It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Audit of Federal Reserve inches closer

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by time91

Originally posted by TrueAmerican

Originally posted by time91
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Yeah, well speaking of deleting records, you may be more correct about that than you could ever guess. And don't take it from me- take it from Richard Grove-

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Huh, it gave me a an error message when I clicked on the link, what was Richard Grove saying?

Nope, link works fine for me, just checked it. Basically, well here, here is the intro to the thread:

Not too usual for me to quote myself but if the mods will excuse please:

An incredible, long video interview with Wall Street and 9/11 whistleblower Richard Grove, who pretty much spills the beans. ALL the beans. He is one of the good ones we need who tried to fight the system of Wall Street corruption and money laundering when he discovered a back door to a federally imposed software program his company was selling- effectively having the opposite effect: It now provides a virtual blank check to those who know about it to basically rip off anyone they see fit, to the tune of billions of dollars.

Get some coffee, find a couple of free concentrated hours, and emerge with a new vitriol towards those you thought who were there to protect you- namely, the highest levels of business, finance, government, and supposed whistleblower protectors. It's all a lie. The biggest lie. And you, my friend, are who pays with your life's work and savings. Well after this, hopefully not anymore!

The easiest way to watch these is to visit his site:

www.tragedyandhope.com...

If you click on the video there, it will run all parts in succession, without you having to click again.

He has unfortunately been reduced to making a modest living as the editor of this site, after essentially winning his multimillion dollar case- but being reduced to making a living this way because of a technicality on a statute of limitations- which even that is in serious doubt- he claims he was well within its limits. He was basically shut down by the system which now trades the public trust for profit and crime.

That is seriously worth checking out...

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Not sure what`s going on with that link, but I tried to go there earlier, and got the same error. You just checked it, and you got through, I just checked it, and got the error again.

[edit on 15-3-2010 by FiatLux]

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by FiatLux

Oh, whoops, I forgot, that thread is in the Really Above Top Secret forum. Umm, you have to purchase entry in that forum with your points... Check your member tools area... But I assure you that's why some of you may get errors trying to get to it. Sorry...

<< 1   >>

join