Could be the Russkis could be the Yanks, maybe even both, maybe even one of these countries *client* states. The premise being that. by claiming to be from another world on a mission of goodwill and talking to people, they might somehow persuade people to trust them and hand over sensitive information, that otherwise, they would never have spoken about. it might seem a somewhat convoluted and strange way to, in effect, spy on another country. However, given the mindset of the time and many people's desperation not to a 3rd world war, one can see it might, indeed prove a fruitful strategy

The idea of secretly fostering peace and goodwill, between our two worlds, might well have found many an appreciative listener, even amongst those involved in . sensitive scientific work. Don't forget many oft hose responsible for the nuclear bomb, felt the weight of its' effects, quite heavily, on their consciences.

OK, so lets deal with another huge problem , for these claims. They look like us but are aliens. OK, well lets accept evolution occurs to fit a given system. The surely those interested in a world like ours, might well be from a similar world themselves? If the theory of pan spermia has truth in it. Who is to say all life in not descended from the same inter-stelllar travelling bacteria. That is, given a relatively similar set of circumstances, that bacteria will evolve into something akin to a bipedal apelike creature with a developed cognitive circuit. So on planets that are akin to our earth , similar if not identical evolutionary traits are found, because they are seeded from the same star dust across our universe. That doesn't rule out, life and intelligent life in forms that we simply have no comprehension of. However, bipedal ape like forms are more likely to feel "socially comfortable" contacting other bipedal ape like life forms, wherever they occur? Plus they already know what sort of ecosphere, planet wise, to look for in searching out these other lifeforms?

There again they might be so technically advanced as to be able to, appear using some kind of chameleon circuit as humanoids. The slight detail differences being deliberate, in order to convince contactees of them , genuinely, coming from another world?

Maybe they quit these experiments, post the 50s and 60s because, we humans became too 8savvy* about asking awkward questions about where they truly came from? Remember, in the 50s many scientists regarded Venus as Earth's twin. So any visiting Alien could say ,

"Oh, we are from Venus"... and even those in positions of authority in science would be of a mind to believe them. Of course, the moment we visited these worlds we realised that Venusian humanoids were off the menu.

See, consider it for a moment. in the 50s a civilisation that could travel from Venus to Earth, didn't need to be more than 20-30 years, more advanced than ours in terms of it's technology. That really doesn't pose a threat to our collective human ego, in the same way as say. even coming from the nearest Star would. The moment Venus is off the menu, to say.

"Hi, I'm an Alien"; means saying, "Hi, we are along way ahead of your science, when it comes to travel". All of a sudden that becomes far more, loaded, to the human psyche.

The reason i bring this all up is because of this...
books.google.co.uk... l=en&ei=dgeoS4axBIT40wSCz9neDQ&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=1&ved=0CAkQ6AEwAA#v=onepage&q=&f=false

From page 209 onwards. The "Mr Janus incident", with the Queen of England's Equerry.

One could argue that. having studied Britain and the USA, they decided that, given the openhandedness of members of the establishment, in Britain that was how to conduct their research in Britain. However, given the advanced state of paranoia exhibited by those in power in the USA, contact at a more social and *lower level* was preferable and less likely to cause any social ructions, that would see them, forced to reveal their true identity? The Royal family are not elected , so therefore, far less prone to the vagaries of popular opinion than the American establishment?

See , it cuts both ways doesn't it? One the one hand it's perfectly legitimate to argue that. As we became more sophisticated about our knowledge of the universe fraudsters can;t simply claim they come from Venus and be taken seriously by many people at all.

On the other hand, you can argue, perfectly legitimately that, the perpetrators of these claimed meetings, had only a short window where they could, walk amongst us , as it were, freely, admitting to various people they were from another world, before they had to admit. "Ok, we are, really, inter-stellar/inter-dimensional travellers/sophisticated androids. because they know the moment they admit that they will be hunted down, by most governments and their secrets demanded of them.

So yes, on the surface, these claims might seem ridiculous, however,, crazy as they seem, just maybe they are not quite as, out there, as they might seem at first sight?

My own natural instinct is to think, it's all just hooey, but then you read the Mr Janus story and you tell me, you don't think. "Well, that is damnably weird"?

[edit on 22-3-2010 by FireMoon]

[edit on 22-3-2010 by FireMoon]

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   
These are real pictures of real people, I can tell you that for certain. I can also tell you, that the first image is not an original, but a photograph of a photograph and slightly edited. Still though, the energy readings cannot be cheated and from what I can read, there is something a bit disturbing about them. Not neccessarely in a negative way, but they are different and should be approached with thought. Are they from Venus? I can't say 100%, but it is possible.
Jack

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by FireMoon

Hi Fire, could you shorten your link a little to make this page a little smaller.

books.google.co.uk...

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by smurfy

Hi Fire, could you shorten your link a little to make this page a little smaller.

books.google.co.uk...

