It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secrets behind 'Logos'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
The inverted Chicago Bulls logo looks more like opening a Chinese take out.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
The inverted Chicago Bulls logo

Is it me or what ,,,,the robot represents a human automon.haveing mindless sex.
it looks like robot having sex over a table

[edit on 1/29/2010 by dashar]

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by December_Rain

I would like to add two more companies with dubious logos in their company namesakes ... Target with the circle with the dot indicating references to male/female fertility and the ominous messge they're a TARGET

And Lest we not forget the Popular WAL-MART which uses a Star symbol which is popular among Iluminati

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Blender

They're usually laughing at the people who say the UFO is an alien spacecraft, as if the witness knows for certain, which clearly they can't. So in that case, it's not some disinformation ploy, but a normal human reaction when confronted by a lunatic.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Some years ago, when I saw the first Vodaphone commercial, I jumped at the sight of '666'. I knew back then that Vodaphone will be a very successful company.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Here you are again, trying to make a point that everyone already knows, and now you've got to continue mocking the OP.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by davesidious
Interesting, but without any actual evidence to suggest these claimed meanings are the actual meanings of the symbols, it's just conjecture.

Interesting, but vapid.

A robot reading the bible? Why the bible? Why not Playboy? The amount of straw-grasping is incredible
It's almost as if whoever came up with these different "explanations" wanted some sinister plot behind them.

BAD WOHBOT

Dont forget 666 in the CERN logo and DISNEY

DISNEY
Backward 6 in the D
Six in the dot of the i
Six in the Y

[edit on 29-1-2010 by superluminal11]

[edit on 29-1-2010 by superluminal11]

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by December_Rain

So...basically everything is basically either related to 'Satanism', Freemasonry, or both...eh?
*sigh*
Sounds like more pro-christian/anti-everything else propaganda to me.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   

So...basically everything is basically either related to 'Satanism', Freemasonry, or both...eh? *sigh* Sounds like more pro-christian/anti-everything else propaganda to me.

And pro dumb.

Symbols in logos, omg no way

It's like saying there are symbols made of symbols.

What do you think graphic designers do? Sit around and throw a stick at a pile of dirt and hope it comes up meaningless and uninteresting.

[edit on 29-1-2010 by wtfhuh]

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Has nothing to do with satanism, christianity, judaism and freemasonry...they have their own religion

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
S & F for a very interesting thread and all the effort that went into putting it together.

I love this kind of stuff!

I was wondering if anyone knows of any kind of symbology used on Canadian currency?

You know, our colourful "funny money"

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
My College art instructor told me that the artist who was commissioned to do the Chicago Bulls logo, was only payed a mere $300....

Just a little tid bit

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Wow. I am astounded at the far reaching accusations in this thread. Come on guys, really?

Still, here's my addition.

One of the most powerful companies and one of the top 5 defense contractors in America; GE

You don't have to try very hard to see the blue swastika in the background.

How about the all powerful Time Warner Cable.

We all here know the obvious hypnotic brain-numbing effect of cable television. Not to mention the similarity to the Egyptian eye of Horus.

Right in our faces. That's how dumb they think we are. And for the most part, they are right.

K

[edit on 29-1-2010 by The Savage Khan]

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imagir
Air Force TENCAP Special Applications

Got a source to show that this is real?

I think it's fake, thanks largely to the little ebay camera logo (more logos!!), which gets added to any image that get's uploaded to ebay...

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Way to go! This is what ATS is all about!

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   
This is one of those cases when you really are reading too much into things.

Some of the aparant links are non-existant, but when you read its there your mind automatically conjures up the image including it.

SOME logos will of course have connections to the darker side of life, but the majority have legitate styles and symbols.

Its a good discussion and a nice idea, but thats my point of view on the subject

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   
People talk about evil logos and one well know is the medicine logo - two snakes. Pure evil yet ignored.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Perhaps the number thirteen so often repeated in U.S. logos represents the original 13 American colonies?

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by velorum

Perhaps the number thirteen so often repeated in U.S. logos represents the original 13 American colonies?

Could be...

Anyways Abovetopsecret.com is not safe from speculation on secret logos.

The A is in the shape of a protractor, and the T is the 1, and the s is the 3..

The number 13 is depicted by one vertical line, and 3 horizontal lines...

This is not an accident.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Good thread.
Anything relating to the number of the beast being 666 is false and I would presume anyone designing a logo with occult connotations would be aware of this.
Although it hasnt been proven beyond doubt it seems very likely it was changed from 616.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join