It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LET'S START A 2012 Underground CAMP FOR THE LIGHT SEEKERS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Ok so all this dooms day stuff is starting to scare me in a way that I think we should start a camp and have donations starting now to be able to build an underground camp for the true believers in God almighty and Ufo's and Doomsday prophecy. So I would like responses please on your take on what we should do! As a unit as a team on ATS we must use the outlet as a place to unite together before it's too late! We have ET-Man saying that wormwood is coming what can we do just sit here and wait for it to happen? Or do something about it!

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by light2012

Dont put too much stock into someone named ETMan on a

internet forum.

Does the term hoaxer mean anything to you?

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Sean48

LOL! Ok but what if what he is saying is indeed a fact and the truth?

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by light2012
reply to post by Sean48

And what if it isnt?

You wouldve wasted an enormous amoutn of time, money and effort for nothing. Unfortunantly this happens all the time, yet people dont seem to understand it (read up on doomsday cults).

Also, read up on the thousands of end of world prophecies that have failed to eventuate, some of those were from supposed refutable individuals, all of whom have more credibility than an internet scaremonger called
ET-man.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman

Originally posted by light2012
reply to post by Sean48

And what if it isn't

and what if it is

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

and what difference does it make to you? if you have no interest in the subject why do you feel the need to even be a part of this discussion, let alone shooting down others' ideas? If anything I feel as though that's the waste of time and energy.

go focus on something you enjoy.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by CSquared288

Ok, so Im not allowed to have an opinion because I disagree with what you believ in? I warned the OP that it could be a waste of time, money and effort, clutching at words of someone who makes uneducated predictions?

At least I contributed to the topic at hand, even though Im against the OP's idea. In fact, you are completely off topic, and if you dont like my posts then simply hit the ignore button, or report me to a mod....its no great loss for me

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   

1e.) Recruitment/Solicitation:

i) You will not use your membership at The Above Network, LLC site(s) for any type of recruitment to any causes whatsoever. You will not post, use the chat feature, use videos, or use the private message system to disseminate advertisements, chain letters, petitions, pyramid schemes, or any kind of solicitation for political action, social action, letter campaigns, or related online and/or offline coordinated actions of any kind.

Thread Closed.

new topics

top topics

join