It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Media Response to the Growing Influence of the 9/11 Truth Movement.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11
You know what's especially hilarious about these detainment camps is that, besides being here since the 1980's, the Halliburton subsidiary KBR was contracted to build more of them in recent years.

No, what is hilarious is that they do not exist - One claimed FEMA concentration Camp is a chimney, which is all that remains of a WW2 internment camp, but this chimney is meant to accommodate 15,000 people. The camps have been debunked many times here before, but they do not exist. Yet another debunked conspiracy theory.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by dereks

www.govtrack.us...

Still just a theory? Want something else?

www.army.mil...

Quit derailing, you don't know what you are talking about.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by dereks

I said REX-84. You obviously have no idea what I'm talking about. "Readiness Exercise 1984." It came out during the Iran-Contra hearings (do you know what the "Iran-Contra affair" was?). It's legit. Government officials even explained this and it was on MSM in the 80's.

Looks like you have some Googling to do...

Edit: Thanks antonia, you beat me to it, and with links to boot. If that's you on your mini-profile then congrats on being beautiful too. I gather you're Spanish?

[edit on 15-2-2010 by bsbray11]

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

No, I'm just a mutt, dad is one of many mexican anchor babies and mom is white. Thank you for the compliment.

Interesting that this whole "FEMA Camp" deal is still a debate. There have plenty of Bills and Executive Orders available publicly for years concerning the subject.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   
First off,

Greetings to you my Texan Brother!

I saw the Gonzales Flag and had to look!

The 911 thing just confirmed what most of us thought after the Murrow Building in OKC.

I am NOT trained in EOD but have studied enough to know a controled drop when I see one. I asked my Grand Dad when we were watching the news about what he thought. He said, "Yep. That was from the inside of the building."

The only thing the "rider truck" could have done would have been to set off a barometric swtich....IN THE BUILDING!

We have had too many BS things the govt. lied to us about.

Warren Report anyone? Watergate? Pearl Harbor maybe (I've been priviledged enough to have spoken with some survivors. Some have questions).

This is an important report you showed. The cracks are starting to widen.

Question. When "people" get scared, they do "scared" things. Are the PTB getting that scared or are they too arrogant?

sandf!

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by antonia
reply to post by dereks

www.govtrack.us...

Still just a theory? Want something else?

Did you bother to read it?

"(a) In General- In accordance with the requirements of this Act, the Secretary of Homeland Security shall establish not fewer than 6 national emergency centers on military installations.

(b) Purpose of National Emergency Centers- The purpose of a national emergency center shall be to use existing infrastructure--

(1) to provide temporary housing, medical, and humanitarian assistance to individuals and families dislocated due to an emergency or major disaster;"

Nothing there about locking people up.... and it is to use existing infrastructure....

www.army.mil...

and that is just to "The regulation states that labor programs benefit the Army and the corrections facilities by supplying "a source of labor at no direct cost to the Army," giving "meaningful work to inmates" and alleviation to "overcrowding in nearby corrections facilities" and by making use of otherwise unused land and buildings."

What is wrong with that? It gives inmates something to do!

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   
What if the conspiracy theories is the conspiracy to divide and conquer mankind

What if Father Brennan in The Omen was somewhat right.
"When the Jews return to Zion,(1947) after Nazi Germany(ashkeNAZI) and a comet rips the sky, and the Holy Roman Empire rises, then you and I must die. From the Eternal Sea, He rises, creating armies on either shore, turning man against his brother, till man exists, no more."

I have a feeling there are good groups trying to give clues in movies..but then again it might just be another delusion or disinfo.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by dereks
Did you bother to read it?

"(a) In General- In accordance with the requirements of this Act, the Secretary of Homeland Security shall establish not fewer than 6 national emergency centers on military installations.

(b) Purpose of National Emergency Centers- The purpose of a national emergency center shall be to use existing infrastructure--

(1) to provide temporary housing, medical, and humanitarian assistance to individuals and families dislocated due to an emergency or major disaster;"

Nothing there about locking people up.... and it is to use existing infrastructure....

