It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dark Energy Tied to Human Origins

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Found this on Space.com. This is very interesting. I thought many of you would enjoy this read.

www.space.com...

Looking for more information.

I've not been able to find more just yet on how this relates to our origins but it did make me thing again about expanding universe and dark energy.

I did stay at a Holiday Inn express last night

I submit that dark energy is in front of their faces.

The energy released from the black holes at the center of the galaxies move the galaxies through space and time directly causing the expansion effect. Over the billions of years the black holes were speeding up somewhat like deep space one and the smart one Ion engines do.

Ion Engines
science.nasa.gov...

Dark Energy Proof?(AKA Propulsion fo rour galaxies)
chandra.harvard.edu...

Also the black hole tugs on space time moving it along.

The energy we see in xray also may contain or be evidence of worm holes being produced through the center of black holes.

Here is worm Hole evidence perhaps?
chandra.harvard.edu...

I specualte that it may be possible to time travel directly through the center of black holes if you enter it from the worm hole and not from its sides.. I'll need another night or two in that hotel room to come up with proof for this one =).

[Edited on 31-5-2004 by Xeven]

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Weird and interesting! Please do update the thread if you find more!

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Hmmm... that kind of supports my theory posted in a previous thread. If you don't mind I'll post the link and see what you think?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

join