It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK ATS Members Core

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by spirit777child

Maybe it is best asking a moderator to move this to the survival section - then we can focus on how you could operate in the post-environment, which you are currently discussing

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Im sure the moderators on ATS can see this. Please could you carry out any requests you deem neccessary. If this thread is closed i will post another with a full break down of what has taken place and a more sensetive approach to Core Member groups detailing what is and isnt accepted.

spirit.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by spirit777child

While I trust the intent of this thread is good (as I stated in the first thread), it's content is a direct violation of our Terms and Conditions.

Canvasing the membership of ATS for "profile data" is absolutely forbidden. Our membership's privacy is sacrosanct and we seek to protect it at all times.

Like I said, I'm sure "spirit777child" is not trying to phish IP addresses on a new server or upload trojans to gain access to other member's computers but we can't allow this sort of thing because not everyone is as honest as "spirit777child".

If you want to discuss these issues start a new thread without any requests for personal or profile data.

Thread Closed.

<< 1   >>

join