It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Military Weapons Inscribed With Secret 'Jesus' Bible Codes

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Who do I believe? Why, the ones who are blowing themselves up in the name of God and Muhammad. They're not hiding behind a telescopic sight, a quarter-of-a-mile away.

— Doc Velocity

What? your saying they don't have snipers?They don't hide?
Wow what fantasy land do live in.
These criminals that get young and impressionable believers to blow them selves up and kill for there religious dogma.Must be liberated from their flesh.

[edit on 18-1-2010 by flyingfish]

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by mrmonsoon

The Muslims they are fighting think they are fighting a holy war.

Are you fighting a holy war?

Secondly - there is no irony is quoting Mohammed on a piece of military equipment.

There is irony in quoting Jesus on one. Horrible, indescribable, stomach churning irony.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Exactly i thought id set it clear from the start to save sum muppet explaining later? obviously it didnt work

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

I may be mistaken...

But it sure seems to me as if YOU are saying it is ok for muslims to do it but from for anyone else???

That sounds about as muslium as possible.

It is ok if they do it but wrong if anyone else does it???

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia

Originally posted by johnny2127

Imagine if it was the opposite where guns used by terroists or insurgents had koran quotes, there would be so much spotlight on that.

Actually, if the terrorist rifles and weapons had Koran passages on them, the same people complaining about the US rifles sights would be defending them. There would be no spotlight at all on their weapons if there was passages from the Koran. The only reason this is even news is because of the 'blame America first' and 'blame Christians' groups in liberal America. The same groups who ask for tolerance and understand of our enemies, but then are the most intolerant and bigoted towards conservatives and Christians in our own nation.

that is a MASSIVE generalization!
I am against this and I wouldn't defend it if it had koran passages on it and i'm guessing neither would the others in this thread.

You are actually grouping everybody in one group because you feel that some of them feel this way.

That's called a fallacious syllogism

Sorry I meant to say the groups complaining about it. Like the group and gentleman mentioned in the article you linked. And yes it is a generalization, and yes, generally speaking my comment is true. You are an exception to the rule, not the rule itself.

I find it highly entertaining how so many liberals always talk about how these things give terrorists ammo and motivation to recruit and attack us. Sorry ladies and gentlemen, but they have all the ammo they want regardless of anything we do. To them, Israel and the US are the Great Satan, and they have a religious duty to exterminate us. The only thing the US could do to make these extremists like us, is to make the US a Muslim nation. That isn't going to happen, so they will continue to hate us and continue to recruit against us. Inscriptions on rifle sights are not going to suddenly convince more people to join Al Qaeda. Be real here. Come on.

[edit on 18-1-2010 by johnny2127]

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
You are not fighting a holy war.

The people you are fighting ARE fighting a holy war.

You aren't fighting the same conflict - which is why they don't know that they've been beaten.

Quoting Mohammed and the Koran directly for war is not ironic. It would be on message, and probably inline with what the quote and what the man himself meant.

Quoting Jesus about war, is ironic, off message and contravenes the teachings of Jesus in general and specifically.

If you quote Mohammed about killing your enemy to give yourself strength, you're probably not off track of what you can read in the Koran.

If you quote to yourself Jesus, you are probably off track, misunderstood something, or have taken something horribly out of context. Both in a general overall sense of the Bible and the New Testament, and specifically in the actual quote.

Originally posted by mrmonsoon
reply to post by Aeons

I may be mistaken...

But it sure seems to me as if YOU are saying it is ok for muslims to do it but from for anyone else???

That sounds about as muslium as possible.

It is ok if they do it but wrong if anyone else does it???

[edit on 2010/1/18 by Aeons]

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons
You are not fighting a holy war.

The people you are fighting ARE fighting a holy war.

Inscriptions on rifle sights are not going to suddenly convince more people to join Al Qaeda.

Which Side Is The Holy War

Did you guys click that link yet?

In addition even Blackwater were crusaders

Blackwater recently rebranded itself to XE

X is an archaic form of abbreviation for Christ and/or Christian that was derived from the cross and the Greek Alphabet. X or Chi is the Greek letter that is the initial of "Christos" - X - which at the same time served as a symbol for the cross. Sometimes written Chi-Rho, (Xp) is another abbreviation for Christos and his followers, the Christians. From the perspective of medieval Christian symbology, 'Xe' is a combination of the Christic cross and the Greek letter, Epsilon, the first letter in the Greek word, Evangelion, glad tidings or gospel. From the perspective of a modern member of the Knights Templar, Xe is immediately recognizable as it symbolizes Christian Evangelism.

In 2004, the current pope signed a letter to the Bishops in the United States warning the laity not to vote for Catholic candidates who had voted in favor of women's rights to abortion. Cardinal Ratzinger's letter weakened the campaign of John Kerry and strengthened George W. Bush who had used the term, "crusade," to rally his forces shortly after 9/11. Speaking in Regensburg in 2006, Pope Benedict XVI made insensitive remarks about the Islamic faith that caused outrage in the Muslim world.

