It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RCMP officer charged after break and enter

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   

RCMP officer charged after break and enter

www.cbc.ca

An Alberta RCMP officer has been charged with breaking into a Cochrane home.

RCMP announced the charges against Const. Keith Anderson, 22, of the Cochrane RCMP on Friday.

An elderly woman and her brother found a man inside a Glenhill Drive house just before 4 a.m. on Feb. 14, police said. When confronted and ordered to leave, the individual, who was not in a uniform, said he was a constable and left.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
The police constantly abuse their power. Yes, even in Canada. They think they can just do what they want, break into your home, snoop around, and get away with it.

Glad to see him charged, but his penalty should be fired immediately from his job once found guilty. It's too often that officers abuse their power.

www.cbc.ca

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Once again Law Enforcement BREAKING the law. How much corruption, police brutality, constant tazing for almost no reason, planting of drugs and guns on innocent people, police conspiring to arrest innocent people do we have to take? All while they cover for each others illegal activities!! Sickening, when will someone police the police?

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
At least they caught the officer doing this when he was only 22, 7 months into the job. Imagine if this guy were left on the force for twenty years...

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   
He probably told the couple he was a constable so they would not freak out as much. I don't think being a police officer has much to do with the fact that he broke into the house. He just happned to be a cop it seems.

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Explinfin

The police constantly abuse their power. Yes, even in Canada. They think they can just do what they want, break into your home, snoop around, and get away with it.

Glad to see him charged, but his penalty should be fired immediately from his job once found guilty. It's too often that officers abuse their power.

www.cbc.ca

please tell me how this takes place. my mail is always tampered with and
there were many signs of intrusion in my house. shades taken off the windows and locks broken. nothing stolen. it stopped for awhile, but today i noticed my dietary sups were all split and crushed in an obvious way that someone thought they contained something that shouldnt be there. i have a strong suspicion it`s cops. for now i will keep "whys" to myself.

actually i`d love to start a thread on this, but it`s going to be moved into BTS since it isnt about aliens that abduct you when asleep or 10000000000th NWO thread.

to the OP, i am sorry for this little off-topic. i just really dont know where to post this.

top topics

join