It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hypothetical Question for 9/11 truthers: What happens when we Win?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Let's pretend that a few hidden videos recording the attacks of the Pentagon are exposed for the world to see... the videos are proven to be authentic... and the case is finally laid to rest.

The 9/11 truth movement wins and has officially exposed to truth to the masses.... to the point that it's the top story for every newspaper, TV network, and internet site.

Congratulations

But uhmmm.... Now what?

You see, As a 9/11 truther... I've learned that the people we are dealing with are extraordinary chess players... and they are 5 or 6 moves ahead of us... and to think that the perpetrators of 9/11 didn't foreshadow a 9/11 truth movement (via the internet) is foolish.

Many people here on ATS think TPTB are running scared because the truth is starting to come out. I'm here to assure you that this is not the case. My research indicates that they've had 9/11 planned several years before it happened... so it's foolish to think they don't have a plan several years after the event... and once again, my research indicates that their plan is still in full effect and working out perfectly.

I have plenty to say regarding the subject... so let me end with this:

If you think we are living in tough times because the truth about 9/11 has not been exposed yet.... Don't count on your life being any better when the truth finally does come out (especially if you are an American citizen).

I hate to say this but 9/11 is a double edged sword... On one side we continue this "Nazi-Germany-like" country and see what happens... or we finally expose the truth and see what the consequences are.

To me it seems like we've had economic troubles in the USA the last few years is because we are being robbed & looted for every last dollar before the system collapses.... and when the system collapses on a global level... No country will fall harder than the USA.

[edit on 9-3-2010 by Doomsday 2029]

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 01:27 AM
link   
What happens? The flood gates open. All of a sudden, whatever credibility or trust the government has goes right out the window. People will think, "If that's true, then what else are they hiding?". Almost every conspiracy out there will gain tremendous interest from the population. Citizens will be angry, and they will demand answers. But because the only thing governments know how to do lie, they will incite a population who now seeks truth in all things. The banks will be held accountable, people will start asking more questions about the economy and the rogue capitalism will come crashing down. Governments will fall, and it could ramp up to full scale government vs population.

The days of secrecy and conspiracies against us in a bid to claim total power will be over. World domination through might and war was futile. World domination through quiet conspiracies, one degree increments and mass brainwashing will fail as well.

I rekon it to be something like disconnecting the entire world from their television sets. At least, I hope so..

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by metro

basically you are talking about is chaos.

And who will bring ORDER to this chaos?

How would China & Russia react to this revelation?

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 02:27 AM
link   
I don’t think it will be that bad I believe we will have trials and I believe there will be a lot of picketing or demonstrations against these corrupt government, if it all comes out people will be angry, but the fact is people are already angry now. People are waking up to many facts that are on the internet, more and more people are taking a little more time to research on going political events all over the world on the internet.

It is my opinion that things will get tough if the truth come out and we will hold those responsible for their actions.
This is something that is lacking in our government and that is accountability.
Without accountability, we have no government, and this is how corruption at high levels are allowed to continue.

We the people will clean house when we have had enough of the greed that are only supporting, and serving the greedy and spitting on the hard working Americans who’ve sweat and hard labor built most of these corporation into the billion dollars empires that now have sold us out for cheap foreign labor and now moving their corporate empires over seas for millions in tax breaks and escaping our EPA laws so they can build their factories cheap and pollute foreign countries air and water without any restrictions.

We are now waking up to the facts that most of our industries are gone, along with our jobs.
We are not a Nations that is making product any longer. China is the number one Nations that is producing most manufacturing and importing the most products around the globe.

Our greedy corporations have sold us out. Let start boycotting.

[edit on 9-3-2010 by impressme]

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

I do not think China or Russia would care about the revelation, I think they may take advantage of any chaos.

Hopefully the people of the US would use proper channels to hang the treasonous bastards though.

Now, this is the part that is the sneaky part. We would have to make sure a clearing of the house would not be like a Stalinistic Move. Like when he became so paranoid he cleared out all the higher ups.

Absolutely no new powers for the government, and an absolute stripping of the Fed back to pre 1913 days.

CRY FREEDOM!

