It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Sighting

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 01:28 AM
link   
First off, this isn't any tale that is just absolutely out of this world. Well, I suppose other than the fact that it involves an alien.
The one thing I can absolutely guarantee you is that this story is true.

I live in Indiana and have lived here for many years. Apparently there is quite a bit of unusual activity in regards to UFOs. In fact, when we moved to Indiana my dad said to me, "your interested in UFOs, some of the weirdest stuff I have ever seen has been in Indiana. " I kind of shrugged that off, but I think I know what he means now.

I did NOT actually witness the sightings that I am going to post here. However, I trust with my life the person who has seen them and I know that this is not fiction.

Apparently, a friend of ours was driving down the road one summer's day after getting some ice cream and having a fight with her daughter. She said that she was looking out of the window when she saw what she thought was a small child in a costume. She actually told me that it was so hot that day that her first thought was "that kid's going to suffocate in that costume". She said that as she drove past she realized that the arms were unusually "long and spindly". I asked how long the arms were and she said that the elbows and forearms were below the knees. She said that she thought it was a child dressed up in an alien costume but in retrospect thinks that she might have actually witnessed what is commonly known as a "grey".

I asked her what it was doing and she said, "Well, it was heading to the back porch of a house out in the country. It walked as if it belonged there and did not hesitate at all." What I find compelling about her story is that she is a christian woman who finds the idea of extra-terrestrial life unlikely and that all sightings of ETs are hallucinations of the insane. This incident occurred in broad daylight.

Story #2

The same woman was driving at night with her husband through the country when they said that a light surrounding the car. Her husband exclaimed, "What the hell is that!" She said that outside of the vehicle it appeared like daylight and that she could see as if it were daylight. She said she looked up into the light and couldnt see anything but the light. After a few seconds that light "winked out" and it was gone. She laughs to this day and says "Even the aliens don't want us!" She said that her husband checked for missing time immediately afterward and there was none. He is a veteran of the USAF after 24 years and is familiar with all types of aircraft. IF he checked for "missing time" then something unusual happened. HE refuses to talk about it to this day and says flat out that he doesn't know what it was.

Anyway, not overly exciting but they are true stories.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Nice thread, S & F

Those are some really interesting stories, definetly more believeable than some of the other ''true stories'' on this site.

Do you know if the woman who saw the child/alien noticed any more strange things? Like the characteristics of the beings head?(size of head, hair/no hair etc), or if she saw any type of strange looking vehicle near by?

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Thats creepy- how far away was the woman from the alien? Did it look at her?

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Jordan_The_Maori

She said that knew exactly what it was SUPPOSED to be. I stress that word because she knows what the common alien archetype is. I assume that's why she thought it was a costume to begin with. The only reason why she thinks otherwise is because of the peculiarity of the body (forearms that extended below the knees and it's spindliness). This was in the dead of summer months away from Halloween, not that an alien costume is very typical of our area.

Also the sighting occurred in a remote rural area that would of been some walk for somebody without a vehicle, especially a child.

She said it looked EXACTLY like the descriptions of the greys.

She did mention that it acted perfectly natural, almost as if it belonged there.

[edit on 24-12-2009 by NightoftheComet]

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by xynephadyn
Thats creepy- how far away was the woman from the alien? Did it look at her?

It was in the yard of a house that a highway road runs by. I'd say she was probably within a couple hundred feet of what she saw. She said that the it did not notice her at all or any of the other vehicles traveling on the road or at least was not concerned with it. I think this is why she said it behaved "naturally as if belonging to the environment."

She said that when she told her daughter what she saw, she wanted to go back but she refused. She said, "I don't know what it was and im sure as hell not going to bother it."

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I believe it.

I wish I could see something of the sort.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   
hmm this is pretty weird lol. so basically a "grey" was chillin in some1s yard goin to thier backyard?

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by tinarg
hmm this is pretty weird lol. so basically a "grey" was chillin in some1s yard goin to thier backyard?

I have no idea what it was doing. Indiana has lots of limestone quarries and it would probably be ideal for tunneling.

join