It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse Ventura claims gov’t involved in 9/11 Former Minnesota governor says Bush administration tie

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
[color=gold]Jesse Ventura claims gov’t involved in 9/11 Former Minnesota governor says Bush administration tied to attacks

www.galacticroundtable.com...

I am in some agreement with Jesse; however, I do have a problem with Jesse being the spokes person for 911 Truth, it’s not just his background, but it is his appearance. This has to be a visual turn off to most people. I mean Jesse, please get a haircut.

What the Truth movement needs is “spokesperson” that is, well groomed, well dressed, well spoken, well mannered, well educated, well you get the picture.

This is what is lacking in the Truth movement. We need trustworthy,beliveable representatives to present the truth of 911 if we are going to convince people.

Watch the interview and tell me what you think.

[edit on 10-3-2010 by impressme]

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by impressme

I think Jesse did great yeah,he is rough around the edges but since this is Larry King Show it's ok to be casual.I see nothing wrong with his appearance at all.It can be worse we can end up with someone ranting about beam weapons and all that crud while wearing a tin foil hat.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   
This is great news! I happened to JUST watch this episode 30 minutes ago!!!!!!!!! I hear jesse all the time on Howard Stern and love love LOVE the man. He lives in Mexico 90% of the time without television or internet because he was tired of the US. He only comes into the US to do media.

How is his show doing? Will it get picked up? Are the ratings good? I couldn't believe some of the things he is doing on his show. I really hope he doesn't end up dead because he is one of the only sane famous people questioning what is going on.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Excellent interview, he sounds very much like Jim Marrs, not his accent but content, and yes I think he looks great, like him very much.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by mike dangerously

The interview referenced wasn't Larry King, that was MSNBC.

On the other hand, what's up with all the superficial fascists? Why don't you judge somebody by what comes out of their mouth, not how long their hair is?

[edit on 10-3-2010 by seattletruth]

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
He looked so SHARP in the suit at the beginning background clip.

The little hair curlicue was distracting,yer right he needs a hair cut.

But the best domination of interview from our side,I've ever seen.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by seattletruth

Don't you think he looked pretty good in a suit?

He's got that gut and ponytail,I know it's a 'look',but he's selling a book,and the hair is a distraction in the headshot frame.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   
yeah honestly his look is a little odd, which is a shame i guess but whatever. The pony tail is strange and you can see his happy trail through his tight black shirt in his tv show which made me LUL!

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Come on people, I like the guy to, but don’t you think he needs a make over?
I mean the hair looks like a wild man.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
yeah the hair is weird.....but I think its great that a former governor is stepping up to the plate. You are right, we do need a leader, and I think that he is the right man for the job!

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by impressme
[color=gold]Jesse Ventura claims gov’t involved in 9/11 Former Minnesota governor says Bush administration tied to attacks

www.galacticroundtable.com...

I am in some agreement with Jesse; however, I do have a problem with Jesse being the spokes person for 911 Truth, it’s not just his background, but it is his appearance. This has to be a visual turn off to most people. I mean Jesse, please get a haircut.

What the Truth movement needs is “spokesperson” that is, well groomed, well dressed, well spoken, well mannered, well educated, well you get the picture.

This is what is lacking in the Truth movement. We need trustworthy,beliveable representatives to present the truth of 911 if we are going to convince people.

Watch the interview and tell me what you think.

Hello, No offense, but do we want the truth to be revealed by a guy in a suit, "posing" as a well respected individual, or a guy who presents the truth wearing the same clothes and hair cut of your average citizen?

Remember when Dee Snider of Twisted Sister attended a hearing in congress over first amendment rights, how was he dressed? Like a long-haired rock-star looking fellow it tight jeans. His efforts were successful.

Judging one by how they present themselves is not in my opinion as important as the evidence they present. He gets a thumbs-up from me, and I don't care if he's wearing a toga or not.

Thanks for the info though, good find.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by loveguy

No problem,
do you think that lawyers should present themselves in court in blue jean and long un-kept hair?
Should newscasters presenting the News wearing T- shirt and Jeans with long hair be any different?