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by impressme

We the people will clean house when we have had enough of the greed that are only supporting, and serving the greedy and spitting on the hard working Americans who’ve sweat and hard labor built most of these corporation into the billion dollars empires that now have sold us out for cheap foreign labor and now moving their corporate empires over seas for millions in tax breaks and escaping our EPA laws so they can build their factories cheap and pollute foreign countries air and water without any restrictions.

We are now waking up to the facts that most of our industries are gone, along with our jobs.
We are not a Nations that is making product any longer. China is the number one Nations that is producing most manufacturing and importing the most products around the globe.

Our greedy corporations have sold us out. Let start boycotting.

China has a military that has hardly ever been used... a powerful army.

This is what I hate.... the fact that people can't see how America could ever be dominated the same way Germany was.

"WE THE PEOPLE" look like NAZI's to the rest of the world if the truth is exposed!!!!!!!

Let me put it this way... what would a conversation at a UNITED NATIONS meeting look like if 9/11 was exposed?

It would look like America should no longer be allowed to have a military.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by impressme

Dear impressme

I fear that you will not get away so easy.

First of all your alphabet soups of security agencies are all involved one way or the other including the military.

So at the first sign of real trouble for TPTB marshal law will come into force.

So the restoration of power too the people will depend on the generals.

If you are lucky you will have a short civil war and the people will win.

Unlucky and you will have marshal law for a very long time.

Which war did the most Americans die in????

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 03:15 AM
link   
This is a question I pose to many people.

I do believe we are not being told the whole story.

I don't think that most public figures in the US government had any idea what was going to happen.

I also think some day soon the smoking gun will appear, and we will be treated like Nazi Germany and have to repay the countries we destroyed.

I believe the US Gov committing 9/11 is promoted by the people who actually did it.

However, we will get blamed for a decade of false wars, and like German citizens were, and we will all be guilty of letting it happen.

We will be accused of not using the powers given to us by the constitution, and we are guilty.

We are being set up Americans, and it's coming to a close soon...

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by metro
People will think, "If that's true, then what else are they hiding?".

Yes, they would. It would wake a lot of people up, they would start questioning information presented to them instead of automatically presuming it's the truth.

That could be a problem. Those who like to hide the truth don't welcome questions...

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029

You see, As a 9/11 truther... I've learned that the people we are dealing with are extraordinary chess players... and they are 5 or 6 moves ahead of us... and to think that the perpetrators of 9/11 didn't foreshadow a 9/11 truth movement (via the internet) is foolish.

I totally agree with this statement, the chess players are 5 or 6 moves ahead of us.

In my opinion, the perpetrators have planned it this way, they are clever and know how to manipulate us on every level, our attentions have been diverted for a long time away from the bigger picture. NWO

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Officials See Rise In Militia Groups Across US

www.huffingtonpost.com...

100 new militia groups since Obama elected; watchdog alarmed

rawstory.com...

Yes and things are happening now as more people are waking up.
Remember folks, the United States and its citizens are the most armed Nation in the world.
Our government is worried.
Remember, a government with no accountability is no government.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by findlesticks

I totally agree with this statement, the chess players are 5 or 6 moves ahead of us.

In my opinion, the perpetrators have planned it this way, they are clever and know how to manipulate us on every level, our attentions have been diverted for a long time away from the bigger picture. NWO

This.... and only this.

Thank you so much.

People better recognize that they are dealing with the Grand "Chess" Wizard.

It doesn't matter if America prospers or falls.... we are dealing with globalists. And if America Falls, there will be a globalist to benefit from it... NWO.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by breakingdradles
This is a question I pose to many people.

I do believe we are not being told the whole story.

I don't think that most public figures in the US government had any idea what was going to happen.

I also think some day soon the smoking gun will appear, and we will be treated like Nazi Germany and have to repay the countries we destroyed.

I believe the US Gov committing 9/11 is promoted by the people who actually did it.

However, we will get blamed for a decade of false wars, and like German citizens were, and we will all be guilty of letting it happen.

We will be accused of not using the powers given to us by the constitution, and we are guilty.

