It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My new theory about 9/11

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I think it was a ruse cooked up by the US to allow them to control the world's oil through conquest.

BUT I think all Americans are in on it. All of them.

The event would have been created in a studio by James Cameron or someone, and then piped out as if live to the rest of the world. With other countries briefly sympathetic you could mount your wars to grab the rest of the oil.

Cui bono, it's often asked. And all Americans have benefited by being able to continue their wasteful, oil-thirsty lives as before.

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by TrickoftheShade

Ah, small problem, how do the thousands of US troops who have lost their lives in Iraq and Afghanistan fit into the picture?

Were they in on it too but decided to take one for the team?

I love ATS, wacky theories abound!

All the best, Kiwifoot!

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Trick, you really sunk low my friend

More jokes about dead citizens and soldiers from the OS side.

Your theory is sickening , and disrespectful.

[edit on 31-1-2010 by Sean48]

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrickoftheShade

The event would have been created in a studio by James Cameron or someone, and then piped out as if live to the rest of the world.

Except those buildings really are gone and a lot of people really died. Sorry, but your weak theory is a disturbingly sick way to accommodate your anti-American eco-notions.

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sean48

More jokes about dead citizens and soldiers from the OS side.

Your theory is sickening , and disrespectful.

Are you referring to me Sean?

Sorry, I didn't mean any disrespect, just wanted to know if he thought dead soldiers gained from 911.

EDIT to be less of an ass, sorry Sean!

[edit on 31-1-2010 by kiwifoot]

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by kiwifoot

No sir

by all means , the OP

I'll fix it with edit.

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
All Americans are in on it??? did you take your lithium today pal as this is one of the maddest things I have read not just on ATS but on the net as a whole. James cameron directed it, there are many things wrong with 9/11 but your thread is just sensationalist garbage and trolling at its best, welcome to my ignore list.

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   

No sir

by all means , the OP

I'll fix it with edit.

No mate it's cool, leave it, I just thought my last bit about loving ATS was misconstrued as support for the OP's theory!

My bad mate!

I like wacky ideas, but you are right, this is a tad disrespectful, bordering on disturbed.

I hate it when people post about conspiracy and forget that at the sharp end of each event are real lives, real deaths.

For example, people comment on WW2 and have no respect for troops and civilians killed just because 'the illuminati' was playing both sides.

Or the Vietnam war was started over a false flag incident.

Tell me, does a dying 18 year old G.I. calling out for his mother with his intestines in his hand know any of that crap?

Does the kid from a poor family who joins up for the pay check deserve to be treated like rubbish because he's in Iraq?

It boils my blood friend.

All the best, Kiwifoot!

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I've seen footage of the war on TV, but I've never heard of anyone dying except via the MSM. I imagine the US would use proxies to do the actual fighting and dying, paid mercenaries - after all they've done it loads of times before:

www.peace.ca...

And producing footage of people crying about dead relatives isn't exactly hard. Just pay actors.

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   

I like it. Mildly offensive, completely delusional, and threat provoking.
All I can say is I hopw you take your bike to work.

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   

All Americans?

This is really, really out there.

That said, I'm still waiting on my check.

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrickoftheShade
I think

No, you did not.

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by kiwifoot

No sir

by all means , the OP

I'll fix it with edit.

Tell me, does a dying 18 year old G.I. calling out for his mother with his intestines in his hand know any of that crap?

Ever seen saving private ryan?
That scene was rather shocking to say the least. Also, the post has got to be a troll and will probably be taken down. Here was me thinking that this post would hold some plausible scenario.

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I think the conspiracy is the conspiracy theories, actually. They're all so ridiculous, I can only ask "cui bono?" Who has a vested interest in keeping the world in doubt over this? Since bin Laden is a CIA plant, I think the answer is obvious: the CIA is pushing the Truther movement to try to take heat off of bin Laden so he can keep up his work. And what is that work? To help the NWO get it's grips in the Middle East.

JUST KIDDING! It was done by al Qaeda and conspiracy theorists are just very confused individuals.

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Sean48

It is no more sickening or disrespectful than the tripe that is peddled by the so-called "truthers" on here.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
No one can prove me wrong. Not a single person has brought creditable FACTS to say why I'm wrong, just opinions.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Just not worth our time bro.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lophe

Just not worth our time bro.

So you admit you can't prove it wrong.

Where are your evidences?

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Was this a misguided attempt at frivolity ? It seem's it may have backfired somewhat ? I don't think anyone should waste anymore time feeding tricks ego ! Nothing to see here please move on !
Mods time to close this guff down i think ?

[edit on 062828p://02America/Chicago01 by ProRipp]

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 04:49 AM
link   

I'll prove to you why you are wrong! Firstly, the twin towers are no longer there anymore, they were destroyed. Secondly, do you really think that every government in the world apart from the US is incredibly stupid and would fall for such a ridiculous scheme. Thirdly, the casualties in Afghanistan are very real, my friend was one of them. And lastly, you are talking about hundreds of millions of people all lying together and this lie never ever getting out. Not all americans were pro war, are you suggesting that the anti-war americans lied about 911 to justify going to war for the hell of it?

Your "theory" is one of the worst thought out ignorant ideas I have ever read on ATS

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join