It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barack Obama to suffer same fate as former lover Donald Young in 2010

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Yes maybe this topic has been hijacked by obots. I read the book authored by Mr Sinclair. Has anyone else? Mr Sinclair sent an affidavit to the Chicago Police Department regarding the murder of Donald Young. Donald Young, the Choir Director of Holy Trinity Church. Mr Young was openly gay. BUT he was not the only openly gay person of Holy Trinity Church to be murdered in a span of two months. Mr Young's family has not stated their story for fear of their lives.

The affidavit filed by Mr Sinclair was investigated when obama lost the PA primary to his future secretary of state.

And lets face it. Presidential politics is a very dirty game. People die when they know too much. Look at Bill Clinton's tenure as a politician. Being a bodyguard/secret service of Mr Clinton is a hazard. Many of his "bouncers" have died prematurely. And may of his cabinet members too.

So having Presidential relations these days is risking one's life and I cant think of one who was accused of murder.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Maybe there is something to these gay Obama allegations.
I had no idea he was into rainbows.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by EMPIRE
reply to post by Donny 4 million

It's to bad this can't be discussed without insane hissy fits.

It's too bad no one is having a hissy fit, for if they were this thread would be shut down (which it should be anyway.)

Only the weak attack in packs.

Who's being attacked here? Obama? The O.P.? Yourself?

Right or wrong this post is here for mature discussion. 25 flags

This post is not here for mature discussion. The O.P. has clearly stated his intentions for posting. Moreover, 25 flags does not mean a thing. 25 flags can mean you have 25 friends, or that 25 people with confirmation bias and a lust for slamming Obama felt chipper. In other words, 25 idiots.

Any one interested in freedom of speech?

I've clearly addressed your madness in my previous post. This is not about freedom of speech but about unhealthy behavior in the form of frivolous posts and fringe thread creations. The O.P. has actively refused to address questions pertaining to this topic and the link he posted, but you're subjected to selective reading so I can't expect you to see these things.

If the topic is truly about how genuine the POTUS is, there is no way any of us can know for certain if the allegations are true unless we have first hand knowledge of said events. However, you can look at the fact that he is a politician and is connected to various think tank groups who clearly don't have our best interest in mind. That alone should raise eyebrows, not crack smoke, homosexual acts, or whatever else he is said to partake in.

[edit on 5-1-2010 by EMPIRE]

Well sunshine this looks like a hissy fit to me.
You know Obama is better at the race and sex card issue than most of you winners. He is HALF WHITE and beleives in freedom of speech.
Counter the arguement, I support you. Beat up on a member, shame on you.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

Hey smurf
How ya doin?
Does the thread seem more like Parliament in session?
Courious--- why would like to see a member go?

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   

No one is whining, I've already countered your "argument" and don't need your support. You're talking about "free speech" this, and "free speech that", yet the O.P. has clearly shown this is not a topic about free speech, so that means you're off topic. However, if Mr. Sinclair has a right to free speech, which he does, it should cut off at the point of slander and, in this case, libel as his accusations have been published and are in a fixed/tangible form. Knowing this, it would be up to Obama himself (or his wife) to bring charges against him, and until then, all of Sinclairs claims are unfounded, but there is no case against him until one makes it. Do you get it now sunshine? No one is beating up on another member, we're simply tired of these types of threads and illogical rants, and again, this is coming from people who have already stated they don't like Obama!

So who's freedom of speech are we talking about here? The O.P. who has clearly shown he isn't talking about free speech, or Mr. Sinclair who has yet to produce a single shred of tangible evidence to support his claims, and may, if Obama decided to go that route, be held civilly liable for libel?

Concerning Obama, why is being bi-racial important? I mean if you look at the thread I posted earlier you'll see the O.P. doesn't do a good job of laying out his Obama is racist rhetoric, and neither do you.

In closing, if anyone wants to address the presidents character they don't need to rely on allegations of crack pipes, explicit homosexual acts, or even his ties to those who want us in bondage. All you have to do is look at his BROTHER and his relationship with his brother.

[edit on 6-1-2010 by EMPIRE]

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Hi Donny,
I'm fine except for a broken ankle
No, what I meant was that he/she was being called out, but if you click on the genius user name it has no link, it looks like genius has jumped ship, so he won't be replying to anyone.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I know nothing about the OP or his other threads, Don't care.
Folks get tired of the incessant long meaningless rants and hiss fits
that the biased narrow members cast at them.
Many I suspect are paid to do just that.
No skin off my knee. Barry has lied his way in to office and spoiled
most of the support he enjoyed on the trail.
That's the only issue here.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

I have not "gone" anywhere.I just refuse to dignify the remarks of people who are incapable of comprehending a simple thread.First time I ever used my ignore option (can you guess who?).

