It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I survived the 2nd deadly wave of h1n1! oh wait, we all did...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
So i don't know of anyone who actually got the flu, at all. one person was sick with it but i have a feeling it was just a normal flu, he is quite fine now..... A woman who i take the bus with each morning around 6 with her toddler daughter said that her daughter was usually a morning person, so talk-a-tive and always energetic in the morning, but since she got her daughter the vaccine that she has been tired and quiet all the time now... I didnt bombard her with shoulda wouldas but she mentioned that she was really unsure about the vaccine and instead of listening to herself she took others advice... people will believe anything.

Is it a coincidence that soon as the vaccines were pushed out the media frenzy of the swine flu pretty much vanished over night?

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Oh it is not vanished. Here at least. There are daily radio (and maybe TV but i do not watch one) commercials to get a vaccine, and every time someone dies from this flu it is shamelessly exploited to create more fear. Despite the fact that already in the august ,when it was pretty clear that this is not as deadly as suspected, ministry of health expected around 700 young people alone dead (not to mention elderly). Now it is only 70 plus dead total, more then half into flu season.
My guess?
Sales on vaccines are low. Expected profits are not met. Tsk tsk tsk. Well , i can understand them. 450 million $ were spent to purchase enough vaccines for entire population and so far there is no rush to get one from general population.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

The thing is they are recalling all of them, at least thats the word on the street..

if the worst is really to come why recall all the vaccines?

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Is it a coincidence that soon as the vaccines were pushed out the media frenzy of the swine flu pretty much vanished over night?

Propagandists are like artists. Artists understand that red highlights green, orange highlights blue, light areas highlight the dark areas. Similarly, to propagandists, moments of pleasure (a quiet Christmas) highlight and enhance moments of pain and fear.

In other words, people aren't supposed to want the vaccine now. They can relax and think positively that something is out there in case we need it if the virus "mutates". When the virus "mutates", people will perceive the "need" for it and go to it without a moments hesitation.

And I don't believe all the vaccines were recalled, mainly just the nasal spray vaccines.

Watch for when the US passes the h1n1 sick leave bill. It's purpose is to discourage people from breaking quarantine to go to their jobs. Congress is not in session for a couple of weeks, so it will at least be that long before the emergency vaccine clinics are foisted upon us.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
All this hype and fear was a very interesting experience. I know that almost everybody said they wouldnt get vaccinated at first. Then the papers started writing about people who had died, and suddenly almost everybody perceived the vaccine as something they desperately needed.

I did not take it however and I did not get sick either.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Yeah, I see exactly what you are talking about. I have not yet caught the pig flu and died. I have also not taken the vaccine. My wife and many sons have also not been ill nor subjected to the vaccine. We are all just peachy here.

As a matter of fact, I do not know of anyone that had a confrimed case of this flu, and I do not know anyone who died from it. I heard from a friend, who heard from a friend, who heard it from another that someone had died in my prefecture from the h1n1. Otherwise, this is my healthiest flu season ever.

I've been on more than a dozen 10+ hour flights this flu season, and really can't figure out what the hype is all about.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
The second wave has not even started yet.

Besides, the media-pandemic of the first wave was just a tester to see what way the world would react.

Viruses never go away, you can not isolate them; they are forever floating. We just adapt to them naturally.

I know people who had SwineFlu, I know people who got the vaccine...and well, they are just as dumb as they were before they got the shot.

EDIT: 35 people in my very small country of Northern Ireland have died from Swine Flu, so yes it does kill people.

[edit on 26/12/2009 by the_denv]

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by the_denv

I'm sure it does kill people, and I believe it when I read or hear that it has. I'm just saying that in my personal exp there has not been much to the hype.

Maybe I am a little more resistant to the flu than most. My wife has a very large parrot collection and I'm sure that we are often exposed to things that help us make antibodies more often than some people.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Conspiracy theories and all aside (not that they ever turn up on this site), is the bottom line not that virologists live in fear of 'the big one'? Further, that they look at the rate of spread and mutation and attempt to pre-empt it as best they can?

It's a matter of the devil you know, and the devil you don't know...better to vaccinate than to go 'Oops...100 million dead'. I don't envy them their work.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Well , not everyone made it and some are still not making it. My thoughts go out to his family.The 37-year-old Richardson spent last season as a tire changer on Kevin Harvick’s crew.

WELCOME, N.C. - A crew member for Richard Childress Racing has died of complications from the H1N1 virus.

Donald “DJ” Richardson died late Friday after a lengthy hospitalization for acute respiratory distress syndrome. Richardson contracted H1N1 during a Thanksgiving visit to his home state of Massachusetts, and team officials say he had been hospitalized at Health Alliance Hospital in Leominster the entire time.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by pigwithoutawig
Well , not everyone made it and some are still not making it. My thoughts go out to his family.The 37-year-old Richardson spent last season as a tire changer on Kevin Harvick’s crew.

WELCOME, N.C. - A crew member for Richard Childress Racing has died of complications from the H1N1 virus.

Donald “DJ” Richardson died late Friday after a lengthy hospitalization for acute respiratory distress syndrome. Richardson contracted H1N1 during a Thanksgiving visit to his home state of Massachusetts, and team officials say he had been hospitalized at Health Alliance Hospital in Leominster the entire time.

can u prove it was h1n1 yourself?

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
i heard the vaccine clinics will be in force after the new years, so its not over yet.
Keep up the fight!

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

Look, all viruses mutate. Seasonal flu viruses mutate (it's why the flu vaccine has to change every year, right?). And h1n1 has been around as much as any other seasonal flu strain, since time in memorial. In 1976, the US had a mass vax campaign then for what? ... swine flu.

And we never had this dreaded "pandemic" until the WHO said it was.

Sooo, if it's normal h1n1, what has changed? Why the panic? By WHO standards, the seasonal flu is a pandemic. And do you really believe all the bunk about h1n1 displacing ALL the seasonal flu? If that's true, we shouldn't vaccinate at all because h1n1 causes less death than regular flu! The only reason it is less is because they want to say, "this affects kids and pregnant women hard". Well, all they are doing is taking a subset of normal flu deaths (minorities, kids, etc) and saying that they are swine flu deaths so that they get the statistics that will generate the preordained outcome they want.

If it's not normal h1n1, why not? Was it made in a lab? If it was made in a lab, for what purpose? To get people vaccinated against it?

And why did the CDC count ILI (influenza like illness - basically just symptoms, imagined or real) as h1n1 without testing ? Was it because they didn't want people testing it? Why did they say that tests "just couldn't diagnose this new disease, so don't bother."

And why are people so amazed and convinced that just because this "virus" is following the pattern of previous flu patterns, that that makes it real?! Haven't heard of following a script before?, like scientists haven't hashed all the numbers out and that the CDC can't take those very same numbers and patterns and create the effects they want according to the script?

These "poor, noble virologists" are nothing of the sort. Just shills and parasites and liars.

[edit on 27-12-2009 by jcrash]

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by pigwithoutawig

He died from lack of insurance. He developed pneumonia but hesitated seeing a doctor because as a contract employee, he had no insurance. By the time he finally went in, it was too late and serious damage had already occurred, unfortunately.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I think the H1N1 Vaccine is the chemical that people need to power the RFID chip for a long time?? Maybe?? Theres so much hype into this, yet ive never met anyone that was infected by this virus, PLUS! i dont really know the real difference between this one and the seasonal flu except that it came from a swine -_-

top topics

join