It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 Commission Senior Counsel: Report is a lie

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Swampfox46_1999

Read Mr Farmer's book. He clearly states that he believes the "dishonesty" on the part of NORAD, FAA, DoD wasnt to cover up an inside job, but it was to cover up just how inept and unprepared those agencies were that day.

That is your opinion only. Some of us have not read the book yet.
However, what is being admitted is the 911 commissioners lied to the American people and they tried to help a government cover-up their crimes.

You do not know what was covered up! No one knows what the lies were that were told by NORAD, or FAA, DoD for the 911 commissioners to cover –up.

As far as the agencies being inept, unprepared that is your opinion, because no one know the truth on both sides of the story.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by impressme
, what is being admitted is the 911 commissioners lied to the American people

Who admitted that? Source for that claim?

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 01:19 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by dereks

[edit on 16-1-2010 by impressme]

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by dereks

Originally posted by dereks
, what is being admitted is the 911 commissioners lied to the American people

Who admitted that? Source for that claim?

I sagest you go back and read the Op again, you will find you answer. I am not going to do your research for you.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 01:35 AM
link   

I sagest you go back and read the Op again, you will find you answer.

All I find is John Farmer stating "JF: Well, let me just say that I think the report is, uh, extremely accurate, and- and sets forth the facts of 9/11."

So the OP is wrong, "truthers" are once again wrong, (as they always are)

and the OS is "Extremely accurate and sets forth the facts of 9/11"

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 01:39 AM
link   
It seems to me, having read the editorial description of the book on Amazon (but without having read the book itself yet), that Farmer is pointing out untruths as they relate to our government's reaction to the warnings leading up to 9/11 and the lies told in reference to reactionary mistakes made by the government on that day and on the days that followed. This to provide some blueprint for the future so that America doesn't repeat the same mistakes in the future...

www.amazon.com...

OP before jumping all over this with an alarmist thread titled "911 Commission Senior Counsel: Report is a lie," you may want to read the book yourself. Just a thought.

I'll definitely be giving it a read.

[edit on 16-1-2010 by Exsisto]

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by dereks

and the OS is "Extremely accurate and sets forth the facts of 9/11"

LOL if that is what you want to believe, then indulge yourself.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by dereks

Originally posted by SuperSlovak
Good to see someone confirm that.

Pity that the Senior Counsel never confirmed that at all, try reading the thread to see exactly what he thought!.

This is typical of the "truther" approach, take some information and distort it to fit their agenda, all the time ignoring the actual facts!

I consider myself a "truther" in that I don't believe the OS, and still I have to agree with SuperSlovak. Too often (as is the case in this thread) people take a kernel of information, a soundbite or sentence, and cite it with immense gravity, without a shred of deeper analysis or research.

This thread is premature. The OP owed it to himself and the truth movement to READ THE BOOK before posting it.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 02:01 AM
link   

reply to post by Swampfox46_1999

Read Mr Farmer's book. He clearly states that he believes the "dishonesty" on the part of NORAD, FAA, DoD wasnt to cover up an inside job, but it was to cover up just how inept and unprepared those agencies were that day.

That is your opinion only. Some of us have not read the book yet.
However, what is being admitted is the 911 commissioners lied to the American people and they tried to help a government cover-up their crimes.

You do not know what was covered up! No one knows what the lies were that were told by NORAD, or FAA, DoD for the 911 commissioners to cover –up.

As far as the agencies being inept, unprepared that is your opinion, because no one know the truth on both sides of the story.

It's actually not just his opinion. Read the quotes related to the book as well as the editorial brief on Amazon.com. That information makes it appear Swampfox is exactly correct in his assessment.

I find it odd that you tell him "That is your opinion only. Some of us haven't read the book yet," and then you offer your OPINION on what is being admitted as if it was factual. You might want to take your own advice and read the book before stating that, "However, what is being admitted is the 911 commissioners lied to the American people and they tried to help a government cover-up their crimes," or at least own up to your hypocrisy.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Exsisto

Does he tell in his book the lies that they covered up? No! So, why should I waste my time reading someone story when he has already lied to the American people, why should anyone trust anything this man has to say period? You think his book is about truth. I think not. I still think this proven lair, is only trying to cash in and make some money and still do some damaged control.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Does he tell in his book the lies that they covered up?.....when he has already lied to the American people,

Exactly what lies did he cover up? When exactly did he lie?

How about telling all of us, if you can....

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by impressme

Oh I see, so now that it suits your argument to discredit the book, that's what you're doing? Two hours and ten or so posts ago you were talking about the book in terms that made it sound like it was the new deus ex machina for the truth movement.

Make up your mind, why don't you?

[edit on 16-1-2010 by Exsisto]

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999

So funny how these agencies just happened to be ineptand unprepared that day.

Can you show us exampes of when these agencies were inept and unprepared on other days of crisis?

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by REMISNE

Can you show us exampes of when these agencies were inept and unprepared on other days of crisis?

