It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cheney knew FBI, CIA met with Bin Laden lieutenant after 9-11 & Rumsfeld notes on 9/11 detail Iraq p

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   
an internal memo sent to Vice President Richard Cheney from former U.S. Ambassador to Somalia Leo Wanta, an FBI special agent-in-charge and a CIA intelligence contractor met with an associate of Osama bin Laden (OBL) in Manila, Philippines 30 days after the September 11 attacks on the World Trade Center.

Under standard chain-of-custody procedures regarding the sensitive document with evidence directly related to the 9-11 attacks, Cheney would have passed it on to then National Security Advisor Dr. Condoleezza Rice who would have delivered the memo to President Bush, according to intelligence sources familiar with the document.

It seems the more we dig for the truth regarding the events of 9/11 the more little peices of the truth begin to glimmer in an otherwise dark casim that has been the OS for years now.

Photo of document sent to V.P. Cheney below

Link to story below
Full story & source here

Photo of Rumsfeld notes taken on September 11, 2001 detailing plans for Iraq invasion below. Source: FOIA / Fed Gov.

Rumsfeld personal notes taken on 911 planning for war

It seems that Rumsfeld and by default, other Executive level officials were so much "on the ball" during the day of 911, they already knew how to manipulate the day's events for their own desires.

If UBL was the source of 911 as cited by the OS and htose in Executive levels then why the need to invade Iraq? As noted by Rumsfeld. The OS gets smellier day by day.

[edit on 16-1-2010 by mikelee]

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   
The whole thing stinks...The OS I mean. I'm sure that they all knew who did it, but I'm sure if they helped, or they let it happen. I'm inclined to think they helped, due to the fact that the twin towers, and tower 7 fell at the rate of gravity. Anyways, good thread, nice information. Star and flag.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by kingoftheworld

Thanks. More & more the truth is coming out.

More poeple are learning that it's OK to ask questions and seek the truth regarding 911 because the OS isn't the entire story of what happened.

[edit on 17-1-2010 by mikelee]

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   
What amazes me is that there are so many clues and examples of incompetence regarding the 911 events that it is clear that the OS is nothing but a cover up attempt.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by mikelee

I think this is where we need to look, at this relationship they had where they'd "meet"...Meet for what?

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 03:52 AM
link   
is this a joke?

if true, it is big ... but I mean, only blind people cant see that something was very wrong with 911, I am not saying it is a totality inside job or explosives, but there are lies and we still dont understand exactly what happened, and I dont know why wouldnt they explain everything

they act like they are hidding something big, so, you need to flow with the logic ...

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I don't understand something. The document you're referencing identifies a woman and a white beaeded guy seen in the Phillipines as potentially being the same people in the "recently shown" videotape of Bin Laden. Problem is, the video was almost certainly one of the videos discovered in Afghanistan, which the self styled truther movement swears up and down are all fake. So if the video is fake, then this document is rubbish becuase the OBL connection it references doesn't exist. If the video is real, then it means the videotaped confession of Bin Laden is genuine and all these "controlled demolitions" stories are rubbish.

Would you mind terribly explaining this contradiction? It seems to be that you don't particularly care what this secret plot actually is, just as long as there is one.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave

Would you mind terribly explaining this contradiction? It seems to be that you don't particularly care what this secret plot actually is, just as long as there is one.

Well said, and the above echoes my exact feelings on this?

Would the OP care to elaborate?

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

Since I'm not the author of the video why don't you begin there.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikelee
Since I'm not the author of the video why don't you begin there.

No, actually, I'd prefer to begin with the author who produced this document to begin with. It's Tom Flocco, the guy behind tomflocco.com pushing out all sorts of outrageous conspiracies based completely upon, "unreleased documents from anonymous sources", like how the CIA and French intelligence caught Israeli Mossad agents trying to blow up the NYC subway. He claimed "unreleased documents from anonymous sources" showed deceased 9/11 victim Barbara Olsen was arrested in 2005 on the Polish-Austrian border with a suitcase full of Italian Lira. The guy didn't even care that Poland doesn't border on Austria, or that in 2005 the Lira was worthless becuase Italy was using the Euro.

Tell me, why is it that you conspiracy people bicker over the 9/11 commission report on the grounds that it's based too heavily on "unreleased documents from anonymous sources" but when some conspiracy web site tries to convince everyone of all these sinister plots according to "unreleased documents from anonymous sources", you'll believe it wholesale and without question? It smacks of an agenda, to me.

[edit on 13-6-2010 by GoodOlDave]

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Dave,

I just thought it was interesting and figured others would to. The documents though, while you may want to nosedive Flocco which is fine by me, are genuine and no amount of hand waving to the passing lane regarding them will make them go away.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Dave,

I just thought it was interesting and figured others would to. The documents though, while you may want to nosedive Flocco which is fine by me, are genuine and no amount of hand waving to the passing lane regarding them will make them go away.

Genuine according to what, exactly? As mentioned, we cannot accept anythign Tom Flocco presents at face value, so what are you basing your statement on that any of his "undisclosed documents from anonymous sources" he's presenting now are legitimate?

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Special Prosecutor Patrick Fitzgerald has been in possession of the explosive memo which provides evidence that Cheney knew FBI and CIA officials met with one of bin Laden’s associates in the days following September 11. Given Fitzgerald’s awareness of the memo, serious questions are raised for the grand jury as to why FBI and CIA officials, ostensibly representing the U.S. government, were meeting with a bin Laden lieutenant important enough to be shown with the “terrorist” leader in a White House-produced video not long after the attacks—but also why Cheney and Bush have not publicized the memo which names the agents and why Congress continues to cover up the memo’s existence.