Why is it that most spokesperson who dress for success when making any presentation are taking seriously.
This is why 911 is not taking so seriously when these people go on the television looking and acting they way they do.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Wow you serious you started a thread and immediately started with jesses hair style

/facepalm

Perfect example what this world has come too
lets judge someone on their hair style
gtfu = grow the f!ck up
you get more serious problems to worry about

besides that i like some of your work

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   
The pentagon shooter was allegedly a pothead as well as a 911 truther.

It seems that the pot aspect is something the media really want to emphasize for some reason? Maybe because its easier for them to portray that image of a Paranoid pothead that will believe anything he reads on the internet . Maybe that´s the profile they are going for?

It was mentioned in an Alex Jones interview.

The ABC interview with the two guys that made Loose Change.

And now I just noticed that in this Larry King interview with Jessy Ventura , Jessy got a question about legalizing cannabis and from there , next question ....911.

Maybe its the just stuff I'm smoking ?

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by blankduck18

I just think it is very important that a positive image is presented if you want to convince people that they were lied to by our government.

Our government is using professionals to ridicule and insult anyone who dares questions or show proof that our government lied about 911.

I have read hundreds of articles of how the media has made fun of Jesses dirty long hair and his rugged appearance with a background of Pro wrestling, which is kind of like having, Pee-Wee Herman (Paul Reuben) playing Harrison Ford movie roles.

I am not making fun of Jesse, believe me, but 911 Truth is being fought hard by professional liars who present themselves and their misinformation very well.

I respect Jesse work and his commitment.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Alex Jones should be the spokesman. He's so ethically upstanding and admirable for the stand he takes against sensationalism and trashy reporting that I vote for him. What the hey... I'll even vote for him twice.

Dave

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by impressme
Come on people, I like the guy to, but don’t you think he needs a make over?
I mean the hair looks like a wild man.

Compared to the sound of silence his hair looks GREAT!

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 01:33 AM
link   
What impressme means about Ventura's appearance is that if you are going to get the attention of the rest of the people that aren't aware, you'll need someone that fits the mold.

One that appeals to the masses that like "Survivor" or "Biggest Loser" or "Oprah".

No need to preach to the 'choir'... The 'choir' is staggering in number. The rest of Americans need enlightenment.

They need to have these Commissioners, Aviators, Engineers and some well known groups like IEEE come out in the mainstream. Calling news conferences, interviews etc....

They need to be fast, direct, articulate, sharp and bring evidence that can be presented in a 'sound/video byte' for those Americans with short attention spans.

Where are all of these so called professionals that prescribe to the 9/11 CT??

They've already signed onto the petition etc... risking their careers...

It's time for them all to have a very conspicuous 9/11 party.

Else, give it a rest. Life is too short.

9/11 Conspiracy is like UFO's Conspiracy... Everyone that is someone knows both exist. Life goes on.

Prove it without doubt and get the officials to capitulate or move on.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 02:29 AM
link   
...i dont see jesse as THE spokesperson for the 911truth movement - he's one of many... the way he dresses or wears his hair or his style of speaking has nothing to do with anything important...

...gwb was a lousy public speaker and despicable human being but, obviously, he fooled a lot of folks into liking him because he dressed nice, had his hair done everyday, wore makeup, got weekly manicures... al capone was a sharp dresser... so was ted bundy, adolph hitler, ken lay, dick cheney, saddam hussein (its a long list of scum who dressed nice)...

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
My compliments to the Fashion Editors comments on JV. Get a life. Why would any Truther care about the appearance of a Truth Bringer???? Who are these people?

Few people realized the inconsistencies about 911 as it happened and from zero the movement has grown exponentially despite suppression and repression by the Main Stream Media and the criminal Government of the moment.

Granted we don't know the Truth, yet; and we don't have an honest investigation, yet; but we do have good suspicion backed up by a righteous cause that's not going to go away as long as any Patriot breathes.

The Truthers have already won despite the kind of back and forth bickering commonly seen on ATS, and it happens every time 911 is mentioned in a group, or a crowd, and someone with courage screams, "inside job," and keeps saying it.

The Big Lie is crumbling and will soon lay in ruins. The Truth will out. Do not be discouraged.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join