It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Source Story Here

KUALA LUMPUR: There is strong evidence that the Sept 11 attacks on the United States that killed nearly 3,000 could have been “staged” as an excuse to mount attacks on the Muslim world, said Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad.

“If they can make Avatar, they can make anything,” the former prime minister told a press conference here yesterday after delivering his speech at the General Conference for the Support of Al-Quds to aid the Palestinians.

“I am not sure now that Muslim terrorists carried out these attacks. There is evidence that the attacks were staged.

He was speaking at a ceremony to hand over certificates of appreciation to nine Malaysians who were part of the Viva Palestina humanitarian aid convoy to Gaza.

Inside job? Maybe. STAGED?? Haven't heard that before. The longer we get from that day the stranger the theory....

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I dont remember an announcement before the planes hit that all new yorkers need to put on 3d glasses...

use the term "proves" lightly and it waters down your interpretation of it...eventually your posts will be ignored when you "prove" other things also with some out of context quotes.

might want to throw a "could" in front of the sentence

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
All I can do is sigh, and shake my head.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I didn't know my sixth Grade social studies teacher handed out 3d glasses to the class while we were all standing around the television in confusion.

This was a great laugh. Thank you OP for posting that story.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Staged? More than likely.

These attacks were staged and planned well in advanced with war games used as a cover. They were staged to bring war to the middle east. A pretext if you will. This is a fact.

You people who are trying to be ignorant and claim you didnt have 3d glasses on 911 have failed to read the point of the Original post.

There is ample evidence that proves the attacks were not carried out by the people we were told carried out the attack. Some of the hijackers were found alive. Some of the hijackers were being shadowed by Israeli agencies, others were aided by the FBI. These attacks were being executed in the guise of an exercise so not to arouse too much suspicion.

Say what you will, doesnt change the fact.

One day it will be well know all around and you people in disbelief or willfully ignorant will have to burry your heads in shame.

[edit on 27-1-2010 by Shadow Herder]

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
I dont remember an announcement before the planes hit that all new yorkers need to put on 3d glasses...

use the term "proves" lightly and it waters down your interpretation of it...eventually your posts will be ignored when you "prove" other things also with some out of context quotes.

might want to throw a "could" in front of the sentence

Thanks for the posting advice...

How do you know they're not ignored already?

The source article certainly surmises this, why can't I?

[edit on 27-1-2010 by Signals]

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   

“It is quite easy to promise during election time but you know there are forces in the United States which prevent the President from doing some things. One of the forces is the Jewish lobby, AIPAC,” he said.

Oh dear, I know where this leads.

www.abigmessage.com...

“These people have reproduced videos taken by media people showing the attack and the collapse of the towers, pointing out certain peculiar features. I have seen the three-hour long video which is widely distributed.”

and

Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad claimed to have met a janitor who worked in the WTC towers who alleged that there were explosions unrelated to the plane crash.

mahathir-mohamed.blogspot.com...

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Submarines

Indeed.

link   

“If they can make Avatar, they can make anything,” the former prime minister told a press conference here yesterday after delivering his speech at the General Conference for the Support of Al-Quds to aid the Palestinians.

And that guy was a former prime minister???????

link   
reply to post by Signals

STAGED?? Haven't heard that before.

I assume he's referring to the no planes theory.

The longer we get from that day the stranger the theory....

It's not a new theory. I believe it was prompted by some videos apparently showing the nose of the plane that hit the second tower poking out the back side before bursting into flame, followed by the video cutting to black. There's a picture here, or you can watch September Clues if you want to see the theory examined in more detail.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by LordBucket
reply to post by Signals

STAGED?? Haven't heard that before.

I assume he's referring to the no planes theory.

The longer we get from that day the stranger the theory....

It's not a new theory. I believe it was prompted by some videos apparently showing the nose of the plane that hit the second tower poking out the back side before bursting into flame, followed by the video cutting to black.

Nope, you are incorrect. The theory which you are referring to has been proven to be intentional disinformation to mislead and discredit people who seek the truth. It is also a common tactic to derail a thread by mentioning such a silly theory. Another popular one is mixing 911 truth with jew hating and aliens.

