It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1000+ Architects & Engineers officially demand new 9/11 investigation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Yes folks you read it right have reached their goal 1000+ A&E's demand a new investigation and for those of u who think they may not have a degree trust me they do a backgound check to be sure u are not lying to them

The petition is open to everyone. Click here to read/sign petition
www.ae911truth.org...

Congratulations to Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth.

They have reached the milestone number of 1000 A&Es! september 11 1000+ Architects & Engineers officially demand new 9/11 investigation Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth have now reached 1000 professional members, further legitimizing calls for a new investigation into the September 11th attacks based upon physical evidence and analysis that is completely inconsistent with the official story

A&E911Truth also has 6173+ undersigned supporters that include academics, political activists and other members of the general public. The organization has grown exponentially, largely due to efforts by fellow architect and AE911truth founder Richard Gage, AIA, to confront professional architects and engineers with the unsettling evidence– demonstrated on video– that the official story is negated by the law of physics. (Kind of a big deal, if you haven’t confronted the official story lies…)

Similarly, Patriots Question 9/11 lists hundreds of other high-profile figures, established in government, professional service, the media, education as well as 9/11 Victim’s family members and survivors who have publicly questioned the events of 9/11 and/or called for a new investigation:

200+ Senior Military, Intelligence Service, Law Enforcement, and Government Officials

700+ Engineers and Architects* [NOW OFFICIALLY 1000+]

250+ Pilots and Aviation Professionals

400+ Professors Question 9/11

300+ 9/11 Survivors and Family Members

200+ Artists, Entertainers, and Media Professionals

1000 architectural and engineering professionals and 6170 other supporters including A&E students have signed the petition demanding of Congress a truly independent investigation.

www.infowars.com...

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Vinveezy

You could add to that list

3000 members at ATS

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Sean48

i know I'm writing a thread which is a "call to arms" for all ATS members to sign the petition

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   
I think we have proven the OS here on ATS is nothing but a half truth filled hollywood movie script so....Bring on the investigation!!

S & F

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Thanks for posting this.

It would really be something if they pulled them all together on September 11th this year had public speaking events around the country.

new topics

top topics

join