It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ahmadinejad calls 9/11 attacks “suspicious”

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by blankduck18

Well, to be honest with you I, being a believer that the official story is a crock of crap, do NOT want this man of all men giving it any support. It's the best way to have it pushed further from just a wild 'conspiracy' to the 'conspiracy nut' realm. Thanks but no thanks for the support.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

Not often that I agree with you Dave but this is definitely one of them times. I know your stance on this subject and I definitely disagree with it but people like this giving support simply does not help my cause out at all. Which is to get a REAL story of what actually took place that day.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   

You are a US citizen, right? Do you realize who you are siding with and in the same breathe turning your back on the US. You did not ask a question with your post so I will try to figure out what you want to know based on your post.

Well He brings it up again. Kinda makes me wonder why obama just appointed someone to this conspiracy. Truth is getting closer and closer

What are you wondering? There is no truth getting closer except, for the love of God, maybe Obamas new committee will contain a new commission committee and finally prove to everyone that it was a terror attack.

Suspicious? Lets look at some of this guys quotes and views...

Anybody who recognizes Israel will burn in the fire of the Islamic nation's fury (Sounds like a threat...)

How can you prove you are not a bad person? You can't prove that

So I urge the U.N. not to bend to U.S. pressure ( you agree with him here too?)

For hundreds of years Iranians have been migrating to many parts of the world. They took Islamic culture to other parts of the world and established it there (sounds like globalization)

This guy thinks everyone is suspicious so what is the big deal with this? Using the leader of Iran as a source for a 9/11 conspiracy...Man, the truthers have moved on from ghost planes to dictators.

Here, you can add Chavez too...

www.msnbc.msn.com...

Wow, another crazy dictator who hates america...

Fidel Castro

www.guardian.co.uk...

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave

There's only one reason and one reason only why these 9/11 conspriacy people would ever go to a character like Ahmadinejad as a source to be quoting- it ISN'T beauce he had any credibility, but becuase he's saying something that agrees with what these conspiracy proponents want to believe.

I,m here to defend Dave (look there's a pig flying)

Dave doesn't de-rail threads , He knows that's against T@C.

De-bunking 101...Group all conspiracy people together ...( those 911 guys
think laser beams from ufo's through missles .... Thats 101 )

De-bunking 102... Deflection, Stays ON topic , but veers away from the
course of conversation.

Who of the Truther Movement WENT to Admininjad....... The story is about

another Leader of a country speaking out.

a leader of a Country

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Am I understanding you correctly??? Ahmadinejad supporting the 'Truther' beliefs gives it credibility??? If you ask me, it just shows that the whole movement is just giving aid and comfort to the enemy... I believe they refer to that as treason, if memory serves me correctly... KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!!!

[edit on 15-1-2010 by JaxonRoberts]

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   

I think, ""The pretext (Holocaust) for the creation of the Zionist regime (Israel) is false ... It is a lie based on an unprovable and mythical claim," is about as blatant as a denial as it gets.

i totally agree with you.
however, i agree because the zionist regime was already well established by the date of the "alleged" hollowcost. the latter was used to further the agenda of the zionists, one of the most despicable regimes ever created. if anyone supports it, they are either barely out of the cro-magnon stage or simply ostriches.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by dariousg

Well, to be honest with you I, being a believer that the official story is a crock of crap, do NOT want this man of all men giving it any support. It's the best way to have it pushed further from just a wild 'conspiracy' to the 'conspiracy nut' realm. Thanks but no thanks for the support.

your contribution appears to contradict your signature---------

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Joey Canoli

I actually get paid by the same people who paid for 911

That would be Pakistan and Saudi Arabia

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by JaxonRoberts
If you ask me, it just shows that the whole movement is just giving aid and comfort to the enemy...

Why are they our "enemy"? Because they are pursuing nuclear energy? Seriously? How much kool-aid have you been drinking?

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by blankduck18
www.infowars.com...

Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad on Wednesday described the 11 September 2001 terrorist attacks on the United States as a “suspicious” event.

Then you should be interested to know Ahmadinejad *also* said that the holocaust never actually happened-

Ahmadinejad denies the holocaust ever happened

Then again , The US admin said 19 terrorists took out the twin towers on 9/11 .

On the other hand you'll be interested to know , they *also* said :

---

"Simply stated, there is no doubt that Saddam Hussein now has weapons of mass destruction."
- Dick Cheney, August 26 2002

"Right now, Iraq is expanding and improving facilities that were used for the production of biological weapons."
- George W. Bush, September 12 2002

"If he declares he has none, then we will know that Saddam Hussein is once again misleading the world."
- Ari Fleischer, December 2 2002

"We know for a fact that there are weapons there."
- Ari Fleischer, January 9 2003

"Our intelligence officials estimate that Saddam Hussein had the materials to produce as much as 500 tons of sarin, mustard and VX nerve agent."
- George W. Bush, State of the Union address, January 28 2003

"We know that Saddam Hussein is determined to keep his weapons of mass destruction, is determined to make more."
- Colin Powell, February 5 2003

"We have sources that tell us that Saddam Hussein recently authorized Iraqi field commanders to use chemical weapons."
- George Bush, February 8 2003

"Intelligence gathered by this and other governments leaves no doubt that the Iraq regime continues to possess and conceal some of the most lethal weapons ever devised."
- George Bush, March 17 2003

"Well, there is no question that we have evidence and information that Iraq has weapons of mass destruction, biological and chemical particularly . . . all this will be made clear in the course of the operation, for whatever duration it takes."
- Ari Fleischer, March 21 2003

"There is no doubt that the regime of Saddam Hussein possesses weapons of mass destruction. As this operation continues, those weapons will be identified, found, along with the people who have produced them and who guard them."
- Gen. Tommy Franks, March 22 2003

"We know where they are. They are in the area around Tikrit and Baghdad."
- Donald Rumsfeld, March 30 2003.

