It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Programme in the UK tonight

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 01:30 PM
link   
As some of you may already know, there is a programe on channel 5 tonight(Wenesday, 26th June) at 8pm called "The British UFO Files".

It is described as follows: "Documentary looking at the history of post-war UFO sightings in the UK and the Government's reaction to them. Documents that have been kept Top Secret are now available for the public to see ? do they explain any intriguing mysteries that have occurred? Incidents discussed include the 1980 Rendlesham Forest UFO sighting, and the strange encounter experienced by top military man Sir Peter Horsley."

Just to let you all know.

[Edited on 26-5-2004 by alanmcurran]

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Its probably a repeat, i think i remember watching it. But what the hell, i'll watch it again

A5H

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Cool, Thanx for the heads-up mate

Ash

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Watching it now. Seems OK. Rendlesham tape best bit, but then thats my mini obsession anway.

A5H

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Yeah there's a thing on after this about giant lightning taking out a space shuttle.
That Rendelsham thing is really cool.
I didn't know there was audio of it.

Ash

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Same old stuff, nothing new. I think the whole Rendlesham thing was staged to cover an accident with nuclear weapons. It all happened at the height of the cold war and the anti-nuclear campaigners. If the accident had leaked to the public, then the U.S. based weapons would have been withdrawn out of the UK.
You only have to listen to the tape. It's obvious that Halt was reading from a prepared statement as he was talking in to the tape machine. It sounds so false.
You have to ask yourself, why has he not been silenced if it was all true?
Even Jenny Randles now thinks that it was something other than alien contact.

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Serious researchers no longer attach any credence to Rendlesham.

The book "Left at East Gate" was that what it was called?

Deary me, what a load of nonsense.

There are reports by respected UFOlogists lately that conclude that nothing at all happened.

As for the "Charlton" Incident.......... its now been established scientifically that it was a lightening bolt that caused the crater.

new topics

top topics

join