911 was staged and there was no crazy conspiracy, it was pretty cut and dry.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Meanwhile the very real questions of intelligence breakdowns and related matters remain unanswered because people get caught up in just this sort of foolishness...

So I'll join you in the head shaking.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by seagull

Meanwhile the very real questions of intelligence breakdowns and related matters remain unanswered because people get caught up in just this sort of foolishness...

Count me in! The title of the thread just left me gasping...

"Avatar" proves something? Sheesh.

To me, explosives hidden in some stupid Islamomaniac's underware are all the proof I need.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem

Originally posted by seagull

Count me in! The title of the thread just left me gasping...

"Avatar" proves something? Sheesh.

To me, explosives hidden in some stupid Islamomaniac's underware are all the proof I need.

And americans and israelis killing innocent children in the middle east using 911 as a pretext is ok?

The headshaking is directed at posts like the last one.

The one thing avatar shows is that stupid people will kill other people for their resources, land and beliefs.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder
And americans and israelis killing innocent children in the middle east using 911 as a pretext is ok?

The headshaking is directed at post like the last one.

Oh please get off that horse, dude... I don't approve of Israeli policies and our presence in Middle East, to say the very least. I hate these things. However, I refuse to accept holographic nature of 9/11 (I've seen it with my own eyes), the Saudi butt-bomber, the shoe bomber and the panty-bomber.

So, if you don't shake your head at the Avatar being the final proof of 9/11 staged, fine. You probably liked that movie as well

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem

The headshaking is directed at post like the last one.

. I don't approve of Israeli policies and our presence in Middle East, to say the very least. I hate these things.
So, if you don't shake your head at the Avatar being the final proof of 9/11 staged, fine. You probably liked that movie as well

Who said avatar was proof of anything besides the idea that people will kill for resources and land. It has been going on for 1000's of years. Sometimes you need a reason and sometimes these reasons are fabricated.

911 was used as a reason/pretext to achieve these acts of real terrorism against other countries for resources, land, political gain.

Where the heck have you been hiding? Thought it was common knowledge.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   
To me The Ex Prime Minister is a perfect,archtypal even,example of hatred causing a blurring of sight/speech and causes more heat than light.Like saying,:Jewish lobby" instead of Zionist.Or a word like staged,filled with ambiguity.He could be right on or completely wrong depending on interpretation.He's wrong about any Jewish lobby.,IMO Sheesh,and he's no worse in this regard than a lot of posters here.(Two,too,to,all different words...)

[edit on 27-1-2010 by trueforger]

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   

911 was used as a reason/pretext to achieve these acts of real terrorism against other countries for resources, land, political gain.

Maybe the latter, but certainly not resources and land. We sunk the amount of money into Iraq that was probably enough to buy it outright ten times over.

Where the heck have you been hiding? Thought it was common knowledge.

You can congratulate yourself all you want on being privy to the exclusive info.

Mentioning Avatar in this context is nothing short of idiotic (I mean that former politician and what not).

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Originally posted by Trueforger.

To me The Ex Prime Minister is a perfect,archtypal even,example of hatred causing a blurring of sight/speech and causes more heat than light.Like saying,:Jewish lobby" instead of Zionist.Or a word like staged,filled with ambiguity.He could be right on or completely wrong depending on interpretation.He's wrong about any Jewish lobby

The last time I checked Merriam-Websters dictionary, one of the definitions for "stages" was....to produce or cause to happen for public view or public effect.

I'd say that is about as accurate of both a definition and a description of what happened on 911 as it gets. As far as your opinion that a "Jewish lobby" has no influence, on American foreign policy you are certainly entitled to believe that just as the former Prime Mister is entitled to his certainly qualified belief that AIPAC or the ADL or any other "Jewish lobby" does have a tremendous influence on shaping the foreign policy of America.

Speaking for myself, I fail to see how any of his remarks concerning Israel or the "Jewish lobby" would constitute hatred of either Israel or the Jewish lobbies.

Perhaps you could give us a qualified list of acceptable statements to say about Israel or Jewish lobbies in general ?

[edit on 27-1-2010 by Longbob]

[edit on 27-1-2010 by Longbob]

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I'm amazed that Avatar has changed peoples lives.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join