It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So I was FORCED to take the H1N1 shot.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
The US Army forced me to take the H1N1 shot so I had to take it, I will report on any symptoms I might have, so far so good.

Any other service members on here that have been forced?

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by GrOuNd_ZeRo

Man, that sucks that they forced you to take it. Do you mean they literally held you down and injected you with it? Or did they threaten you with court martial if you didn't take it?

I have a buddy in the army that told them to shove it, and refused to take it. He is still in the army as far as I know.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
my brother is also in the army and basically told them the same thing.
"to shove it".

He is still in also.

Sorry you let them do that bro.
hope youre alright.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   

So I was FORCED to take the H1N1 shot.

During my time in Uncle Sam's Army (70s), they pumped me with countless concoctions. As a soldier, I had no choice. The military is not a democracy... so they explained it to me. I have no problem imagining that they would force this upon current members.

None of this makes it right but... once you sign that dotted line, you are no longer an individual. You are part of a force and as such, subject to whatever that force is subjected to as a whole.

That, my friend, is life in the service of your nation. It ain't pretty and it ain't always right but at least, it is consistent and predictable.

Edit= typos

[edit on 20-12-2009 by redoubt]

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Next they will force a microchip inside you.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Funny tho in the army you did sighn a paper taking away your rights so you have no choice in the matter
. i wouldnt complain if you sighned the papers.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zeroz

Funny tho in the army you did sighn a paper taking away your rights so you have no choice in the matter
. i wouldnt complain if you sighned the papers.

Well that was a little insensitive don't you think...

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
The US has an all volunteer army. You were not drafted, you CHOSE to join and thus you were not forced to do anything. By becoming a member of the armed forces you wave your rights in such matters. You even sign a document stating this very fact.

Sad to see that the Army is now full of weeners scared of a flu shot. I guess they are scraping the bottom of the barrel these days.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   

How were you forced? Were you physically forced or were you threatend with dismissal from service?

Atleast now we will be able to know whether the vaccine was a population killing virus after all. If your still posting after the next few weeks I'll assume that conspiracy has been pritty much debunked.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by GrandKitaro777

I thought the vaccine was chipped or something? So technically according to some conspiracies his been chipped right?

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Terapin
Sad to see that the Army is now full of weeners scared of a flu shot. I guess they are scraping the bottom of the barrel these days.

Indeed, in addition to that awhile back I read something they released saying that most young people are too fat to serve in any capacity even if they wanted to. That's pretty sad. They've had to lower their standards because there's hardly anybody who takes care of themselves.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Southern Guardian

How were you forced? Were you physically forced or were you threatend with dismissal from service?

Atleast now we will be able to know whether the vaccine was a population killing virus after all. If your still posting after the next few weeks I'll assume that conspiracy has been pritty much debunked.

Southern Guardian,

There are some vaccines that will leave you in perfect health for years before you eventually start to get sick. I knew someone who at age 4 received a vaccine, she remained in perfect health until 8 when she slowly started growing weaker and dying. The vaccine was anti-tetanus and I don't for one moment believe it was deliberate

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
My daughter's father is USAF and was required to take it. He was mature about it and didnt tell them to shove it. After all he CHOOSE to enter the military. He also has had the CHOICE to get out a number of times.

He reported that it made him feel very high for a few hours (symptoms=spacey, out of it). This was a week ago. Since then, absolutely no symptoms at all.

[edit on December 20th 2009 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by jameshawkings
Southern Guardian,

There are some vaccines that will leave you in perfect health for years before you eventually start to get sick.

And over the years we have all had a number of vaccines in our lifetimes. I myself have had about 18 injections over my life times, from vaccines to blood tests and Im still here, years after. Whats my point? This assumption that some how the government needs to hype up some virus to bring in these population killing vaccine under secrecy, when they could have sneaked it into a number of independent injections we all have every so often in our life time. I mean really now.

But you know what, your excuse up there offers you convenience. In a couple of years time there will be another scare about another government attack or some NWO population killing spree, and this little conspiracy will be forgotten, and Mr Zero would have probably forgotten himself about his supposed vaccine killing virus and would have moved onto something to be scared of.

I knew someone who at age 4 received a vaccine

I dont want to hear your personal accounts as proof of this conspiracy. Like I said, nothing is going to happen and in a matter of years the fearmongerers will not be held accountable to the debunking of these conspiracies.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Man that is unfortunate, very sorry to hear. Im considering joining the air force, if they try to force me to take it i'll have to face a dishonorable discharge or something, deffinitely gonna talk to whoever my recruiter is about this, hope he has a good answer.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Terapin

Are you referring to the OP as a "weener"? I think it's good sense to be dubious of the H1N1 flu vaccine. The OP is a member of the armed forces, out there doing the job that the rest of us don't have to. Even if you disagree with the previous sentence, it wouldn't hurt to have a little respect for a person in a militarily structured environment who doesn't really have a choice in the matter.

All manner of crud was pumped into my system, and I was only out it the field and bush for 4 years.

By the way, it's "wiener". That's all I have to say.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Southern Guardian,

If one were to create a vaccine (biological weapon) to wipe out a population/culture, you would need everyone to receive this at approx the same time, otherwise it you vaccinated some people one year some more more the next, people would grow wise and start to avoid it. You need to get everyone in 'one blow'

As for personal accounts, they were not as 'proof of this conspiracy', I was pointing out that just because an injection doesn't kill you within 3 weeks it doesn't mean that it won't kill you in 3 years or 10 years.

There is a history of vaccinations being used as a cover for sterilization programs, especially in Africa.

UNICEF Nigerian Polio Vaccine Contaminated with Sterilizing Agents

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian

Did all of your injections have squalene in them SG? Please note that this is a question, and not a challege.

It makes a big difference, or it would to me.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   

GrOuNd_ZeRo,

I'm sorry to hear about your story. You'll find a list of things you can do to survive the vaccine here How to Survive a Forced Vaccination

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by argentus
Did all of your injections have squalene in them SG?

I dont know, as alot of them I had decades back. Which proves further my point? How many people question whats in their annual vaccines and blood shots? Not many, which proves my point further that the assumption the government is dumb enough not to simply sneak these into annual injections and rather choose mass plague vaccines is a rather dumb assumption.

People will give too much credit to the government when it comes to "controlling world events" but will give the government too little credit in their supposed tactics to fool the populations.

If there was some mass government conspiracy to sneak in chips through injections, it would have been done to most of us during our school years when most of us dont question whats in them, or through requested vaccines. Same goes for population killing viruses. The assumption that this all must be done through some fear mongering plague is playing down the power of the "NWO" to decieve as it had been credited with in other conspiracies.

Please note that this is a question, and not a challege.

No its fine, ask away as I also have question for you. What happens after afew years and nothings happened to you? If I was to come over to "Zero" here or you and asked what your still doing alive, what would you say to me?? Lets give it 6 years. After 6 years and your still alive following the vaccine, will you still convince yourself the conspiracy is true?

[edit on 20-12-2009 by Southern Guardian]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join