It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama bin Laden's family missing since 9/11 attacks found living in secret compound in Iran

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Eight years of uncertainty over the whereabouts of Osama bin Laden's closest family members has been blown open by a relative's admission that they are living in a secret compound in Iran.

One of the terror mastermind's wives, six of his children and 11 of his grandchildren are living in a high-security compound outside Tehran.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

TRUTH DOESN'T FEAR INVESTIGATION....

- Alex Fraser, Cardiff, 23/12/2009 16:37

Very well said quote

That would be one of my questions. Why is the truth movement trying to reopen the investigation while others are fighting to keep it closed
Couldnt we just open it redo the investigation then close it forever?
Whats the harm in that?

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   
More importantly... which way is the media going to spin this story? Daily Mail says it's a "secret compound", while other sources, such as Associated Press via Yahoo state that it is the Saudi embassy, where they fled after being put on house arrest by the Iranians eight years ago:

CAIRO – A daughter of al-Qaida leader Osama bin Laden has taken refuge in the Saudi Embassy in Tehran after eluding guards who have held her and five brothers under house arrest for eight years, a Saudi-owned newspaper reported Wednesday.

It has long been believed that Iran has held in custody a number of bin Laden's children since they fled Afghanistan following the U.S.-led invasion of that country in 2001 — most notably Saad and Hamza bin Laden, who are thought to have held positions in al-Qaida.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
This looks to me to be another part of the MSM propaganda to try to push us into a war with Iran. They think that giving American's a way to "git back" at Bin Laden will help in the efforts to spin us into war.

With news from Iraq and Afganistan beginning to bore the masses, they need a hot, fresh new war to pump up their ratings.

Maybe when we begin the bombing of Iran, we can paint pics of Obama's peace prize on the sides of the bombs before we drop them.

Edit to change Iraq to Iran. Thanx mosesgunner for pointing out my stupidity.

[edit on 23-12-2009 by FortAnthem]

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Oh i thought them attacking are twitter was the next step for war
Oh no!!!!!!!! Not my twitter!

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Do you think the grand children are a result of incest with in the compound?

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by FortAnthem
This looks to me to be another part of the MSM propaganda to try to push us into a war with Iraq. They think that giving American's a way to "git back" at Bin Laden will help in the efforts to spin us into war.

I think we have already gone to war with Iraq. Kicked their ass 2 times.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by mosesgunner

This looks to me to be another part of the MSM propaganda to try to push us into a war with Iraq. They think that giving American's a way to "git back" at Bin Laden will help in the efforts to spin us into war.

I think we have already gone to war with Iraq. Kicked their ass 2 times.

We have? really?
can you please link some sources

[edit on 23-12-2009 by blankduck18]

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by blankduck18

rofl. Seriously?

Gulf war
en.wikipedia.org...

2003 invasion of Iraq
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
And where is it that we kicked their ass?
Why are we there? I dont understand
If it was because of 9/11 why are we going after the country instead of the 100 individuals?

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   

The fact that your keeping this going is kinda sad, but the golf war is a common fact that we schooled them. As far as the 2003 invasion I found this www.news.com.au... with a quick search of google. I could keep going if you'd like, but it's kind of pointless.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by mosesgunner

Oh but there it is if it has been won then why are we there for another 3 years

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
The same reason we still have bases in Germany and Japan. And the pull out date is actually more like 2 years away, but the fact is we will always be there. I have a few friends that were over there and were bored out of there mind at the end of their tour, they spent a good amount of there time on myspace and sitting around.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by mosesgunner

So why did we send in 30 000 troops to sit around on myspace and be bored

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Because your talking about the war in Afghanistan. We were talking about the war in Iraq. They are both in the middle east, but they are not the same place. Do you have any Idea of what your talking about? You realize this whole conversation started because you confused Iran with Iraq.

[edit on 23-12-2009 by mosesgunner]

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Oh God, it looks like my stupid mistake totally derailed this thread.

Sorry OP.

I went back and fixed my original post but it looks like it's already too late.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Lol not a problem
Im still confused on this war we are in
Dont know why?

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Oh God, it looks like my stupid mistake totally derailed this thread.

Sorry OP.

I went back and fixed my original post but it looks like it's already too late.

Sorry man, I made the comment hoping you'd see and fix ;-). Then this guy who can't tell Iraq from Iran from Afghanistan starts jumping down my throat.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by mosesgunner
Do you think the grand children are a result of incest with in the compound?

No this is what made me go off on you
I know what the difference is between iran and iraq how ever i do not understand the wars

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by blankduck18
Lol not a problem
Im still confused on this war we are in
Dont know why?

We went to war for oil, drugs and money.

Everything else is just lies.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Dude, we were talking about Iraq and you asked why we just sent 30,000 troops there. We sent them to Afghanistan, many of them came from Iraq.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join