Define "temporary", define "emergency". I just showed you a bill which proves these structures/camps exist. What you fail to understand is what government does in this situations is defined solely by what they deem the terminology means. For all I know an emergency could be Obama stubbing his toenail. Other Executive Orders call for forced relocation. How is that not locking people up? If you can't leave a place I'd call it a lockup.

www.army.mil...

and that is just to "The regulation states that labor programs benefit the Army and the corrections facilities by supplying "a source of labor at no direct cost to the Army," giving "meaningful work to inmates" and alleviation to "overcrowding in nearby corrections facilities" and by making use of otherwise unused land and buildings."

What is wrong with that? It gives inmates something to do!

Here's the rub: It's unpaid labor. Essentially it's slave labor. And what are they building? These people are not defined. Inmate is not defined. Inmate could be some relocated person stuck at Camp FEMA. Either way you are just derailing. This is about 9/11 not FEMA camps.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by antonia
Interesting that this whole "FEMA Camp" deal is still a debate. There have plenty of Bills and Executive Orders available publicly for years concerning the subject.

You mean it's interesting that people like "dereks" here automatically tune stuff like that out because it's dissonant with his personal view of the world... Pretty typical of the herd mentality though.

Originally posted by felonius
The 911 thing just confirmed what most of us thought after the Murrow Building in OKC.

I am NOT trained in EOD but have studied enough to know a controled drop when I see one. I asked my Grand Dad when we were watching the news about what he thought. He said, "Yep. That was from the inside of the building."

The only thing the "rider truck" could have done would have been to set off a barometric swtich....IN THE BUILDING!

I take it you haven't seen the FEMA, Army, DoD and civilian reports of a 2nd and 3rd unexploded bomb being removed from inside the building? They were described as large olive-drab canisters, at least one of which was attached to a gas pipeline inside the building.

So much for "everyone would see if you tried to bring bombs into the buildings!" No one did at OKC.

reply to post by dereks

Check this out my ignorant friend:

Rex 84, short for Readiness Exercise 1984, is a plan by the United States federal government to test their ability to detain large numbers of American citizens in case of civil unrest or national emergency. ...

According to scholar Diana Reynolds:

The Rex-84 Alpha Explan (Readiness Exercise 1984, Exercise Plan; otherwise known as a continuity of government plan), indicates that FEMA in association with 34 other federal civil departments and agencies, along with other NATO nations, conducted a civil readiness exercise during April 5-13, 1984. It was conducted in coordination and simultaneously with a Joint Chiefs exercise, Night Train 84, a worldwide military command post exercise (including Continental U.S. Forces or CONUS) based on multi-emergency scenarios operating both abroad and at home. In the combined exercise, Rex-84 Bravo, FEMA and DOD led the other federal agencies and departments, including the Central Intelligence Agency, the Secret Service, the Treasury, the Federal Bureau of Investigation, and the Veterans Administration through a gaming exercise to test military assistance in civil defense.

The exercise anticipated civil disturbances, major demonstrations and strikes that would affect continuity of government and/or resource mobilization. To fight subversive activities, there was authorization for the military to implement government ordered movements of civilian populations at state and regional levels, the arrest of certain unidentified segments of the population, and the imposition of martial law. [1]...

The basic facts about Rex 84 and other contingency planning readiness exercises—and the potential threat they pose to civil liberties if fully implemented in a real operation—are taken seriously by scholars and civil libertarians.[5]

Exercises similar to Rex 84 happen regularly.[6] Plans for roundups of large numbers of persons in the United States in times of crisis are constructed during periods of increased political repression such as the Palmer Raids and the McCarthy Era.

For example, from 1967 to 1971 the FBI kept a list of over 100,000 persons to be rounded up as subversive, dubbed the "ADEX" list.[7] This list contained many labor leaders, scholars, and public figures of the time.

In 2008, for the first time an active military unit has been given a dedicated assignment stateside for civil unrest containment. It is assigned to Northcom, a joint command established in 2002 to provide command and control for federal homeland defense efforts and coordinate defense support of civil authorities.[8]

en.wikipedia.org...

And it goes on with other nastiness, and sources if you are so inclined. Wikipedia is just the tip of the iceberg.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Tholidor

" I am continually amazed by those who insist on accepting whatever they are told by the government/media even when it flies in the face of logic, physics and plain old common sense. No amount of "hard evidence" will ever convince one whos mind is imprisoned by rigid dogma. "

Yes , I call them the " Koolaid Drinkers " . Uncle Sammy says Drink , and they Drink it up . Sheeple Indeed.......

