It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ABC News Vs. Loose Change

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   
A closely related thread about the ABC "vs." Loose Change guys is here, if anyone is interested (that is where I first saw the ABC video clip):

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave
But then that dips**t "alternative" with the girly hair and goatee had to open his mouth and ruin it.
calling him names like that just shows everyone how ignorant you are and how you have a long way to go...

He snarled that the interviewers were "trying to get sound bites" when all they were doing was asking honest questions,

lol and you actually are being serious aren't you....
...do some basic psychology/body language study....notice the tone & intonation...the wording...

Who was that guy, anyway? Dylan Avery?

do you always 'call people names' before you even know what their real name is?

as far as I'm concerned, you aren't doing the ATS community proud, stars or no stars...there are standards...decorum........put in the effort.

-B.M

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

Reporter was interviewing them as if they were Corey and Trevor not Corey and Dylan. He's got to live with himself.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   
man, these guys being interviewed are totality snip

first - they are dumb, the interviewer tried to get them to say that they know us gov did it, they started saying no, we dont know, later they say with all the words 911 was an inside job

I mean, they just CANT know if the US gov did it or not ... yes, the evidence and the brain logic points to it, but the reality is that until now its impossible for you to say 100% what happened

what we can say is that 911 wasnt proper investigated, and for a person to believe in the official history u need to be brain damaged

thats the reality ... but I dont like these people that say 911 was an inside job, because its more complex than that ... but a investigation is clearly needed and mainstream power would be nice

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 10/3/2010 by Sauron]

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Faiol
man, these guys being interviewed are totality ASSHOLES

er.....mods? what are you doing?.....Faiol isn't just breakin T&C, but contributing nothing of substance.

first - they are dumb, the interviewer tried to get them to say that they know us gov did it, they started saying no, we dont know, later they say with all the words 911 was an inside job

usually when someone says "first" it means somewhere later in the post will be a "second".....um....'nuff said.

-B.M

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by predator0187
Any thoughts?

Pred...

I have to admit that the former soldier and Iraq war vet had legitimate points when he said that there is too much going on based upon lies I.E. the war in Iraq, and let's face it, the war IS based upon lies. I'm not certain I agree with his statement that "the gov't sending soldiers into a combat area" can be compared to "complicit to the murder of civilians", but in the context of both being the end result of gross incompetence I can see his point.

But then that dips**t "alternative" with the girly hair and goatee had to open his mouth and ruin it. He snarled that the interviewers were "trying to get sound bites" when all they were doing was asking honest questions, and then spoiled the other fellow's lucid points with paranoid speculation over how Bush "stayed in the classroom for as long as he did". Thus it is a good representative of the conspiracy movement- for everyone who has a legitimate issue, there's another dope making unsubstanciated accusations and spouting out nonsense based upon absolutely nothing but abject paranoia that ruins it for everyone else.

Who was that guy, anyway? Dylan Avery?

Hey "Good Ol' Dave" tell me something... why do you like using terms like "paranoid" when you haven't addressed the questions being asked?

You think there is nothing there to Bush staying at the school room for 30 minutes? Well, there are some very logical questions regarding that particular behavior, and since it has escaped your mind to see those issues, I will paint you a picture ANALOGY:

A) A town finds out that land mines have been planted all over the place and people are being blown up every few minutes. The leader of the town goes out for a stroll, taking a very strange path, and somehow avoids being blown up. What can be questioned about that? Why wasn't the leader afraid of walking around a place filled with landmines? Why did he take the strange path as if he knew where to walk? Why wasn't he blown up with such reckless behavior?

Still don't get it? Okay, let's try another one...

B) Commandos invade a village with machine guns and everybody in the town runs wild, fearing for their lives as huts are burned and people are mowed down. The chief of the town, however, stands in the doorway of his hut and watches as the villagers are massacred. None of the attackers touch the chiefs hut or shoot a single round at him. Logical questions would be: Why was the chief not fearful for his life? Why did the chief just watch calmly, showing no surprise or emotion? Why wasn't the chief's house burned and why was no bullet shot at him? Why did the chief behave as if he knew full well that he and his hut would not be touched?

And now, here is another similar story:

C) A country is attacked from within by enemies who were supposedly looking to destroy high-value targets. They somehow got around all of this highly advanced country's defenses and successfully destroyed the biggest symbols of financial power and made a big dent in the country's symbol of military power. At the time of the attack, the leader of the country was at a publicized location, reading a children's book upside-down to the classroom. When news of the attack came to the leader, he responded calmly, without showing any emotion, and continued to read the book to the kids and to talk with teachers afterward for nearly 30 minutes. Logical questions: Why was the leader not shocked and surprised at the news? Why were the leader's protectors so sure that the school's location wasn't compromised, given that the leader's visit there was quite public? Why was the leader not immediately whisked away to safety instead of spending nearly 30 minutes hobnobbing with the teachers? Why did the leader say later that he had watched the first attack on television when the first attack was not televised, at least not on public television?

