It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange creature found on Earth

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Looked to me like it was a deformed pig.

The ears, color, tail and split hooves look pigish. The hooves don't look like its from a calf because they are to small.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   
It is real, it was taken in Thailand. It is a deformed calf. Apparently a common deformity. It has been covered in talc powder. Thais and Burmese love to cover everything in talc. It feels nice in the climate.
Apparently the calf was a live for a short time and I guess the villagers were trying to comfort it. It is covered on ATS already. Interesting, but not a hoax or an alien.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scott Harper
My uneducated guess would be that this is another hoax along the lines of the “Alien Autopsy” footage from 12 years or so ago. To me, looking at those photos, it just struck me as the same basic type of thing - different creature, different location, same game.

Scott Harper

These are just photos. There is no story that is being passed along with the photos... so how can it be a hoax? It looks like a pig's tail and a pig's ears. Just a freak of nature that managed to survive... for apparently quite awhile.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by serpentine

very interesting now that ive looked at a third time it does look like a mutated calf but why does the body look so human like and the head so round?

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Off topic question on the topic.

Trying to approach this in my head from a logical stand point mind you.

Aliens genetically splicing their DNA with cows, why cows?

Why not Lions (for their brute force)? or Elephants (for their longevity & memory)?

Just fail to grasp the benefits of an alleged Alien/bovine mutation. Do cows possess something we're not aware of?

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by UberL33t

Maybe they're Hindus?

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Solasis

Maybe they're Hindus?

I don't see why that would be any less plausible than other theories out there.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   
What the hell is that?

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Come on guys, this should be quite obvious...this is what happens when one those wacky little grey aliens gets [SNIP] up and starts "probing" things. Next thing you know there's a half-goat half-alien kid out there trying to "phone home".

Too bad he didn't live long enough to find out who his daddy really was. Poor little guy.

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 17-3-2010 by Gemwolf]

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Guys, it's is a real photo, they are thais, from Thailand. Not hindus or alien hybrids. It was well coverered here on ATS and in the media here. Search google thailand mutated calf and you willl finf the source.
Apparently it is a common deformity amongst calfs.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by UberL33t

Good point why cows?i never thought of it like that before,if aliens were splicing human dna with animals why cows

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by serpentine

I belive you man, it is the most logical and resonable explanation,and i belive that it is a common mutation especially in a place like thailand mutations and stuff like that are common down in those types of counrties.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   
It looks like a cross between a rabbit and a lamb. It seems to me, that whether it be the easy accessibility of recording devices or more mutations happening, pictures like this are becoming more frequent. I'm not willing to jump on any bandwagon, but just looking at it gives me the heebie jeevies.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   
err that was a really strange creature.... yeah a possible mutation of an animal, cant really tell though.. it look somewhat like a goat

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Kinda looks they floured it up and are fixin to deep fry the thing???

Looks like a little hoofed alien to me. There has been a lot of this stuff happening lately, the human faced lamb and now this. I'd love to do the DNA sampling & testing on it.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
To me it's a calf with Simpson-Golabi-Behmel syndrome, a severe form of achondroplasia.

Just my five euro cents

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by polar

it looks lihe some form of bald-baby-minotaur or something.

or, maybe something more closely related to a satyr, but walked on four legs. I also noticed it to be a cyclops, or not have any eyes at all.

i dont know if it was fabricated, or if it was a mutant, im no expert; But an interesting creature regardless.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Could be a deformed human baby,the ways of nature are stange,babies can look like animals of some type during certain stages in developement in the womb,and sometime are borned that way,are a congenital birth defect

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Two observations, It's back legs are broke, and why is it covered in baby powder?

<< 1   >>

join