In an affidavit lodged with a court in Virginia, one of the witnesses said that Mr Prince "views himself as a Christian crusader tasked with eliminating Muslims and the Islamic faith from the globe." The statement continues

To that end, Mr. Prince intentionally deployed to Iraq certain men who shared his vision of Christian supremacy, knowing and wanting these men to take every available opportunity to murder Iraqis. Many of these men used call signs based on the Knights of the Templar, the warriors who fought the Crusades.

Mr. Prince operated his companies in a manner that encouraged and rewarded the destruction of Iraqi life.
www.globalresearch.ca...

[edit on 18-1-2010 by ModernAcademia]

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I mean, come on... We all know that ALL the strife in the Middle East is a result of the West's intervention there in the creation of the state of Israel, and in defending Israel against its many enemies in the Middle East.

Muslims hate Israel. If the West pulled all allegiance to Israel tomorrow, that tiny state would be obliterated by the Muslim nations by the end of the week.

Guaranteed. We know it.

We also know that the Muslim fanatics repeatedly implicate the Zionists (including the USA) for making their lives a living hell over there.

So, let's not pretend that we're not engaged in a holy war. That's exactly what it is.

Invariably, the God-haters out there love to pull "Thou Shalt Not Kill" from the book of Exodus and flaunt it, as though this actually means something to the combatants in a holy war. It doesn't.

Let me show you what means something to the Israelis and their Zionist defenders, from the book of Deuteronomy:

— Deuteronomy 20:1-4
1 When you go to war against your enemies and see horses and chariots and an army greater than yours, do not be afraid of them, because the LORD your God, who brought you up out of Egypt, will be with you. 2 When you are about to go into battle, the priest shall come forward and address the army. 3 He shall say: "Hear, O Israel, today you are going into battle against your enemies. Do not be fainthearted or afraid; do not be terrified or give way to panic before them. 4 For the LORD your God is the one who goes with you to fight for you against your enemies to give you victory."

I mean, this says it all. This is why we (the Zionists) perceive that we are justified in waging a holy war against the enemies of Israel. It's not about oil or money or any of that other materialistic nonsense. We can live without Middle Eastern oil — we don't import that much Middle Eastern oil, anyway — and if we weren't paying them so much for the little oil we do import, we'd have a lot more money.

So, it's not about oil or money. It's about Israel. And Israel is protected by God, God goes into battle with and for Israel.

That's why we're in there. We just don't want to admit it.

— Doc Velocity

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   
And what is your holy war then MA? What is its purpose.

You realize you cannot have it both or more ways. It is either about trade, or it is about politics or it is about God. Or do you just spew this stuff in every direction hoping a little sticks where ever so long as it suits you?

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by flyingfish
What? your saying they don't have snipers?They don't hide? Wow what fantasy land do live in.

The point is, wise-ass, that WE DON'T blow ourselves up in the name of God.

They DO.

They ARE fighting a holy war and they admit it. We don't.

— Doc Velocity

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   

You realize you cannot have it both or more ways. It is either about trade, or it is about politics or it is about God. Or do you just spew this stuff in every direction hoping a little sticks where ever so long as it suits you?

For some it's about religion for some about money for some about thinking they are doing the right thing.

Just like terroists, some of them do it for religion while others do it because they are against foreign occupation.

If you think there can only be one reason is like saying everyone here on ATS think exactly the same just because we are all under the ATS umbrella.

I do not have all the answers, just don't think that you however DO!

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
See this is the interesting thing about thoughts and the inability to see things from more than your one single vantage point.

Ever have an argument with your wife, where after a while it became apparent that you weren't talking about the same thing? You both were arguing. One of you even seemed to be losing. One of you seemed insane to the other. But when it came right down to brass tacks, she was angry about one thing and your were upset about something else? And yet you kept arguing?

One side is having a holy war.

The other is not having a holy war.

No matter how much you try and convince the general populace of the West that they are fighting a holy war....you're going to fail at it. Because, the fact is that we aren't. We don't care to, and aren't motivated by it.

To have that as a concept, you'd have the have religion being the source of leadership of the entire legal and political state. And almost mono-culture of religion. Which one side has. But in the West, we absolutely do not have that.

Which makes the "holy war" thing fall really flat. Except to those who are just looking to hold onto ANYTHING to hate those around them.

link   
The dumbest thing about this is that Muslims believe in Jesus too!

More than that in order to be a Muslim, you must believe that Jesus' second coming will signal the End times.

Actually that's about the only Quranic prophecy that still needs to be fulfilled, other than "smoke engulfing the whole world".