There, I hope you can look at these examples objectively and see that it is never paranoid to question things that don't make sense, or to question behavior that seems odd or unnatural for a given situation. To call someone paranoid for that is lowering yourself to tactics of propaganda and ad hominem attack... a sure sign of failure and guilt.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Those two young men handed that pompous reporter his ass on a plate.

It warms the old heart to see good people stand up for what they believe in. They did a great job.

TRUTH - get some

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 02:37 AM
link   
I disagree.

I guess I am a truther. Yet, I am not out to disbelieve everything just because it comes from the government. I am for a new investigation. I am for the truth. There is too much information that contradicts the original story.

The fact that the buildings fell at close to free fall speed with no resistance from the bottom part of the building.

The claim that major fires caused the steel to melt or fatigue
-- even though no major fires were present. Firefighters were fighting the small ones minutes before the collapse.

-- even though steel would not melt or fatigue at regular fire temp. How often has your pot melted on the stove.

There are even more issues that the media, the government, and others fail / refuse to ask.

I simply want an answer.

If our own government sadly killed the people and destroyed buildings, people must be held accountable. If they are not, this will happen again and again.

If someone else was able to do this we need the answer of how they got explosives in the buildings etc... we are far beyond discrediting people as conspiracy theory nuts. Too many scientist, pilots, scholars, and more have found problems with the OS and are questioning it.

As for the Nightline story, everyone can see it here on Hulu. It is after the first break at about 7:42

www.hulu.com...-p1-so-i0

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by ppk55

Thanks, what I meant about the bbc is that they are more balanced than all US media. They do have there one problems though too.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 06:28 AM
link   
This ought to make me very unpopular, but oh well.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by davec0021

The answer is that they didn't get thousands of FBI agents, firefighters, demolition experts, scientists, or any of the other people to go along with the plot, only enough to fool the idiots who have no desire to see the truth anyway.

If you bothered to watch the video you will see large numbers of of fire firefighters, demo experts, and the lot providing evidence that the official story is a lie.

What is pathetic is how many people will do whatever their corporate bosses tell them to do.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b

The answer is that they didn't get thousands of FBI agents, firefighters, demolition experts, scientists, or any of the other people to go along with the plot, only enough to fool the idiots who have no desire to see the truth anyway.

If you bothered to watch the video you will see large numbers of of fire firefighters, demo experts, and the lot providing evidence that the official story is a lie.

What is pathetic is how many people will do whatever their corporate bosses tell them to do.

No, the answer should have been this:

"That's easy son... just tell the press to label anyone who disagrees with us a crazy, insane, lunatic-fringe, conspiracy-theorist. And make sure they are branded as unpatriotic and in danger of being labeled an enemy-belligerent! Gosh I like the sound of that, don't you? That will take care of those who talk, and greatly discourage anyone else from talking. I'm sure we can get the media to go along... they always do you know. Also, if any University professors come up with any good theories, I'm sure we can find pressures to apply to their University's next Federal funding requests... that should take care of keeping them quiet. Also, when we give the families who lost loved-ones compensation money, make sure they sign away any rights to sue or press charges against anyone... and of course nobody at FBI, CIA, or NSA will talk... they know what will happen to them... Well, I think that about covers it... don't you? Now, how about that lunch?"

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by downisreallyup

No, the answer should have been this:

"That's easy son... just tell the press to label anyone who disagrees with us a crazy, insane, lunatic-fringe, conspiracy-theorist. And make sure they are branded as unpatriotic and in danger of being labeled an enemy-belligerent! Gosh I like the sound of that, don't you? That will take care of those who talk, and greatly discourage anyone else from talking. I'm sure we can get the media to go along... they always do you know. Also, if any University professors come up with any good theories, I'm sure we can find pressures to apply to their University's next Federal funding requests... that should take care of keeping them quiet. Also, when we give the families who lost loved-ones compensation money, make sure they sign away any rights to sue or press charges against anyone... and of course nobody at FBI, CIA, or NSA will talk... they know what will happen to them... Well, I think that about covers it... don't you? Now, how about that lunch?"

I'll drive

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   

I thought you were at catching.

After you were done bobbing.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   

I thought you were at catching.

After you were done bobbing.

right behind you buddy.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Sorry, but I am not interested in a lunch date.

I am only here to point out that the GW admin lied to the world about 9/11.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Sorry, but I am not interested in a lunch date.

Could have fooled me, with all of your bobbing and catching. I'm reallly disapointed.

I am only here to point out that the GW admin lied to the world about 9/11.

I'll buy that, just not that the events didn't occur like we witnessed that day. I don't buy demolition story thats all, but to dispute that is sacrilege around here.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by downisreallyup
There, I hope you can look at these examples objectively and see that it is never paranoid to question things that don't make sense, or to question behavior that seems odd or unnatural for a given situation. To call someone paranoid for that is lowering yourself to tactics of propaganda and ad hominem attack... a sure sign of failure and guilt.