If you damn fool conspiracy people would learn to read as well doing your own research rather than just wanting to pester and argue with folks, you might damn learn something.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 02:39 AM
link   

an internal memo sent to Vice President Richard Cheney from former U.S. Ambassador to Somalia Leo Wanta, an FBI special agent-in-charge and a CIA intelligence contractor met with an associate of Osama bin Laden (OBL) in Manila, Philippines 30 days after the September 11 attacks on the World Trade Center.

Ah, Leo Wanta.

Been a long time since I last heard that name, but back then he was trying to claim $4.7 trillion (from the $27.5 trillion he had alledgedly made while trying to 'crash' the Soviet Ruble - an impressive, but quite impossible feat). Back then, he was also Ambassador from Somalia to both Canada and Switzerland. Or at least that's what he claimed to be.

The only thing I know for sure, is that he once tried to sell guns to Manuel Noriega, once tried to scam people during the 'Ruble Mania' of 1991, once ran a vending machine company into bankruptcy, and was once sentenced to 8 years in prison for bank fraud.

I wonder what flavor of snake oil he is attempting to peddle this time around.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   

If you damn fool conspiracy people would learn to read as well doing your own research rather than just wanting to pester and argue with folks, you might damn learn something.

Oh, good grief, Mike, this ain't rocket science. I'm quoting YOUR OWN SOURCES when I say-

"An individual with knowledge of the meetings told TomFlocco.com that Special Prosecutor Patrick Fitzgerald has been in possession of the explosive memo which provides evidence that Cheney knew FBI and CIA officials met with one of bin Laden’s associates in the days following September 11."

This mysterious document comes from Tom Flocco, and the credibility of the document comes entirely from Tom Flocco telling us that some mysterious insider revealed it to him. You're essentially saying that this document Tom Flocco is presenting is legitimate becuase...Tom Flocco says it's legitimate. I shouldn't have to tell you this is circular locic in that you're just repeating the original statement in different terms in an attempt to explain itself. This is like claiming everything the Bible says is true becuase it says right in the Bible that everything the Bible says is true. I notice that you don't subscribe to THAT circular logic, so why are you falling for it now?

Besides, Patrick Fitzgerald isn't some made up name, you know, he's the guy who prosecuted Scooter Libby for perjury and Illinois Gov. Blagojevich for selling Barak Obama's senate seat, so I find it hard to believe a pit bull like that would be involved in some sinister 9/11 coverup based 100% upon what some shady character like Tom Flocco says.

So I will ask again- what are you corroborating Tom Flocco's claim on that does NOT involve Tom Flocco telling you that everything Tom Flocco says on Tom Flocco's web site is true?

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by roboe
I wonder what flavor of snake oil he is attempting to peddle this time around.

According to rense.com, he's been granted custodianship of 27.5 trillion dollars in cold war profits and withholding it from the Illuminati in a plan to destroy the secret criminal cult. In addition to being a CIA operative AND ambassador to Somaila and Canada, he was also a Secret Service agent who saved Reagan's life in an undocumented assasination attempt.

Good GOD how can any otherwise intelligent and rational person actually believe the horse [censored] these conspiracy web sites are shoveling out?

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Flocco did not create/generate the memo. Last time I'm spelling this out for ya.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Flocco did not create/generate the memo. Last time I'm spelling this out for ya.

Ah, that's right, he didn't. It was "undisclosed reports from anonymous insiders" who released this document. I forget that whenever anyone claims their sources are "undisclosed reports from anonymous insiders" that makes it gospel to teh conspiracy people. Or at least, that's what undisclosed reports from anonymous insiders tell me.

Just out of curiosity, I looked up what your conspiracy web sites are saying, and you know what I found?

-Datu ben Abu is a lieutenant of Osama Bin Laden...and a KGB agent

-Madam Eva Teleki was an East German security agent...and currently with MOSSAD.

-Every time Datu ben Abu is mentioned, it's in reference to OBL being the stage name of CIA agent Tim Osman

-and NOW, FBI agents were seen meeting with them.

...so in short, this "undisclosed document from anonymous sources" is claiming there was a secret international conspiracy between the FBI, the CIA, the KGB, and MOSSAD to stage the 9/11 attack and frame al Qaida. It's all well and good that you distance yourself from Tom Flocco, becuase he's a stark raving lunatic and you'd have to be as gullible as hell to believe anythign that comes from that guy.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Dick Cheney was an active participant in the attacks and is a traitor and murderer. His only loyalty is to money and power, and he made sure that the Pentagon was hit by the missle or drone that caused the holes far into the pentagon.

Cheney had a meeting right after becoming 2nd in charge, with oil company bosses and laid out the plans to take over Iraq and Afghanistan etc. for oil and resources and geopolitical gains. it was all a set up.

The perps knew that the American people are sheepish, lazy and media dumb lemmings who would swallow any story they put out, no matter how impossible or ridiculous: The alternative is to accept the fact that we are in very serious trouble as a nation, with major players willing to committ mass muder to get what they want.

When the judgement comes to these scum, I hope I am there to see the snarling, evil, wicked, hateful face of Cheney as he is being dragged into the abyss forever....if only his wicked heartn would quit not before he has a chance to poison even more minds and kill more innocents. He is true evil.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by richierich
Dick Cheney was an active participant in the attacks and is a traitor and murderer. His only loyalty is to money and power, and he made sure that the Pentagon was hit by the missle or drone that caused the holes far into the pentagon.

Was Cheney the one who zapped all the eyewitnesses near the Pentagon with hypno-rays to make everyone think it was a passenger jet they saw, too?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join