It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Crash Site List Around the World

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I thought it would be interesting to start a thread on documented crash site incidents. So if you know of any, please feel free to post them along with a link to some material explaining the incident. I will start off with the most obvious:

Roswell
www.unexplainable.net...

Shaitan Mazar began on August 28, 1991
Link

Every-once-in-a-while I will come back to this link and edit it to bring the the posted links and crash sites to the front. I think it may be useful to get them all posted in one thread to get the info quickly.

Note: Don't forget these do not have to just be in the US. It would be interesting to get material from incidents all over the world.

Thanks.
Kata

[Edited on 1-6-2004 by Kata]

[Edited on 1-6-2004 by Kata]

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 04:40 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 04:41 PM
link   
You know, it amazes me the way those aliens, with the capability to traverse interstellar distances safely, are always crashing when they get here. You would think that it they were going to go through all of that trouble, they would build a craft that didn�t crash at the drop of a button.

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Wow!

Jonna that is one sweet list. Think I'm going to try to keep the thread going though. Not trying to be sarcastic or anything but it would be nice to have links to info on each of the documented incidents. GREAT LIST though! It will be a great starting point to look them up.

Thanks!
Kata.

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kata
Jonna that is one sweet list. Think I'm going to try to keep the thread going though. Not trying to be sarcastic or anything but it would be nice to have links to info on each of the documented incidents. GREAT LIST though! It will be a great starting point to look them up.

No problem, I'm just adding to this thread.

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 05:37 PM
link   
OK, let's start with this one then... Link

In a word, this is a crash that occured in August 1991 over Kirghizstan (sp?). A 600 meter long cigar-shaped ufo (yes, 600!!) was spotted on several radars, chased by MiG-29's and lost. It was later found crashed. Rest of the story in the very good article in the link.

I've been in contact during long months with Anatoly Kutovoy, from the RUFORS, at that time, and the info he provided me with is quite incredible.

Interested people, U2U me.

This story, sadly, is not very popular, and was not even mentioned in newspapers, apart from some local ones, as an anecdotic story. But the things observed and recorded there were really astonishing to say the least.

I think the story was also thoroughly covered on www.rense.com..., even if it is not always a very credible source. If anyone wants to search for it, they had a lot of info, directly translated from russian.

Really anecdotic is that the name of the place where the UFO crashed is Shaitan Mazar (Шайтаи Мазар in russian, meaning "the Grave of the Devil") and it is located in the montainous area between Kirghizstan and China named Tian Shan (Тиань Шан in russian, which means Celestial mountains)...

[Edited on 1-6-2004 by SpookyVince]

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 06:00 PM
link   
The Russians or the Americans sees the real flying discs and are amazed about this… so they starting their secret projects to create something like this but as a result they are all going down… it is of course our own secret trash.

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Sadly Kata it seems that you don't get a lot of interest from members... I thought the idea was good though, kind of trying to build a link database for reference... Thanks for adding my link to your list, I think it is an interesting case...

I found the original links where I found that story (on rense.com, even if some think it is not good, I think they bring some good stuff from time to time)

10 Sep 1998: www.rense.com...
28 Sep 1998: www.rense.com...

The story on the RUFORS website (they were the investigators of the case:
ufo.psu.ru...

The RUFORS website: ufo.psu.ru... (in Russian, available in English). Lots of good links.

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 02:18 AM
link   
One crash that doesn't seem as well documented or talked about as roswell is the ufo crash in shag harbour, canada apparently , a ship crashed into the sea, was caught on film and then a couple of people including the dr who set up a ufo tracking station mysteriously died , after picking up large emp signatures in the sky. i watched this on a documentary it was fascinating and never heard about it , until this, Did the military find a ship? with bodies on board? intriguing

new topics

top topics

join