Not sure how to , but if a mod wants to do it, please feel free to... you only have to click the link in blue though, to navigate to the page.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Cybernet

I can also tell you, that the first image is not an original, but a photograph of a photograph and slightly edited. Still though, the energy readings cannot be cheated and from what I can read, there is something a bit disturbing about them. Not neccessarely in a negative way, but they are different and should be approached with thought. Are they from Venus? I can't say 100%, but it is possible. Jack

IMO that raw images aren't exactly photos of another photos, but most likely xerox copies, and made by very old xerox copy machines... The "slight edition" you saw, was made by me. Obviously I had to apply some denoise filters (a lot of times), push the contrast to enhance them, in order to post a good material. And honestly, I don't felt them "a bit disturbing", but VERY disturbing, but in a positive way, like you said. Specially Dolores.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Hi Fire, could you shorten your link a little to make this page a little smaller. books.google.co.uk...

Not sure how to , but if a mod wants to do it, please feel free to... you only have to click the link in blue though, to navigate to the page.

Dude, I guess he was being ironic about the size of your commentary
Well, I'm 99% sure that he WAS being ironic...

BTW your avatar is damn funny.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Very interesting thank you for posting OP. If no one mentioned this yet there is also something up with one of the guys ears.

[edit on 22-3-2010 by seanizle]

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reminds me alot of that anunnaki chick...

www.youtube.com...

i thought women were from Jupiter?

[edit on 22-3-2010 by 2012DragonSlayer]

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
all the people look pretty ordinary. if i had the guess the first male picture is of italian/irish/eastern European descent ( mixed ) i used to know someone who looked identical. Id say the second is more italian/irish mix....and the female is of french or russian descent...

just my observation.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by ucalien

I don't think in the '50s someone would expect to see an alien spaceship parked near a conference, even being an UFO conference. And even less to see alien humanoids PARTICIPATING of this conference, I mean, people EVER are surprised by UFO sightings and few people have the nervous reflex to take pictures. However these three people NEVER were seen again, nor in the USA and nor in any other part of the world.

So you missed the part of the story explaining that was scared her off was someone taking her picture with a camera right? These are people who traveled from all over the world to attend a UFO conference and no one had a camera ready? No one wanted to take pictures of lecturers they came to see, the beautiful lodge and its surroundings? Of course they did not expect to see a UFO but please read the story again.

Someone took her picture with a camera and it scared her off into her ship. Where did his camera go?

Why do I think other people should have had their cameras ready? Because according to the story, more than just the photographer began to suspect she was from Venus.

Do you see the picture being painted here?

UFOlogists gathered together in a beautiful place, talking to what they suspect is a Venutian, a camera is ready and present, and still no one manages to snap the ship as it is taking off from a forest? Did he put his camera down before he ran to see why this woman from another planet ran off into the woods?

Do you see what I am seeing here at all? I am just looking at the story presented but it seems like you forgot some of the details in your defense.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by seanizle

If no one mentioned this yet there is also something up with one of the guys ears.

I've noticed that before I posted the pics, but I thought that dude's ears were more like a funny dumbo looking ears,
You know man... alien or not, isn't cool point out the looking of the others ears.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I dont know about the rest, but my great nephew whom has just reached a year old, has a massive ridge on his forehead, in fact we think its part of football hooligan evolution for head butting, so his day would have you believe anyway, but it is quite prominent, though i have never seen it on a person before,his parents have been told it is nothing to worry about.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by K J Gunderson

Someone took her picture with a camera and it scared her off into her ship. Where did his camera go?

It seems that YOU missed the whole story, and didn't read the thread appropriately. The guy that took the pictures was a REPORTER. João Martins, a brazilian photographer from the extinct magazine "O Cruzeiro", and this magazine was one of the first in the history, to publish cases of UFO sightings. Mainly in Brazil. If wasn't wrong this photographer had large experience with UFO sightings and this may explain why he jumped so fast to take pictures of them. In the '50s, in the USA, there was a massive "venus-light-weather-balloon-usaf-secret-experiment" government/military propaganda, to debunk the UFO phenomena. But there wasn't this pressure in Brazil. I bet that João Martins was just a smart guy with his camera that wasn't under the pressure of north-american propaganda.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I can't believe that anyone would believe that someone, or better yet, more than one, has visited from Venus. Even back then, SOMEONE brought a camera to gatherings like that and a gathering that large, I would say at least 10% did.

"Look at her eyelashes," "there was no photo manipulation back then," and etc. Yes, there was photo manipulation back then --gotta read up on Pearl Harbor as well as celebrity photos --yes, even back then.

Can you imagine if the GFL held a press conference and said they were from Venus? Imagine all the suckers who would believe them. People are really trying to look hard for anything out of this world --seeing things that aren't there or being taken in by charlatans.

You alien believers --you don't have to look for aliens to raise your consciences, it was done by God through the invention of the Internet, it was part of the whole "when knowledge is increased" revelation.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join