What's not to make sense? Bush himself said that when the first plane hit, it was his initial assumption that it was pilot error, and in fact most of the country was wondering, what the heck" when the first plane hit. It was only after the second plane hit that it sunk in it was a terrorist attack.

As for why Bush stayed there, Michael Moore showed the full episode on his Fahrenheit 9/11 flick, and we saw right away that Bush had the look of a deer caught in a headlight. The guy simply sat there stunned not knowing what to do, and the reason was obvious- we had elected a boy to do a man's job. So yes, it DOES make perfect sense that Bush would start malfunctioning when we needed presidential leadership the most, and it also makes sense why Dylan Avery is a thoroughly disgusting individual- he's deliberately misrepresenting this as well as everything else he gets his hands on this in order to get people all paranoid over shadows so he can peddle those trinkets he's selling on hsi web site. Thanks to that punk, people are STILL arguing over the "missile pods on the passenger jets" rubbish.

Everything Bush touched turned into a complete cluster [censored]...but everythign Dylan Avery touched turned into some secret gov't conspiracy out to murder us all. If that isn't paranoia, then I don't know what is.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   
"As for why Bush stayed there, Michael Moore showed the full episode on his Fahrenheit 9/11 flick, and we saw right away that Bush had the look of a deer caught in a headlight. The guy simply sat there stunned not knowing what to do"

That's why the President has 3 million advisors on the payroll.

"and the reason was obvious- we had elected a boy to do a man's job."

A boy who was slick enough to lead the nation into two unjust and illegal wars through the use of lies and deception. And a boy who was smooth enough to take away Americans' civil liberties, all the while pretending that he was protecting the citizens. Also, a boy who was sharp enough to get the ball rolling on a trillion dollars of bailout funds to a bunch of crooks.

For an idiot, the guy and his administration sure as hell took the nation for a serious ride.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   

What's not to make sense? Bush himself said that when the first plane hit, it was his initial assumption that it was pilot error, and in fact most of the country was wondering, what the heck" when the first plane hit. It was only after the second plane hit that it sunk in it was a terrorist attack.

As for why Bush stayed there, Michael Moore showed the full episode on his Fahrenheit 9/11 flick, and we saw right away that Bush had the look of a deer caught in a headlight. The guy simply sat there stunned not knowing what to do, and the reason was obvious- we had elected a boy to do a man's job. So yes, it DOES make perfect sense that Bush would start malfunctioning when we needed presidential leadership the most, and it also makes sense why Dylan Avery is a thoroughly disgusting individual- he's deliberately misrepresenting this as well as everything else he gets his hands on this in order to get people all paranoid over shadows so he can peddle those trinkets he's selling on hsi web site. Thanks to that punk, people are STILL arguing over the "missile pods on the passenger jets" rubbish.

Everything Bush touched turned into a complete cluster [censored]...but everythign Dylan Avery touched turned into some secret gov't conspiracy out to murder us all. If that isn't paranoia, then I don't know what is.

what you say about bush being an deer in headlights makes some sense....but could be true and still support the theories you are arguing against as paranoid, it proves nothing.

and Michael Moore serves other agendas then what the indicated intent of the doco is.....he is more comparable to a tabloid 'current affairs' show with the cherry picking and 'moment' chasing he does...

the rest of what you say is conjecture and opinion....

also if you can't see the ties between the government funded paranoia spreading..i.e.... "tonight on CNN...TERROR TERROR FCKN TERROR SH1T FARK WE'RE ALL GONNA GET GANGBANGED BY SOME NAZI TOWEL HEAD SAMURAI TERRRRRRRROOOOOORRRRRIIIIISISSSSTTTSSS!!!!...QUICK LETS BOMB THE SH1T OUT OF EVERYONE!!! BARRGH RHRAHG AMMERRRIKKKAAAARRGHH..."

and the simple fact that the MSM pour time into discrediting alternative theories presented by ANYONE....label them as lunatic fringe and that the people considering these theories are paranoid....

then you have successfully been 'led to the water',
congratu-fckn-lations...

but I digress..

Dylan is not a scaremonger interested only in his own wealth...if you need, compare Dylan to a REAL greed driven a-hole - Len Horowitz.

He tried to pawn the equiv of sugar water as a SARS cure less than 2 weeks after initial outbreak & had the audacity to name it after the late great Dr. Carlo Urbani.....

But forgive me for feeling like all this will fall on deaf ears "ol' dave"...
and I apologise if I insulted you with anything in this post..but I also believe I could not have made my points in any other way.

enjoy the rest of your day dave.

-B.M

Ask Questions.
Think for yourself.
"Cui bono".

[edit on 11/3/10 by B.Morrison]

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join