Oh, come on. Are you kidding? You really need someone to give you other examples of U.S. government agency ineptitude during times of "crisis"? You're in the wrong place, buddy.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by dereks

Exactly what lies did he cover up? When exactly did he lie?

How about telling all of us, if you can....

LOL, why don’t you go ask the man why he like to tell lies?
We know he is an omitted lair, because he has admitted to it, as for the rest I think he values what little life he has, by keeping his mouth shut, don’t you agree.

I don’t know about you but I find it rather disgusting what the 911 commission tried to pond on the American people. It was proven a lie years ago, by other government officials’ eyewitness accounts and experts in the military and sciences that the 911-commission report was all a lie. A big fat lie, a fairytale, a book written to convinces “ignorant” people that fairytales are true.
The book is not worth the paper it was printed on.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Exsisto

Oh I see, so now that it suits your argument to discredit the book, that's what you're doing? Two hours and ten or so posts ago you were talking about the book in terms that made it sound like it was the new deus ex machina for the truth movement.

Make up your mind, why don't you?

I have made up my mind, and I chose to ignore reading his nonsense because of it source. Perhaps, you might want to try that.
You know, the information is only good as it sources are.
We know he is a proven lair.

But hey, if you want to trust in a proven lair, knock yourself out.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 03:31 AM
link   

We know he is an omitted lair, because he has admitted to it,

Where exactly has he admitted that he lied? Why not back that claim up by showing us exactly where he lied?

[edit on 16/1/10 by dereks]

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 03:47 AM
link   

www.911summary.com...

The co-chairs of the 9/11 Commission (Thomas Keane and Lee Hamilton) said that the CIA (and likely the White House) "obstructed our investigation".

The co-chairs of the 9/11 Commission also said that the 9/11 Commissioners knew that military officials misrepresented the facts to the Commission, and the Commission considered recommending criminal charges for such false statements, yet didn't bother to tell the American people.

Indeed, the co-chairs of the Commission now admit that the Commission largely operated based upon political considerations.

9/11 Commission co-chair Lee Hamilton says "I don't believe for a minute we got everything right", that the Commission was set up to fail, that people should keep asking questions about 9/11, that the 9/11 debate should continue, and that the 9/11 Commission report was only "the first draft" of history.

9/11 Commissioner Bob Kerrey said that "There are ample reasons to suspect that there may be some alternative to what we outlined in our version . . . We didn't have access . . . ."

9/11 Commissioner Timothy Roemer said "We were extremely frustrated with the false statements we were getting"

Former 9/11 Commissioner Max Cleland resigned from the Commission, stating: "It is a national scandal"; "This investigation is now compromised"; and "One of these days we will have to get the full story because the 9-11 issue is so important to America. But this White House wants to cover it up". 9/11 Commissioner John Lehman said that “We purposely put together a staff that had – in a way - conflicts of interest".

The Senior Counsel to the 9/11 Commission (John Farmer) who led the 9/11 staff's inquiry, said "I was shocked at how different the truth was from the way it was described .... The tapes told a radically different story from what had been told to us and the public for two years.... This is not spin. This is not true."

www.newsweek.com...

Bob Kerrey, another member of the federal 9/11 Commission, added, “It might take “a permanent 9/11 commission” to end the remaining mysteries of September 11 and called for “a permanent 9/11 Commission.”

www.911blogger.com...
Truth Squad: 9-11 Commissioner Bob Kerrey finally confesses 9-11 Commission could not do it's job

Jeremy confronts Kerrey about the aspects of treason involved with covering up the truth about 9-11, and Kerrey responds

"I don't know if we'll ever get to the bottom of it-- It's a 30 year-old conspiracy," Kerry said. "No, I'm talking about 9/11," Jeremy interjected.

"THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT," Bob Kerry reaffirmed.

www.911blogger.com...
the Executive Director of the 911 comission, who steered the commission behind the scenes, was Philip Zelikow, a close associate of Condoleezza Rice. In violation of the rules of the commission he now appears to have remained in contact with the Whitehouse during the investigation.

www.democracynow.org...
www.911blogger.com...
www.amazon.com...
the commission adopted rules that it would present no controversial or dissenting opinions would appear. They suppressed any testimony that would call the official account into question.

www.911blogger.com...
Zelikow’s ‘What Do I Do Now?’ Memo Found

www.911blogger.com...
Zelikow Caught in a Whopper; Made False Statements to Author about Criminal Referral for NORAD, FAA

www.911blogger.com...

Philip Zelikow blocked requests for interviews by commission investigators, then he denied them access to a key document, the 28 redacted pages from the Congressional Inquiry, and finally he fired one of the investigators.

[edit on 16-1-2010 by conar]

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by dereks

We know he is an omitted lair, because he has admitted to it,

Where exactly has he admitted that he lied? Why not back that claim up by showing us exactly where he lied?

Perhaps, conar can assist you I think he has brought some very creditable proof to the lies that the commissionaires told.
If that is not convincing enough, then nothing will not convince you of anything.

I was going to bring the same videos but, conar beat me to it,

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join