It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-- frantic 911call -- Missle **&** Boom

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
www.boston.com...

well just read the article for yourself notice it was the day after.

An FBI spokesman at the crash scene would not comment on the possible target of the hijacked plane, which went down between 10 and 10:10 a.m.

Witness Joe Wilt, 63, said he heard a whistling like a missile, then a loud boom as he stood in the doorway of his Shanksville home across the road from the site. His view was blocked by a group of trees, but he said he saw a fireball rise 800 feet into the air, then give way to black smoke.

&&&why would you say this... "I'll do whatever the president orders me to"
also this officer of the law declared the site documented and photographed... anyone want to do a FOIA... ?>

''This crash site is being looked at as a crime scene. Everything down there must be documented and photographed,'' said Major Lyle Szupinka of the Pennsylvania Sate Police.''I'll do whatever I have to do to keep people out of there.''

[edit on 13-2-2010 by Anti-Evil]

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I've always thought to myself why it would be so hard for people to imagine the most powerful military in the world allowing such horrors to go on. To believe that plane would not have been shot down is ludicrous.

This is no movie and to believe the government would rely on common citizens to take the plane back before it could kill thousands more is just naive patriotism.

new topics

join