But the biggest question is "what would Jesus do?"

link   
Whew!
For a second, I thought the weapons were inscribed With Secret 'Allah' Koran Codes. Glad I was wrong.

So what! What a total PC story.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doc Velocity
I mean, come on... We all know that ALL the strife in the Middle East is a result of the West's intervention there in the creation of the state of Israel, and in defending Israel against its many enemies in the Middle East.

Buddy, I hate to tell you but the middle east had been fighting itself long before Israel was ever created or the US 'intervened'. The middle east hasn't been peaceful in a few thousand years. Certain area have, but not the region. It has been the most contentious, war-torn area of the entire world for 2 thousand years. In fact there is still a war going on in the middle east that isn't involving the US. Know who is fighting it? Muslims are killing other Muslims because they disagree who should have taken over Islam after Mohammed died. Yep, some are still fighting and killing each other over that. Still. That the fault of the US too? Want to blame Israel for that?

Do some research on the region and the wars there. You'll realize that the wars they are centuries old. Most are not really about nations, but instead are about ideologies. Its the Islamic extremists that are to blame. Not the US, not Israel. Most Muslims are peace loving, and very nice people. But its Islamic extremists that are keeping the hatred of Israel and the US going. Notice that the moderate Muslims turned on the extremists in Iraq and now things are exponentially safer and more stable? Yes, its because most of the extremists are out.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I don't have all the answers.

However, some things fly in the face of the obvious. Sometimes you don't know what is the correct answer, but that something is the wrong answer is readily apparent.

For some it's about religion for some about money for some about thinking they are doing the right thing.

Just like terroists, some of them do it for religion while others do it because they are against foreign occupation.

If you think there can only be one reason is like saying everyone here on ATS think exactly the same just because we are all under the ATS umbrella.

I do not have all the answers, just don't think that you however DO!

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   

No matter how much you try and convince the general populace of the West that they are fighting a holy war....you're going to fail at it. Because, the fact is that we aren't. We don't care to, and aren't motivated by it. To have that as a concept, you'd have the have religion being the source of leadership of the entire legal and political state... But in the West, we absolutely do not have that.

Once again, you've got it completely ass-backwards. Of course, the USA is and always has been a Christian nation, right down to In God We Trust on our currency, morning prayers in the House and Senate, and the Presidential inauguration oath sworn on the Bible. Wake up.

The fact is, we are fighting a holy war. The reason the Zionist/Muslim wars over there are so unpopular is because we won't admit our true stake in it. It APPEARS we have no stake in fighting over there, because we won't admit our true objective.

We spout off words such as "freedom" and "liberty" (which are very different concepts, incidentally), but we have nothing to show in the way of freedom and liberty for our efforts in the Middle East.

The anti-war nags spew their "oil" and "money" rhetoric, but we haven't gained any oil or money from our presence in Iraq since we went over there. So oil and money aren't the motivation, either.

Our only motivation that makes sense is quelling the jihad that Muslims are waging against the Zionist West, with Israel at the heart of the conflict.

If we came right out and said, Hell yes, we're fighting to save Israel, we're fighting a Holy War against Islam, and God is on our side, then Muslims around the world would become enraged, and we all know what big pussies Europe and America are when it comes to antagonizing their Muslim populations.

THAT'S why we don't call it a holy war.

Interestingly, if we came right out and said, Hell yes, we're fighting to save Israel, we're fighting a Holy War against Islam, and God is on our side, I bet you anything that America would RALLY behind the war, because the United States is 80% Christian (according to the U.S. Census), and Christianity is a direct offshoot of Judaism.

Protecting Israel is something that all Judeo-Christian people would understand and support wholeheartedly.

— Doc Velocity

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doc Velocity

What? your saying they don't have snipers?They don't hide? Wow what fantasy land do live in.

The point is, wise-ass, that WE DON'T blow ourselves up in the name of God.

They DO.

They ARE fighting a holy war and they admit it. We don't.

— Doc Velocity

Obviously I misunderstood your post you don't have to resort to name calling.Are you trying to hurt my feelings.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Buddy, I hate to tell you but the middle east had been fighting itself long before Israel was ever created or the US 'intervened'.

Buddy, I don't hate to tell you that Israel existed long before Islam existed, and Islam has been waging war for centuries to exterminate Christians and Jews.

When the "modern" state of Israel was created in 1947, it was to give back the traditional Jewish homeland taken from them centuries before. The USA and most of the free nations of the world are avowed to protect Israel against all enemies.

Pay attention next time in your history class.

— Doc Velocity

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Obviously I misunderstood your post you don't have to resort to name calling.Are you trying to hurt my feelings.

I'm not in the hurt feelings business. I'm in the killin' Nazis business, and, cousin, business is boomin'

— Doc Velocity

[edit on 1/18/2010 by Doc Velocity]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join