It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

can someone help with this photo?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

LOL you just don't get it do you?

Are all those parts still buried in the pentacon rubble? The pentacon rubble so heavy it crushed all those parts beyond recognition? They couldn't recognize the difference between aircraft parts and pentacon parts when they cleaned up? They only released a few pics so it would keep us guessing for their entertainment?

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008
911research.wtc7.net...

Have fun

Trust me I have many times, and they use suedo science that you obviously don't understand to make their bogus points.

For example they use the F-4 crash to make their point, when that actually proves my point and the physics I've tried to explain. The F-4 DID NOT penetrate the concrete, it did what was expected, not two things at once like you want us to believe the 'plane' at the pentagon did. If the F-4 had gone through the concrete, as well as smash to pieces, then it would be a valid point. But it didn't, it followed Newtons laws of physics as I have explained them. You all still obviously don't get it.

Why not try looking at some physics sites that have nothing to do with 9-11?
I know why, you have no idea how to take the information and put it into context do you? You have to have it spoon fed, shame really cause you have no idea if what you are reading is true or not, because you don't have the experience and knowledge to know, and you think because it comes from an 'authority' it is the truth. Such is the social conditioning of our society.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ANOK

LOL you just don't get it do you?

No, I don't get "it". Please explain how it is that you look at the photo of the OUTSIDE of a building and then are disappointed that you can't see INSIDE the building. I don't get that, I really don't.

Are all those parts still buried in the pentacon rubble?

The PENTACON??? You like to present yourself as Mr. Science, Mr. Physics, Mr. "Whats your educational background?" and you get sucked into that hole of stupid? Good luck, I almost feel sorry for you.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper
Inside the building, under the collapsed floor and roof.

Where are your sources for this opinion?

[edit on 9-2-2010 by REMISNE]

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by ANOK

Structural steelwork draughtsman when I left school subjects taken Engineering Science ,Engineering Drawing,Physics ,civil engineering during my apprenticeship as a steeelwork draughtsman 30 yrs in the construction industry main line of work structral fixings YES your right I have no idea what I am talking about and need spoon fed

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by ANOK

Re the F-4 experiment.
So lets see was the concrete the same as the stuff used in the pentagon I doubt it iirc it was a section of concrete used in nuclear power stations
did the f-4 have the same mass as the pentagon plane NO.

Loook at the dimensions of the concrete block is it the same as the pentagon walls.

So why dont you go look at some structural engineering sites as OBVIOUSLY you dont understand as much as you think.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join