It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Tip Of The Iceberg Videos ~ Must See

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by jeffiriff
Who are all the workers that would have been hired to rig the building? Government officials or just regular joes? I guess if they were regular guys doing a job they could have been highly paid, or threatened.

Interesting videos though. Nothing too new coming out of them, but interesting still...

I always wondered that too. But ya know what?.....as far-fetched as 9-11 appears to be, whose to say the workers (responsible for rigging the buildings) weren't under some kinda hypnotic mind-control trance? Or....their memories were erased and/or were some of the tens of thousand of milk-carton people that mysteriously go missing nation wide?

I mean, is anything that far out there that it shouldn't be considered? Hey, I never thought my government would massacre my neighbors one autumn September morning but, they DID giving me, a whole different cynical take on them now!!

[edit on 11-3-2010 by TwoPhish]

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I do not buy the statement this operation could not have been planned without many people noticing. If an operation such as this is planned over many months, or even several years, it could have easily been done in stages using small discrete footsteps, instead of large noticeable ones. Heck, maybe the purpose of the original bombing in '93 was to "prep" the building for this event.

Who knows? Maybe the buildings were originally designed and built in a way to be demolished in this fashion for safety or some other nefarious reasons. There are just too many variables and missing pieces to the puzzle to speculate what is and what is not possible.

It takes quite a bit more energy than just a pancake collapse to literally pulverize into dust two structures of such physical immensity. There is absolutely no way a pancake collapse could have virtually reduced a set of 47 inner core steel columns rising over 1,200 feet high into dust.

Those buildings were doing just fine after the initial impacts. To be reduced to nothing without warning just one short hour later defies common sense. And yes, these buildings were designed and built to behave in a predictable manner, even after adversity, as they did during the '75 fire and the '93 bombing.

A large commercial airliner crashing into a building of such imposing physical stature is certainly not a prelude to the catastrophic event some would have you believe it is. It appears the shock value of the alleged airliner impacts have gone a long way into making people think irrationally about the whole chain of events which led to the collapse.

The strategy is simple: shock people to the point where they are incapable of reasonable and logical thought. However, once the shock starts to wear off, the fictitious account which was given starts to creep into the stream of consciousness, where it ferments doubt.

[edit on 11-3-2010 by SphinxMontreal]

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by SphinxMontreal
I do not buy the statement this operation could not have been planned without many people noticing. If an operation such as this is planned over many months, or even several years, it could have easily been done in stages using small discrete footsteps, instead of large noticeable ones. Heck, maybe the purpose of the original bombing in '93 was to "prep" the building for this event.

Who knows? Maybe the buildings were originally designed and built in a way to be demolished in this fashion for safety or some other nefarious reasons. There are just too many variables and missing pieces to the puzzle to speculate what is and what is not possible.

It takes quite a bit more energy than just a pancake collapse to literally pulverize into dust two structures of such physical immensity. There is absolutely no way a pancake collapse could have virtually reduced a set of 47 inner core steel columns rising over 1,200 feet high into dust.

Those buildings were doing just fine after the initial impacts. To be reduced to nothing without warning just one short hour later defies common sense. And yes, these buildings were designed and built to behave in a predictable manner, even after adversity, as they did during the '75 fire and the '93 bombing.

A large commercial airliner crashing into a building of such imposing physical stature is certainly not a prelude to the catastrophic event some would have you believe it is. It appears the shock value of the alleged airliner impacts have gone a long way into making people think irrationally about the whole chain of events which led to the collapse.

The strategy is simple: shock people to the point where they are incapable of reasonable and logical thought. However, once the shock starts to wear off, the fictitious account which was given starts to creep into the stream of consciousness, where it ferments doubt.

There is yet another 9/11 Myth:

When the Concrete was poured, the builders imbedded the explosives
in the Concrete. I think the Thinkers pinched this one from watching too
much Get Smart. Where Kaos was building all the Government Buildings
in Washington using Radio Controlled Exploding Bricks.

If you can think of the Craziest Conspiracy, It's already been thought of.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 07:12 AM
link   
I must admit that I missed the gold removal from the WTC wreckage, back then I had a "job" that took up a lot of my time.

Even now I am suprised they would endure that much heat ( 1000+), just to retrieve something which could easily be guarded until the area cooled down. If I remember right, there was still molten and glowing metal present for several weeks.

Like I said, I don't claim to be real bright, but the more I learn the more questions I seem to have.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by hdutton
I must admit that I missed the gold removal from the WTC wreckage, back then I had a "job" that took up a lot of my time.

Even now I am suprised they would endure that much heat ( 1000+), just to retrieve something which could easily be guarded until the area cooled down. If I remember right, there was still molten and glowing metal present for several weeks.

Like I said, I don't claim to be real bright, but the more I learn the more questions I seem to have.

Sorry to disappoint the Conspiracy butt....

The Underground Gold Vaults, weren't affected that much and access
could not have been a problem as they used large trucks

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by skeptic_al

Thanks for the info.

