It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what is the skninless yellow eyed creature and why were the cops after it?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   
hey ats heres yet another strange story i came across though not as good as the others i have found i think it is still worthy of disscussion
o found it here paranormal.about.com...
here it is

This occurrence took place in Phoenix, Arizona in the mid-1990s. The story was told to me by one of my best friends. He was out at a party on the south side of Phoenix. If you lived there, you know that once the sunset it really got dark. While at the party, he could hear a police siren in the distance. Being from Phoenix, this was a common back then due to gang activity. So paying it no mind, the night dragged on.

But he felt surprise that now he could hear more and more sirens in the distance. Not only cop cars but fire engines. He thought it could be a car chase or something like that happening. Not having a good time and tired, he left the party.

This is where it gets crazy! Not being a drinker nor a story teller, he stated, "I was heading north on 7th St. about 2 a.m. As I approached Basline Rd., I could see to my left a line of cop cars racing at high speeds going south on Central Ave. On Basline Rd., there were no cars around that late at night. Then I saw what look like a child cross the road into the median into the bushes. I slowed to a stop and rolled down my window. What I saw scared the hell out of me!

"It looked like a small kid around three feet tall. But its glowing eyes where big and yellow. Its skin color I couldn't tell due to the darkness. It had no hair and its mouth was very small. It looked at me like it was frightened. Scared out of my mind, I took off looking back. I saw it run from the bushes across the street. I could also see what look like swarm of cops coming up from Central Ave to where I was just at."

Like I mentioned, this friend of mine is no storyteller. He's often quiet and keeps to himself.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Sounds like a classic urban legend.
A friend told me...

Like I mentioned, this friend of mine is no storyteller. He's often quiet and keeps to himself.

Psh. I'm often quiet and keep to myself, and I tell some whoppers.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by RuneSpider

is there any particular legend you could relate?

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
if they were after the alien, why would they sound their alarms??
Surley if it was true, they would not get the police to hunt down an alien, they would get someone much higher up to get it.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Trolloks

well maybe the government hired people to dress as cops and drive squad cars i mean wouldnt it be especially suspicious if the men in black in black s.u.v.s flew down the road at night? either way is suspicious i think this story probably isn't true however it is interesting

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by RuneSpider

Psh. I'm often quiet and keep to myself, and I tell some whoppers.

Oh Do!
Get yourself over to the Collaborative Writers section of ATS.
We need you!

As for the creature?

The quote goes so and thus...

Its skin color I couldn't tell due to the darkness.

It had no hair and its mouth was very small.

When you can tell me what's wrong with that statement I will tell you why this is an urban legend...

peace

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ashanu90

A common intro is my friend told me... or a friend of my friend, ect.

Pick any of the classics.

Such and such happened, I swear! It's true, it happened to a friend of mine.

Best examples I can think of would be Bloody mary, the story about the lady with a spiders nest in her hairspray, or the one where a lady cooked herself at a tanning salon.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by RuneSpider
reply to post by ashanu90

or the one where a lady cooked herself at a tanning salon.

eww remember hearing that one it still makes me a little bit queasy to think about it

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Why do people always run away when they see what they think is an alien creature? Why not try to communicate with it? According to this story, the "alien" seemed frightened, so wouldn't you try to approach it & offer help?

I think in an instance such as this, even though I might be somewhat scared, my curiosity would impel me to want to find out exactly what it was I was encountering.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by martron3000
Why do people always run away when they see what they think is an alien creature? Why not try to communicate with it? According to this story, the "alien" seemed frightened, so wouldn't you try to approach it & offer help?

I think in an instance such as this, even though I might be somewhat scared, my curiosity would impel me to want to find out exactly what it was I was encountering.

i would too but not with the cops and the fire department behind me

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by silo13
As for the creature?

The quote goes so and thus...

Its skin color I couldn't tell due to the darkness.

It had no hair and its mouth was very small.

When you can tell me what's wrong with that statement I will tell you why this is an urban legend...

peace

yeah i realized that after i posted this but it's still an interesting story in my opinion

top topics

join