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   
So, where are those protests? Where are the thousands in the street? you see, the economy took a crap and no one cares about paying 20 bucks for a DVd to tell you that Reptilian Neo-con jew CIA controlled lemmings are guiding you the the NWO.

The only movement here is from the bowels....Even this guy knows it is garbage...

Link to video

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Yeah, beck was a shill from the beginning. But just think how many neat bodyguards he gets?

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1
reply to post by 1SawSomeThings

Your source is clearly conspiracy theory sympathetic and anti-government. The bias is so marked that I could not take seriously anything in it.

I don't believe there is a growing influence of the 9/11 Truth Movement. On the contrary I think it is moribund and petering out. After all, there are only so many times you can serve up the same old de-bunked stuff. 9th year and still no hard evidence and not a sound from any conspirator.

Why would there be a sound from conspirators? Conspiracy is against the law, so why would anyone involved come forward? There have been whistle blowers who came forward, and many of them have been silenced in various ways. Have you payed attention to that, or is that outside your TRUSTER mentality?

It is you TRUSTERS that are getting tiring in your constant lack of substantial arguments, and you obviously have no interest in demonstrating an ability to critically question anything that is questionable.

Sorry... next please...

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   
news flash, every other country hates u, and your "best friend" the israelis will love u as long as the cash cow keeps hauling money into their bank accounts.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by hooper
reply to post by Sean48

The FEMA trains? Oh no. Not you, really? You believe that crap? The first time I saw those "FEMA" trains I nearly soiled myself laughing.

They're Auto Trains! And the so called "FEMA" camp was an auto unloading facility!

Yeah. And that horse boarding/CIA interrogation facility. Was that a fictitious facade or what? Uh, yeah, that really happened. But it's not so funny.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Great article OP! S&F for ya!
It certainly looks like that the European and Asian press seems to be presenting a balanced view of 9/11.So much so that it seems the OS supporters are getting a bit upset.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 02:28 AM
link   
I really want to see careers ruined, perhaps even jail time given to all of the government-apologist whitewashers who were knowingly involved in creating and perpetuating the massive lie known as the Official Story.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 02:38 AM
link   
DICK CHENEY'S OWN WORDS NOW CAST DOUBT ON THE OFFICIAL STORY

Dick Cheney made a reference last Sunday to the attack on the Pentagon on 9/11 and put it this way: "and then looking at 9/11 and saying, "This is not a criminal act," not when you destroy 16 acres of Manhattan, kill 3,000 Americans, blow a big hole in the Pentagon. That's an act of war."

His interview with Johnathan Karl on ABC's This Week program was probably a Freudian slip, as he described the Pentagon as being blown up, instead of hit by an airplane. Did he get sloppy with his language and reveal more that he wanted to? There is so little evidence of a plane at the Pentagon, that the damage looked more like an explosion. If the Pentagon was blown up, it had to be an inside job! How come NORAD was unable to send up an interceptor, when they could see the plane coming from 30 miles out, unless Cheney wanted it to get through! Anyone agree with me?

The interview is at the following link and his word slip is at 1:48 min.
abcnews.go.com...

The transcript is at the following link:
abcnews.go.com...

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 03:19 AM
link   
the bbc has never aired a fair and open piece on 9/11..they made a hit job...their conspiracy series basically came to the conclusion that the official story is the truth...what a surprise..

the bbc are scum...they now even deny that on 7/7 there were drills going on...saying its a myth...when anyone can listen to the radio show that was going out live on 7/7 where they were talking to the man who planned the drill sayin how amazed he is that its turned into a real terror attack!!!..

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by dereks

What do you think the Nazis concentration camps were for? Their purpose was a half-way house between undesirables old houses and their new relocation - which wasnt of real concern to them. They worked with the zionist leaders because they both wanted them out of Germany, and the Nazis believed in moving to Palestine the Jews and Arabs would surely wipe eachother out - two birds with one stone if you will.

After spending so long in camps because countries wouldnt accept them (INCLUDING America and Canada!!!) disease spread, food shortage, they started executing for the slightest offense... followed by Himmlers order to start killing whole groups.

My point is, what exactly makes you think it wont happen to us? What makes you think theyll use camps for what they claim they will?

[edit on 16-2-2010 by Ridhya]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join