It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ben Stein calls Ron Paul Antisemetic on Larry King Live.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Here's a heated disagreement between Ben Stein and Ron Paul on Larry King.

Here are some of my favorite moments..

Larry: "Congressman Paul, is politics outside the door here?" uh....what?

When Ben Stein completely misinterprets Ron Paul, and even says "I've never heard anything quite like that in my whole life." motive?! He's never heard of the idea of a motive before?

Ron Paul asking a reasonable question, and Ben Stein giving the dumbest answer ever, Ron Paul could totally win this guy's money.
Ron Paul: Why are they terrorists?
Ben Stein: They're terrorists and murders because they're psychos!

Larry King, reveling in the chaos ensuing on his show and seemingly not worried that the discussion is going nowhere. JERRY JERRY JERRY!! oh wait..LARRY LARRY LARRY!
"2 republicans goin at it, this is fascinating, with a democratic liberal in the middle looking aghast."

Congresswoman Lee saying a whole lot of nothing for like 5 minutes...
"we need to make the homeland security of the nation focus, secretary of homeland security should be the point person and should establish a road map that allows us to fund and put resources accordingly, the president should put in place the TSA administrator by way of a recess appointment ...."

Here's a link to the 9 min video, not much in the way of discussion, just more evidence that larry needs to retire...
dailypaul.com...

Enjoy!

[edit on 29-12-2009 by liquidsmoke206]

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 05:50 AM
link   
It's just a Zionist tactic to scream that antisemitic card on anyone who is winning the argument. BAWWWWWWW! Forget about Ben Stein if he wants to act that way, at least we can confirm that he is not one of the good guys.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Ron Paul should have just stated that Ben Stein hates people with brown skin. Fortunately, Ron Paul took the high road.

Everyone should know that Ben Stein was saying SPEND SPEND SPEND not that long ago.

Ben Stein is also jewish himself which explains his irrational comments to Ron Paul as he probably takes offense to RP's beliefs on the war.

It couldn't be because he's just tired of soldiers and innocent people dying...and our country falling further into debt...oh no...can't be that!

He simply hates jews! That's it!

What an ass.

Ben stein should make a public apology for what he said.

[edit on 29-12-2009 by David9176]

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Lol go to 5:00 and listen to him when he says "Yeah, Yeah i do!....uh yes yes i do.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by liquidsmoke206

I'd also like to mention that not ONCE did RP even mention Israel or anything pertaining to it in the entire segment.

He said they are terrorists because we are occupiers....so that means he's anti-semetic?

Please.

BTW...Ben Stein was a speechwriter for a known anti-semite...Richard Nixon!!!

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Ben is a piece of something

useless caunt he is

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Seems like Stein has been on a steady downward trajectory the past 10-15 years.

When I first saw him in one of those "check your credit" commercials I thought he muct be suffering from dementia or early alzheimers or something. This "you hate jews" crap only reinforces the notion.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Ben Stein is an idiot

Ron Paul is an idiot

.. Debate+Idiot+idiot = Idiotic debate ......

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Polynomial C

Ben Stein is an idiot

Ron Paul is an idiot

.. Debate+Idiot+idiot = Idiotic debate ......

Wow....did you seriously post this on the other Ron Paul/Ben Stein topic and this one? Exactly the same quote? Word for word? I'm not trying to dog on you or anything, but where's the creativity? Say Something like:

"Ben Stein & Ron Paul make great boyfriends for each other since they're both morons." (BTW, this is NOT my view on Paul/Stein).

Anyways...what Stein said was BS. I can't believe Stein is stupid to the point that all America has been doing is we have been picking on Middle Eastern countries, for resources, profiting off of war, etc. Stein is just a tool of the American Government, that's all.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Im surprised the Internet JDL haven't shown up yet

Be fun watching them spin this into something else.

One of the few voices of reason is RP

Stein is another Hand Pupet

join