"Iraq has trained Al Qaeda members in bomb-making and poisons and deadly gases."
- Bush in October 2002.

"Saddam Hussein aids and protects terrorists, including members of al Qaeda."
- Bush in January 2003 State of the Union address.

"Iraq has also provided Al Qaeda with chemical and biological weapons training."
- Bush in February 2003.

"sinister nexus between Iraq and the Al-Qaeda terrorist network."
Powell in his U.N. speech prior to the Iraq War.

"We have removed an ally of Al Qaeda."
Bush in May 2003.

Stated that the Iraqis were "providing bomb-making expertise and advice to the Al Qaeda organization."
- Cheney in September 2003.

"Saddam had an established relationship with Al Qaeda, providing training to Al Qaeda members in the areas of poisons, gases, making conventional weapons."
- Cheney in October 2003.

Cheney said Saddam "had long established ties with Al Qaeda."
- June 14, 2004.

Bush said, "The reason I keep insisting that there was a relationship between Iraq and Saddam and Al Qaeda, because there was a relationship between Iraq and Al Qaeda."
- June 17, 2004.

[edit on 15-1-2010 by Gun Totin Gerbil]

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Gotta love the intelligence of Ahmedinijad! The attacks were a ploy between Isreal and the US to invade and occupy Afghanistan and Iraq. Right and the hijackers were majority Saudi. No Iraqis or Afghanies! Wow oh wow! That makes a lot of sense doesn't it? Hey a buncha Canadians attacked the US, so let's invade Mexico!!!!!

I guess logical thinking is out the window!

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by GenRadek

Yeah, that's exactly what the rest of us have been saying about both invasions. Welcome aboard.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

OK, maybe you're just young and not very knowledgeable about 20th Century history, so here...

Did you really think that Iran was an ally??? Maybe you are the one who should lay off the Kool-aid!

[edit on 15-1-2010 by JaxonRoberts]

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by JaxonRoberts
Did you really think that Iran was an ally??? Maybe you are the one who should lay off the Kool-aid!

I didn't call them an ally, I said they aren't our "enemy."

I guess you still live in the Bushian world of, "you're either with us or against us," black and white, with no better excuse for declaring war on a country.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 01:02 AM
link   

No, I live in the world where people remember more than 10 years back and happen to remember that the government that is now in power in Iran was the same government that took 53 Americans hostage and held them in captivity for 444 days... So yes, I still consider the Islamic Republic of Iran an enemy of the United States! The fact that you seem to be defending Ahmadinejad, considering all of the 'nice' things that he has said about our country, disturbs me greatly! Again, the word treasonous comes to mind...

[edit on 16-1-2010 by JaxonRoberts]

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by JaxonRoberts

I don't give a damn what the man said about our country, we honor freedom of speech. I'm mainly allergic to the agenda of making Iran out to be a bad guy so we can invade them or bomb them, too. We are becoming more and more like Nazi Germany in our conquests in foreign lands where we do not belong at all. You can dislike the Iranian government all you want, my only point is that they have done nothing to warrant military action. They have only threatened to retaliate in self-defense, which goes without saying.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Who in the Blue Hell said anything about military action??? All I said that this yoyo and his government are no friends of the US or it's people... Nothing more, nothing less... I've heard of jumping to conclusions, but jeez... Settle down, Beavis!

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by OnTheFelt

What I really want to know Dave is how much money you get paid for each post you write.

So here's your chance, come clean and tell us what organization you work for.

Ah yes, the tried and true conspiracy theorist standby- everything that supports their conspiracy stories regardless of how goofy it sounds must be the undebatable truth, and everythign that refutes it regardless of how truthful it is just has to be part of the conspiracy. If you don't believe anything else I tell you, guy, then at least believe this- you're not important enough for the gov't/military industrial complex/the Jewish world order/illuminati/whoever the hell you think is behind the conspiracy to care enough to send secret disinformation agents out to trick you personally. Besides, if even 1/1000th of your conspiracy claims were even remotely true, then you, Dylan Avery, Alex Jones, etc etc etc would have met with a silenced 9mm in the back of the head years ago.

Every despot from Hitler to Stalin to Pol Pot to Saddam Hussein to Kim Jong Il has shown us that you don't ever need to go looking underneath rocks and rummaging through obscure internet web sites looking for clues of a secret dictatorship. Dictatorships are always blatant, and they'll always come looking for you. If you don't believe me, then go to Iran and yell out in public that the Ayatollah worships Satan, and see what happens to you. Ahmadinejad is your hero, after all, not mine.

Get your head out of the clouds, guy.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join