I am not trying to bolster any conspiracy theory or cast anyone in a bad light. I just have questions which I have not heard or seen discussed.
The only way I know to get an answer to a question is to ask it.

Sometimes the people who know the answers are the ones who duck, dodge, and even ignore them. These are the people whom I love to discuss such things.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   

27 Pounds in your money or 1/9 of an American.

That's hilarious! Thanks for the chuckle.

I used the Boeing example because they were the weapon of choice, in NYC. I am well aware that airplanes are big and mostly full of air (and "big Macs"....more hilarity!!!) I mentioned them for weight, not for size and volume, so was bad analogy.

Still, though, using 27 lbs per ingot, 10,000,000 pounds works out to 370,370 bars of gold.

Also, your 5,000 tons? I just looked, gold is trading at about USD$1,104 per ounce today.

At 16 ounces/pound, that comes to USD$176,640,000,000.

177 billion dollars is a bit more than the stated value of that gold, when it was stored there.....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh, and you're right re: the Minis and that movie...But, that's Hollywood for ya!

Same thing I say about many of these 9/11 'conspiracy' theories, many are formed in people's minds because of the unrealistic way Hollywood protrays a lot of events, in mainstream films.

[edit on 12 March 2010 by weedwhacker]

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   

The preparation and the planting of the charges would have meant significant access to the building in the weeks before,but that was no problem with the World Trade Center.President Boy Bush's brother,Marvin Bush,and his cousin,Wirt Walker III,were on board of a company called Stratesec(formerly Securacom)in Sterling,Virginia,which has been backed by another company associated with the Bush family,the investment firm Kuwait-American Corp.Stratesec provided security for the World Trade Center,Washington Dulles Airport and American Airlines in the period up to,and including,September 11th.(Quoted from Global Conspiracy by David Icke) And lets not forget about the delivery tunnel beneath the WTC,that was used to recover ALL of that gold and silver...

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by hdutton

Yes, $160 BILLION in gold and silver.Vault beneath WTC4:$200 million in gold/silver.,Comex:3,800 gold bars-12 tons-$100 million.,800,000 ounces of gold-$220 million.,102 MILLION ounces silver-$430 million.,12 tons of gold,30 MILLION ounces of silver-$230 million.,Fifty(50) tractor-trailers to transport 30,000-1,000 ounce silver bars...

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by okbmd

Yes, $160 BILLION

Wanna check your math?

I get USD$1,340,000,000 based on your numbers there. That's 1.34 BILLION. Slipped a few decimal points.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Awesome - good find.

And, I'd like to pimp my own thread: The best proof that 9/11 was a False Flag Attack: The actual terrorist plot itself!

[edit on 3/12/2010 by SquirrelNutz]

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by SquirrelNutz

Yes, well written
thread SquirrelNutz

I shall use that thread for cross-pimping / bumping as well.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

I knew that was coming.Trust me ,I'm smart enough to do my math.I was only giving a lead-in...I guess I was wrong to assume that everyone ELSE would be smart enough to know that?! Before you get too cocky,be advised that you are talking to someone with a 3.96 grade-point-average,who also holds several degrees,one of which would be PHYSICS,which I passed with flying colors.Still care to do math with me?

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by okbmd

Boy!! That just shows you how smart I was; I thought there were only 12 troy ounces of gold to the pound.

Speaking of an education: I can still remember my third grade classes; the worst four years of my life...

I can truthfully sat thought that I did inally finish high school, I sometimes think that's why they burned it down. Of course that was a long time ago, just after we started using paper instead of rocks and chisels.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by skeptic_al
reply to post by Signals

While conspirators regard everything as suspicious, that has anything to do
with the WTC. But nobody noticed or thought it was suspicious to bring into
each Tower the 800 Tons of C4 required to pulverise concrete. I'm sure the
"Elevator" guys would just say this as: Look buddy were here to repair all the
Elevators, so were going to have 80 x 10 Ton Trucks come in here all weekend with
spare Parts. So unless the Security Gaurd in the Car Park was in it, the guy watching
the Videos was in on it, and Everybody in New York did not notice a 10 Ton Truck
racing towards the WTC every 20 Minutes over a weekend.

Did you consider that there were trains that ran under the WTC? I don't know if you knew this, but a single train gondola parked on a siding can carry a lot more than a 10-ton truck. Apologies if someone brought this up already.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   
THese are the best introduction to 9/11 conspiracy ever made! The way he sticks to the Bush connections and lays out the key players is superb. He also presents the best evidence and covers quite a bit of ground in the 20 minutes.
Naturally there will be things we thought he should have included but the amount of information is pretty overwhelming and this makes it kinda concise.

Thanks Signals for posting this. I think this is the one the to make my parents finally watch, they're 80 but they still need to know the facts. I broke them in with election fraud a few years ago and I;ve never gone deep in discussion about 9/11 with them before. This video will help them to understand, it's not that they're stupid but they're from a generation that respected the government because it actually DESERVED respect.
Here goes the can of worms, emailing links to parents now...........

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Watch some of his other vids too, he's got some good stuff.

I'm gonna show the wife these 2 this weekend.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join