It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To Those That Are Still There

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   
i'm afraid. that is all i can say.

the signs are as follows- to serve evil and go free, but as long as you turn a blind eye towards what you know is wrong, camaraderie. to do everything in your will only to encounter that your mind is too weak to prevent your very impulses being read and countered by beings who have grown accustomed to rebuffing your activities towards freedom. an incomprehensible fear at inappropriate times, because you've sought the wrong enemy- externally without preparing yourself internally..

self destruction leads to lying on the bottom of the ocean leads to seeing everything go by like as you wait and hope to god that you make the jump..

fear because honesty in a world of liars cheats and immoral dogs makes you branded as one who cannot be gained from easily, only marked for slow kill or apathetic resentment.. fear because as time moves on evil accumulates knowledge to combat good via the exploitation of things required for basic survival- bad food, corruption of those we love, our city air, all this amounts to a sewer and we're rats trying to cope with the pollution, but mentally and physically while trying to have the clear mindset to enrich humanity- not possible.. but it is..

fear because evil is good in the eyes of lazy men and women as we do nothing at all. just breed more babies and hope the next gen can learn to live with our mess. well i have news, the world isn't going to fix itself, sure darwinism says things adapt but i don't think that makes them "better", just different. when there's a salvation more direly needed than nature knows how to accomplish, truly only a real God can exist if there is a way towards the light again...

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
To True American they are here and they are coming but the time of knowlegde without wisdom hasn't ended yet but will soon and to Mr Mask and Serius 20 the answer is 8 not 2 so enjoy your tea x 4

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   
When the shadow people finally free themselvs from the eternal rift, they will destroy our reality and send us all into the void.

We have all been surgically implanted with nanobots in the brain upon birth.

[edit on 1-3-2010 by Crapsghetti]

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   
I can promise you, this isn't about shadow people, extraterrestrials, bigfoots, smallfoots, ethereal spirits, demons, demagogs, bibles, christians, muslims, or anything like that.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 02:26 AM
link   
I have no clue as to what this thread "means".

At least, I hope I don't.

But, perverse as it may seem, a Truth withheld does strengthen the lie that would deny it. And to take no action is, itself, an action.

For better or worse.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Yep, evil has found willing servants as well as unwilling ones.

You cannot have evil without goodness and that too found its home in few hearts, it still does.

Keep your eyes open, you seem to know already how the tale ends and all you can do is be ready for it.

I know that I am still here in my fullest senses.

[edit on 1-3-2010 by XXXN3O]

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   

He who knows the secret does not speak.He who speaks does not know the secret.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   
[edit on 6-3-2010 by Ellie Sagan]

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   
[edit on 6-3-2010 by Ellie Sagan]

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by okbmd
He who knows the secret does not speak.He who speaks does not know the
secret.

Well if the secret was a 100% blank mind, I might agree. And I like 100% blank minds, for they are unassuming, not predisposed, not committed, or non committal, not descriptive, only receptive, and most of all they are not confused with words- or secrets.

But this isn't about that either. I have written the OP in such a way that only the person or persons in a particular situation could possibly even remotely know what has been said, and the special appeal that I am making to them in the OP. And unless you are one of those people, quite frankly, any attempt at trying to derive meaning from it is purely fiction to the unfortunate trying to derive another meaning from it that may suit their disillusion for whatever purpose.

Hey, I said I was sorry up front.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
He is the information that I know...The massive conspiracy within the united states was to shelter the child, born through the centuries..with the same soul, carried by a bloodline of black cats...The child has given his soul back to the creator in sacrifice. The challenge is being met, and the child has emerged from his sleep. There is now...only time.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I think i got the message... but it's not for me...
and maybe i know for who you're writing. I have a weird feeling too

[edit on 11-3-2010 by Caggy]

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
It is not I but we.
The person you seek is, you.
They will come, Till that day it is you and we.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Too much knowledge can kill a man...
'___' needs more research, as to life in the unconscious...
Satan is speeding towards this planet...
We are about to enter a stage in 4th dimensional transition, and will experience jumps in consciousness, the likes of which have not been seen on this planet.
This Empire of the black sun will rise again
For when the darkness turns to light, everyone is saved...
Just remember, I am with you from here on out.

There is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   
You are close my friend.
One is coming (or already here) to promot peace on earth and he will do so. Yet under his rule there will be hell on earth. The one that comes after is the one we should seek.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 08:59 AM
link   

All is well.

Second line not needed..

top topics

<< 1   >>

join