It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

F Laws

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Tell someone they cannot do something, and they will do it tenfold just to prove you wrong, and tenfold over to prove to themselves they could do it.

Tell someone they can't climb that mountain in front of them and they will blow the mountain up responding "what mountain?" then they will dump the rubble in your path saying "YOU can't climb that mountain in front of you."

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 04:59 AM
link   
I am not sure what you are getting at. Did you get a speeding ticket or something?

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 05:11 AM
link   
reply to post by raj9721

The only thing I hate more than a progressive mindset is a Anarchy mindset. In your world only the very strongest would survive and the weak of mind and body would perish in a short period of time.

Is it alright to rape? How about murder? What about animal cruelty?

Only children that have no idea yet what the world is about and adults who have something mentally wrong with them think anarchy is a good solution. Which one do you fit into? This is simple truth that I am sure will escape you. Anarchy could only work if mans heart was pure I think we know it is not well maybe you don't but then again you don't want laws.

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Subjective Truth

Errr... I am not saying laws are good or bad, I am telling you it is logic, the more you compress the more potential energy.

A dog with a bad owner usually bites, when it bites does that make it a bad dog?

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Reply to post by Subjective Truth

Those things are of course not alright. If the laws regarding those things went away overnight would you go on some raping dog kicking spree?
If those laws were made punishable by immediate death would those who would rape or murder stop?

The answers are absolute. No law or lack of law will change them.

Maybe I'm just a fantastically decent person surround by a community of fantastically decent people but I can tell you with absolute certainty that the comets removal of local policing and government would not change a thing for us. In the short term perhaps it would incite some "lawless tourism" but the moment that results in harm to life or property the gate will be shut.

For lawlessness to work the people need to be willing to protect what they deem to be right. It's that unwillingness to protect themselves and their own that make for "strong ruling the weak" situations. Theres an o going discussion about the need to stand on your feet in the event of a catastrophic event over at survivalblog. Assumptions of pillaging, looting, raping in the even of a loss of government come to a wall when met with community. Especially rural community where the people are used to doing what they have to do to get things done.

Of course the cities are only full of rats, addicts and useful idiots so I'm sure they would succumb to animal kicking rape fests with plenty of stereo looting.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

join