It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

skeptical of 9/11 "truth".....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   
you should be if you have been a "normal member" of society and living a busy life....

there are alot of psychological underpinnings and desires to believe the official story especially because it does at least seem to make sense.

I would encourage people to scroll thru this "table of contents" and come to YOUR OWN conclusions.

www.911hardfacts.com...

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by cpdaman

I couldn't arrive at any definitive conclusion but this struck me very odd.

"Marvin P. Bush, the president's younger brother, was a principal in a company called Securacom that provided security for the World Trade Center, United Airlines, and Dulles International Airport." And not to be outdone by this fact, we also learn that "from 1999 to January of 2002 (Marvin and George W.'s cousin) Wirt Walker III was the company's CEO."

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

Yes. Looking at the facts, there were too many coincidental things going on leading up to 9/11. Yes, a Bush brother was on the board of directors for the security company. And yes, another Bush brother was governor of the state of the hotly contested election results of 2000.

Too many people were in key positions leading up to 9/11 to be "coincidental".

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa
reply to post by cpdaman

"Marvin P. Bush, the president's younger brother, was a principal in a company called Securacom that provided security for the World Trade Center, "

They "forget" to say that that contract finished in 1998....
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa
reply to post by cpdaman

"Marvin P. Bush, the president's younger brother, was a principal in a company called Securacom that provided security for the World Trade Center, United Airlines, and Dulles International Airport." And not to be outdone by this fact, we also learn that "from 1999 to January of 2002 (Marvin and George W.'s cousin) Wirt Walker III was the company's CEO."

i think it is a big decision for someone to say i can't arrive at a definitive conclusion......reason being that it shows that with all the confusion and secrets and co-incidences .......people are questioning all theory's including the official one....and that is why i started this thread b/c
i liked the way the website used real life attitudes of "well adjusted" people and then showed how sometimes things are not what they first seem

it is also interesting that some topics regarding that day are so taboo....and considered = to political suicide.....such as linking mossad (israel intel) with 9/11.....this was supposedly mentioned by FBI ....NSA and other people under conditions of anonymity ....."if i bring this up i mine as well clean out my desk".....and the JINSA and AIPAC attack dogs ....and PC'ness of this has merit......now this may not seem like a necessary comment to some but .....when we are dealing with something shrouded in secrecy....something being mentioned like this should be treated as a red flag......but tap dancing thru this "politically correct" land mine is best done alone and quietly.....and that is why it's such a hot button emotional issue and also a reason why discussion can be derailed and attacked thru racial namecalling.

[edit on 8-3-2010 by cpdaman]

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   
*deleted* - Totally misunderstood OP

[edit on 8-3-2010 by truthquest]

new topics

top topics

join