It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BBC: Osama Bin Laden: Dead or Alive?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 03:25 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

I just found this as I was reading the article about the media and 911 the BBC's conspiracy files program actually admits that OBL is very much dead and that the military has essentially been sent on a wild goose hunt.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 03:38 AM
link   
www.lenouveauseychellesweekly.com...

I dont know how legit this article is but I heard about Osama being in the Seychelles.
America also has hi tech spy planes there that search for pirates.

crossedcrocodiles.wordpress.com...

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Here's part 2:www.youtube.com...

Gets interesting why pull the spec ops and bombers and hire these Afghan warlords who have ties to OBL? we need a bogeyman and a reason to control the remaining oil and other resources in central Asia.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by mike dangerously

If Bin Laden is dead his head would be in a jar on Dick Cheney's desk....

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Dick Cheney doesn't have a desk anymore. He works in a 7-11 in Wyoming.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Part 3:www.youtube.com... Here's the third part for ya folks we have former CIA agent Robert Baer who is disturbed by the two answers he got about Bin Ladin."He's dead." "no,he's alive."

PS:I would have posted these as vids but I can't get post them here for the life of me.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by thedman

Or he is playing golf with Dick Cheney in Dubai.

I really do not believe this guy is alive, too easy to pin things on him that allow us to keep going back.

We have nothing to gain right now by proving he is dead IMO and a lot to gain by saying he is alive currently.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   

It was going to get posted eventually...

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Part 4:www.youtube.com...

This Conspiracy Files ep has actually been balanced we have heard from both David Ray Griffin and Robert Bear as well as the former head of the CIA's OBL unit who firmly believes Bin Laden to be alive while the others are not convinced.I'm shocked that a government sponsored television network would even cover this given the BBC's past record of trying to debunk any and all CT's.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Part 5: www.youtube.com...

Here's part 5 I will have the link for part 6 up soon.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Part 6:www.youtube.com...

Here's the attempted debunking it's the same weak arguments they always make about OBL being alive.There is more evidence for his being dead then there is of his being among the living.The guys who were doing the photo analysis are government contractors of course they will say it's him,They have a vested interest here just like everyone in the terrorism/industrial complex.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   
My bet is that he is dead and has been for some time.

I believe once the war ends, we will be told that OBL did die a while back but that they couldn't say so because A) it would jeopardize operations or B) they just found out.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

I think it has more to do with how much money and power the vague threat of OBL lurking about brings to the intelligence community.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by mike dangerously

I believe money and power does play a major role.

Is Osama Bin Laden dead or alive?

The theory that has developed on the web since 9/11 is that US intelligence services are manufacturing the Bin Laden statements to create an evil bogeyman, to justify the so-called war on terror

By Mike Rudin, The Conspiracy Files

Osama Bin Laden died eight years ago during the battle for Tora Bora in Afghanistan, either from a US bomb or from a serious kidney disease.

Or so the conspiracy theory goes.

www.rawa.org...

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I seem to recall hearing that Osama Bin Laden apparently died of kidney failure sometime around late 2001 . Or am I mistaken ?.....

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

Good find Jam321! interesting article it's funny how these supposed audio tapes always seems to come out when the government needs them to justify something or get something passed.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Who cares about Bin Laden. It's Rockefeller who's behind 911, London 77, Madrid 311, Climate Change Scam, Swine Flu Scam and ultimately the UN world takeover.

He's using the money he sucks out of the Fed to create a One World Government.

Rockefeller is the Real Bin Laden

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zanti Misfit
I seem to recall hearing that Osama Bin Laden apparently died of kidney failure sometime around late 2001 . Or am I mistaken ?.....

Yes you are mistaken - but at least you didn't state that as if it were fact and asked the quesiton.

If he were dead, someone would have turned his ratty old head in for a few million dollars reward money.

Dorian Soran

The good doctor

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Dorian Soran

" If he were dead, someone would have turned his ratty old head in for a few million dollars reward money. "

How am I mistaken ? Do you have some more substanciated proof that he may still be Alive and Well other than hearsay ? If the man did expired amoung his fellow Muslim followers , wouldn't you exspect them to treat his deceased body with respect ? A Secret burial somewhere only known to a few of his most loyal men ? I doubt his corpse
would be defiled by anyone if that was the case Frau Doktor .........

[edit on 18-2-2010 by Zanti Misfit]

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zanti Misfit
Do you have some more substanciated proof that he may still be Alive and Well other than hearsay ?

Do you have some more "substanciated" proof that he may be dead other than hearsay or wishful thinking?

See, these threads always end up at an impass - no way around it without a body or a video of him giving a speech denouncing one thing or another America has done.....oh wait......we do get a video now and then don't we.

Dorian Soran

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join