It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the White race breeding itself out of existance?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   
In the other post I listed where the highest birth rates are and among whom in the USA

Utah and Arizona, Caucasian

No coincidence as an influx that appears threaten to some comes in along that location, religious importance grows and breeding starts to spike...

They say these stats by 2050, but those stats assume that the trend of today continues...

But in reality for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction, we hold 2x the population on this continent...

in 25 years Halfway to that point, (which is perceived and not even real anyway) We will see a complete reversal of birthing trends...

Truth is it already has started, seeing direction and philosophy, I as a basically low religious person with no agenda other than wanting safety and a good life for my kids I do have, already have recognized this...

I have 3 Children, happen to be divorced and very young and actively seek to remarry and have more, as many as my future wife god willing would want, 2 more would be fine by me...

I like a large family and five kids is allot...

Add the factor of where our growth Is coming from Mormons sometimes 8 or 10 Children...

then suppose as if this "threat" actually looms more and more people take action...

These figures will never come to pass, they are the numbers based on trends in urban environment through a decadent period of time... the Pendulum always swings back...

particularly given that economy and luxury looks to be a thing of the past for a long time, what then is there to look for in life for happiness when opulence is gone?

Family and Kids...

Poor people have many kids... Fact... Americans are becoming allot poorer... Fact

There is no way the trend will continue as it has for the last 50 years as we were a wealthy super power through those years...

This is a projection, not a law of science a projection I don't think will ever come to pass.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
In the other thread...

what is said is:

"Whites will be Minority 8 years later than last projected"

That is the real truth, suddenly that number went back almost a Decade... this is the start of things to come in this country...

In 10 years it will be pushed back another 20

In 25 years it will read "minorities in danger of being absorbed by 2080"

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by 13579

"effing pea brains"

Dude, that was hilarious.

Star for you my friend.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 04:15 AM
link   
So, the idea of a particular race being bred out, could be a reflection on where you live then? Because where I live, you see faaaaaaaar more black/Asian people than you do white, but yet you get on the bus and go off for twenty minutes and you can end up somewhere where it's totally the opposite. It's like, going down a street and thinking 'hmm, no Christmas decorations up down here' and then you find another street and you find yourself blinded with festive reds, greens and yellows. Don't fear, until you check it out from all angles.

Ramadwarf on the geographical aspects of racial terror

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   
the difference between responsible and irresponsible behavour.
as nations require less labor to survive so the birth rate will decline.
but this has not happend in the third world and we have death and starvation causing the birth rate to esculate wildly. if you have no hope.
one more kid isnt gonna make much of a difference... we have got to restore hope and responsiblity in the various societies across the globe.
that means jobs, meaningful employment -- careers -- etc. if you wish to reduce world population. or we can just turn off all support and watch nation after nation crumble with their peoples decline.
(>?

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by expat2368

More like Anchoring
since America incorrectly interprets the 14th ammendment to suit the needs of
ILLEGAL ALIENS

Plus white Americans are too busy aborting instead of giving birth.

Personaly I wopuldn't bring a child into this world these days to be a future indentured servant and who knows what else

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by CoffinFeeder
careers.. mostly becuase the whites are too busy working as slave labor to support the minorities, who seem to have nothing else to do by and large but collect welfare and have big families.. so they can collect more welfare.

we pay farmers to grow crops, democraps pay people to grow a voting base.

Complete bull crap. The majority of welfare recipients are, get ready, white people. The majority of adult white welfare recipients are physically disabled women and mothers. Another 30% or so of welfare recipients are children below working age (SCHIP). 30% of those recipients are off of welfare within 12 months of receiving it. Most welfare recipients don't receive cash assistance, they receive their welfare through programs like SCHIP that provide insurance to children (sorry they're not able to be shipped off to some shoe factory to work themselves out of sickness), food banks, educational grants, etc.

The vast majority of those welfare recipients that do receive cash assistance, receive so little that it would be nearly impossible to survive on.

Sorry to burst your little bigoted, racist bubble, but you're completely wrong and totally ignorant on the subject.

Is it too hard for people to spend 2 minutes on the internet to research the facts? I guess so.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join