It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Skeptic's dilemma regarding alleged UA93 wreckage

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper
Never said I HAD any evidence, just pointed you in the direction of a media report and told you everything in that report,

This must be the same media that said the Shanksville crater was 10 feet deep and about 15 feet long. Way to small to have been caused by a Boeing 757.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder
This must be the same media that said the Shanksville crater was 10 feet deep and about 15 feet long. Way to small to have been caused by a Boeing 757.

I love how Hoope keeps changing his story when he is proven wrong.

Like the fact that he did state he had evidence that flight 93 parts were stored, it was the form of a media video. I have already posted where he stated it before, i guess i have to keep showing how dishonest he is.

[edit on 27-3-2010 by REMISNE]

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by REMISNE

So you were only posting a opinion / fantasy when you stated the parts were stored and not fact. Ok i understand now.

So you were only posting a opinion / fantasy when you stated that 93 was shot down in Shanksville. Ok i understand now.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Joey Canoli
So you were only posting a opinion / fantasy when you stated that 93 was shot down in Shanksville. Ok i understand now.

No i have facts and evidence, and more on the way.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Doesn't your belief that 93 was shot down in Shanksville rely on the site being where 93 hit the ground?

As you yourself state its only a belief its not a fact since we do not have all the evidence and official reports yet.

What?

In this post, it's only a belief and not a fact.

Now you're saying that you have facts and evidence....

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Yes and as stated more on the way in the form of a FOIA request that would hold up in court.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   

I love how Hoope keeps changing his story when he is proven wrong.

Like the fact that he did state he had evidence that flight 93 parts were stored, it was the form of a media video. I have already posted where he stated it before, i guess i have to keep showing how dishonest he is.
[edit on 27-3-2010 by REMISNE]

Nope. Stated what it was, a media report. Named all the principles, Iron Mountain, the television station and the owner of the material, Untied Airlines. Stands as evidence. It is verifible. You choose to handwave it away. Your choice does not detract in the least bit from what it is. Prove it wrong, or prove it right.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Nope. Stated what it was, a media report.

So which is it are you stating the parts are stored or not?

If you are saying they are stored please provide real evidence they are stored.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Nope. Stated what it was, a media report.

So which is it are you stating the parts are stored or not?

If you are saying they are stored please provide real evidence they are stored.

I am stating that there is a media report relative to the storage of the physical remainder of the plane involved in Flight 93 on September 11, 2001. You may research the matter to your hearts content. You have made it clear before that you are the measure of all things. Verify the report at your leisure or prove it is a falsehood. Be my guest.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   

I am stating that there is a media report relative to the storage of the physical remainder of the plane involved in Flight 93 on September 11, 2001.

Sorry but the media report is NOT real evidence that the parts are stored.

So if you are going to state that the parts are stored is a fact then you must provide evidence to support this opinion.

[edit on 28-3-2010 by REMISNE]

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   

I am stating that there is a media report relative to the storage of the physical remainder of the plane involved in Flight 93 on September 11, 2001.

Sorry but the media report is NOT real evidence that the parts are stored.

So if you are going to state that the parts are stored is a fact then you must provide evidence to support this opinion.

[edit on 28-3-2010 by REMISNE]

Again, I provided the backup.

Prove them all liars. You are calling them liars. You are making the accusation - the burden of proof is on you. Just like in a court of law. If the prosecution accuses the defendent of perjury than it is beholden upon the prosecution to prove their case.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   

I asked for evidence, you failed to provide any evidence.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   

I asked for evidence, you failed to provide any evidence.

I told you how to get it and where it was, you can lead a horse to water....

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Yes and as stated more on the way in the form of a FOIA request that would hold up in court.

Ok, so you claim to have facts and evidence that will hold up in court that 93 was shot down in Shanksville.

But are asking others for facts and evidence that the plane that ended up in Shanksville was actually 93.

I guess that makes sense to you, in your world.

You're welcome to it.....

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   

I did not ask how to get it and where it was, i asked you to provide the evidence.

If your next post does not contain the evidence asked for it will show that you do not have the evidence and are living in a fantasy.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   

I did not ask how to get it and where it was, i asked you to provide the evidence.

If your next post does not contain the evidence asked for it will show that you do not have the evidence and are living in a fantasy.

How so? If you contend that I am "living in a fantasy" then you must have therefore proven everything else to be a lie.

I and the rest of the world just don't see where you have accomplished that by simply repeating statements of incredulity, complaining that the FBI won't let you into their files, demanding that annonymous posters on the internet provide you "evidence", claiming exclusive viewing of alleged "top secret" documents, and refusing to make simple inquiries while simultaneously claiming to be the primary researcher on matters related to 9/11.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 12:37 AM
link   

How so? If you contend that I am "living in a fantasy" then you must have therefore proven everything else to be a lie.

Let the record show that Hopper cannot show the evidence asked for.

[edit on 29-3-2010 by REMISNE]

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Duly noted.

hooper has failed to support his claim by not providing the evidence.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by tezzajw

Duly noted.

hooper has failed to support his claim by not providing the evidence.

I claimed that there was a media report about material from the plane involved in Flight 93 being in storage and that the storage operation was maintained by a company called Iron Mountain.

Further, I claimed that all the information in the report and the report itself is verifiable, ergo, it stands as evidence until proven otherwise.

You guys are so funny.

Research = asking anonymous posters on the internet for "evidence".

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   

reply to post by hooper

Prove everyone wrong? Wth?

There are only 2-3 of you that willfully ignore the facts and proving anything to you 2-3 is pointless. Everyone else which makes up the majority does not believe that the crater in Shanksville was caused by a Boeing 757.

The fact of the matter is that you 2-3 have failed to uphold the official story and ignore the fact that the crater in Shanksville was not caused by a Boeing 757 as it has been proven long time ago.

[edit on 26-3-2010 by Shadow Herder]

I believe the hole was caused by a 757.

You have to prove it wasn't and so far you are failing miserably. Repeating your own beliefs over and over again isn't evidence of anything.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join