It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could it be the heated Supper Na-no Thermatic dust?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   

7 WTC Shortly before collapsing

www.youtube.com...

What kind of heat from the two falling WTC could have burnt all of those cars? There is no debris on these vehicles. WTC 7 was still standing, what was so hot in the WTC dust that could ignite all of these cars, but not burn light poles and other buildings on the same street.

Those of you who “disagree” please bring credible sources to support your statements; this is a debating thread.

Rude behavior will not be tolerated.

[edit on 10-2-2010 by impressme]

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by impressme
There is no debris on these vehicles.

there is on some...

ignite all of these cars, but not burn light poles and other buildings on the same street.

either jet fuel, or the beam weapon some conspiracy theorists claim was used!

Where is your credible source that "Supper Na-no Thermatic dust" was used, or that it even exists?

[edit on 10/2/10 by dereks]

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I don't know what it could be, but I found these pictures on this site of burning cars during the 9/11 incident.

What really got me was how the papers were not burning, but the cars were. Odd, isn't it?

www.uwgb.edu...

[edit on 10-2-2010 by QuantumDeath]

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Well there were reports of car fires started after the airplane impacts sent burning debris down onto the streets. Some were burned in the parking lots. Car fires in a parking lot can spread easily . On that street, it could have burned from the debris during the collapse. There was plenty of time for more paper to float in after they burned out.

But come on, to suspect some sort of "super dooper, nano thermite" junk to be responsible?
If that is not reaching for straws, I dont know what is.

new topics

top topics

join