I will simplify the thread right here and now

OBAMA is a liar .
He is not to be trusted .
He is not who these blind(or paid)zealots think he is.
He is bad for this country.
He is hiding things about his past that would have prevented his election.

Just because Empire says the sources are not provided does not make it so.
Just because he says they're unreliable does not make it so.

The evidence provided by me and others in this thread is enough to get you convicted of murder in this country.Eye witness testimony.

And by the way my profile is there for all to see if you can read.
[edit on 6-1-2010 by genius/idoit]

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

I did not make up anything I was simply bringing to your attention what others have alledged and what I believe.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by genius/idoit

I agree and he has no character.

We SHOULD know EVERYTHING there is to know about this man.

In my opinion you are providing more proof of why he should

have never been elected and put in the White House.

Thank you.

[edit on 6-1-2010 by MagicaRose]

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   

You're all over the place now. First you cry and moan about freedom of speech this and freedom of speech that, but now when the ball is in your court to address freedom of speech you divert your attentions elsewhere and offer convoluted thoughts. In regards to the OP and his other threads, again, they shed light on why he has made this thread.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by genius/idoit

OBAMA is a liar .

I've addressed this at least a page ago.

He is not to be trusted .

He is not who these blind(or paid)zealots think he is.

He is bad for this country.

He is hiding things about his past that would have prevented his election.

What exactly is the man hiding? Being born in Kenya? Being a homosexual crack head? Being a muslim?

Just because Empire says the sources are not provided does not make it so.

Friend, R-E-A-D this thread. I'm not the only one saying you aren't providing evidence, and I'm certainly not the only one saying Sinclair has provided no evidence.

Just because he says they're unreliable does not make it so.

I'm not talking about reliability here, I'm talking about evidence, period.

The evidence provided by me and others in this thread is enough to get you convicted of murder in this country.

ROFL!

Eye witness testimony.

LULZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by EMPIRE

Long live the EMPIRE ta da
Mods please remove this off topic worthless post.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Your post? Yes remove it, because my post is clearly about the claims being made in this thread. People are saying Obama is a homosexual crack smoker, and I'm asking for evidence. People are attempting to "sum it up" but the majority of points they made were already addressed pages ago. If anything you're off topic with the "freedom of speech" spill you were on, lulz!

[edit on 6-1-2010 by EMPIRE]

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Sigh...

PLEASE, Stop the Sniping and Off Topic remarks.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Jbird

From your perspective, as a mod and reader, what exactly is the topic?

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by EMPIRE

i am aware of what contraband is...... though i may have not used the word correctly, it still conveys my main idea or message....

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 06:27 AM
link   
actually, if i am not mistaken.....

isnt the general everyday conspiracy theorists', or theories themselves encaptulate the idea that the satanic groups who control, and their ritualistic nature provides the group/fraternity/body/society whatever, an afformentioned blackmailing power,, if i am not mistaken i have heard several times in my intellectual endeavours that sex, and their homosexual orgies, acts ect are used to blackmail presidents, in order for their conformity to serve the higher power's purpose???

jfk-marylin munroe anyone??

also, bohemia grove, quoting Ron Gergen, running naked through the woods, (in an all male club no doubt)???????

perhaps, this is obamas vice??

[edit on 7-1-2010 by tripulation666]

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Interesting ..

Newsflavor - The Ulterman Report - Sex and murder in the land of Obama

I just know what I know. I just know what I heard and saw. On that night I heard Barack Obama in that conference room with another man. I saw Barack Obama step out of that room with another man. I smelled what I think was some kind of drug they were using. And I know that the other man who was in that room with Barack Obama was murdered about ten years later shortly after Barack Obama declared he was running for President of the United States.

That is my story. I hope that you share it. If something happens to me now, you will know why.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
One day the Obama haters who were former Bush lovers will finish up their little tit-for-tat checklist of things Bush was zinged for that they have to zing Obama for out of some sort of spite and revenge and then we will all be spared this pointless drivel. I can't wait for that day.

Don't believe that's what this is? Think really hard. They coming at Obama point for point. Golf rumor? Check. Gay lover rumor? Check. Drug reference? Check. FEMA camps? Check. And many. many more. When it's not simply annoying, it's really rather comical.
edit on 2/13/2011 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join