It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please Read we all need to ACT immediately!!! Humanity is at Risk

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 07:08 AM
link   
The ET's are here -- from God -- to warn us how horrible religion is.

Can't you guys see that what you are engaged in is a "Religion". There is no reliable evidence, only BS.

Reminds me of the "Alien Autopsy" -- put there as a puzzle -- Alien being analyzed --- ET's are "Us". No Brains, no Balls, no Guts.

[snip]

Removed link to personal blog

[edit on 16/1/10 by masqua]

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Greer makes me want to puke-If there is indeed an alien conspiracy,then Greer is a downright disinfo artist IMO.
His many contradictions and failed predictions have done nothing positive in furthering disclosure-in fact he damages it by muddying the waters with his constant claptrap.
If the Government /military are covering up the alien presence-then Greer is on their payroll.
His initial presentations wtith the retierd military people was interesting,ill give him that-but it has been all down hill from there for Greer IMHO.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anamnesis

... To all those folks who like to claim that humans aren't from this planet, I would dearly love to hear a plausible explanation for your beliefs. Heck I'm not even asking for proof, just a plausible explanation.

Take a look at this website and see what you think:

www.lloydpye.com...

I'm not saying I agree with him 100% but he does make a good case.

[edit on 30-12-2009 by tungus]

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07
reply to post by Anamnesis

Primative humans, aka cavemen, have been roaming earth for hundreds of millenia but they are not the same people that inhabit earth today. I am sure you are already familiar with this but somehow think yesterday's cavemen SLOWELY EVOLVED to us.

This last part I disagree with because it appears to me something happened 4-5 millenia ago that RAPIDLY CHANGED our dna and made us quite more intelligent. All the evidence points to OUTSIDE INTERVENTION by an alien species.

It is also speculated that at least four other intelligent human species pre-dated us but somehow vanished. They either left earth or their society disintegrated into oblivion, such as Atlantis and Lemuria. I could say it was due to a galactic war between various alien entities but the "proof" is currently lacking and/or hidden.

Well, I thnk that the distinction is important: it's one thing to say that we were delivered here from some other planet and it's another to say that our native evolutionary ancestors may have been genetically modified. I can live with the 2nd speculation much easier than the first.

We are too closely tied to the rythms of the Earth and our solar system for us to have come from somewhere else.

So... the genetic studies I'm familar with say that modern man originated about 200,000 years ago in Africa. At that time the Neandethals were still around and yes, they were tool makers and cave art painters. Homo-Erectus and Homo-Habilus were also thought to be tool makers, they came (and went) before us. It does seem like quite a leap to go from Homo-Erectus to Homo-Sapiens due to the apparent disparity between the two.

I'm also familiar w/the Sumerian creation myth which seems to tell the story of how the first man was created and pulled from a jar. (test tube baby?) The problem is that that story is far to young to fit into the timelines for our species.

Anyway... I guess that we agree about where man came from. I've pretty much discounted any speculation that we are from somewhere else, there's just to much evidence to discredit. But I haven't discounted the possibilty that we were genetically altered however, that will take some more evidence to convince me.

Here's something interesting to ponder though.

Toba - was a super volcanoe in Sumatra the erupted some 70 - 75 thousand years ago. It is thought to have wiped out most of the humans in existance at that time. Genetic studies reveal that there were only about 1,000 breeding pairs of humans left to re-populate the planet. This bottleneck in out gene pool is attributed to the Toba eruption but could those 1,000 couples have been the initial "stock" of genetically altered humans?

Anyway... I really enjoy these discussions... sorry to be such a nit picker but I just can't help it. The devil is in the details.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by tungus

Originally posted by Anamnesis

... To all those folks who like to claim that humans aren't from this planet, I would dearly love to hear a plausible explanation for your beliefs. Heck I'm not even asking for proof, just a plausible explanation.

Take a look at this website and see what you think:

www.lloydpye.com...

I'm not saying I agree with him 100% but he does make a good case.

[edit on 30-12-2009 by tungus]

Excellent... thanks for the link.
I'm going to have a look now...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join