We are being set up Americans, and it's coming to a close soon...

THIS IS THE TRUTH.

good post.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 04:42 AM
link   

reply to post by metro

basically you are talking about is chaos.

And who will bring ORDER to this chaos?

How would China & Russia react to this revelation?

I dont know whether you belive this but iv witnessed UFOs 7 times since 1967! and they gave off a good vibe, so maybe, just maybe! itll bring ET to Disclosure because if the truth gets out it'll spread like wild fire! an one Truth will become another an on an on finely to the biggest Truth of all!
We are not alone we have never been alone, so dearfore i think they would make an appearance and offer us the People of the World help on a Grand scale

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 04:45 AM
link   
First ofl- there is NO "win..." EVER....

Yes there are [geo-]politics, yes there are deserts, yes there are famines, and yes there are "gaps..."

A long-since-gone friend once advised me about this "chess game" below:

Originally posted by findlesticks

This.... and only this.

Thank you so much.

People better recognize that they are dealing with the Grand "Chess" Wizard.

It doesn't matter if America prospers or falls.... we are dealing with globalists. And if America Falls, there will be a globalist to benefit from it... NWO.

F**K Z-big + NWO, IMHO...

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 06:22 AM
link   

I wholeheartedly agree with you. My own research has led to the same conclusion.

This whole thing has been planned by very smart and resourceful beings that are literally Masters of Puppets. They know which strings to pull and when to do it. They know what happens if one string breaks and they need to use a different one. They know what happens, as you mentioned, 6 moves before anyone else does.

9/11 was not just the pretext for the systematic dismantling of your constitution, it was the seed planted to ensure your future destruction. All is not what it seems. The "truth" will not set you free, it will hasten your demise.

[edit on 9/3/2010 by Dark Ghost]

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 07:19 AM
link   

What happens when we Win?

Depends what you mean by win.... if you mean a reinvestigation by a neutral party then as long as someone is willing to fund it I'd say well done. But if you mean you're going to be judge, jury and executioner with preconceptions, then we're all heading back to the days of burning witches and deciding if a someone isn't a witch if they don't float & so drown.

[edit on 9-3-2010 by john124]

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   

I guess you first have to determine which "truth" is actually revealed. There are so many to choose from. The reaction is going to be dependent on the revealed action.

What if the popular "truth" is revealed that it was all Isreal's doing, then what? Do we go to war with Isreal?

What if the truth is something never considered before? What if it is all the doing of the former Sovied Union?

Before you speculate on the landscape of the post-apocalyspe first you need to decide the nature of the apocalypse.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dark Ghost

I wholeheartedly agree with you. My own research has led to the same conclusion.

This whole thing has been planned by very smart and resourceful beings that are literally Masters of Puppets. They know which strings to pull and when to do it. They know what happens if one string breaks and they need to use a different one. They know what happens, as you mentioned, 6 moves before anyone else does.

9/11 was not just the pretext for the systematic dismantling of your constitution, it was the seed planted to ensure your future destruction. All is not what it seems. The "truth" will not set you free, it will hasten your demise.

[edit on 9/3/2010 by Dark Ghost]

Oh for Pete's sake. Who are these " Masters of Puppets " ? How are they financed ? How do they carry out any executive function ?

Truthers keep banging on about people who broadly accept the official line on 9/11 as " sheep" and here you are falling about helpless before these supposed " Masters ".

Give me the identity of one " Master " please.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Was there a YouTube in 2001?

I doubt there was much thought about the impact of the internet. I didn't start paying much attention to it myself until 1999.

But I think the Engineering Schools are in a REALLY BIG MESS.

The simple fact is they should have been explaining to us all why it was impossible since SIX MONTHS AFTER 9/11. Our school system is part of the social system of indoctrinating kids into being stupid and subservient to AUTHORITY.

9/11 is the greatest event in PSYCHOhistory.

Our psychologists and psychiatrists are too dumb to comprehend grade school Newtonian physics.

LOL

People understanding the physics for themselves as to why that could not happen will be in some kind of shock. The only way to believe the OS is to NOT THINK!

www.youtube.com...

psik

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join