It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some newcomer with some stories to tell.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Yo. I've been posting a bit here and there for the past few days but I figured I'd make an introduction and eventually come to share some stories and experiences when the time is right.

It wasn't until recently that I discovered ATS and began lurking, staying up until dawn reading and reading and READING! Pretty great. I have my own personal UFO-sighting experiences that I imagine I'll eventually relay because I'd love to hear some input on them, but to cut to the chase, I'm most excited to eventually share some stories or first-hand accounts that come from people very close to me in relation to conspiracies in general. My very best friend, who is in her 20's now, was raised by parents who were both very metaphysical and very involved in conspiracy theories. I'll wait until she can sit next to me and dictate various stories and theories that her parents have been telling her for years and years, and I think a lot of you may find them very compelling. I wanted her to make her own user name and contribute on her own accord, but more or less, she doesn't really have the time. Or the at-home internet connection.

I imagine it'll take some pushing to get these theories and stories and ideas out of her head. Not because she is unwilling to share (she has several theories of her own!), but because I know her parents are unwilling to talk much on the subject for fear of their safety. Their involvement reached a climax and halt some years ago in an event which involved a group of gentlemen in suits coming to their home and office, holding these people at gun point, informing them that they were from the IRS, and hauling away six computers, various documents, and anything of value. This was when they were heavily involved in conspiracy theories. And this also lead to their ceasing of involvement. It'd be really nice to know if anyone here has heard of any similar events in which men in black suits invade peoples' homes and take everything containing information relating to conspiracies -- along with unrelated valuable objects such as jewelry, money, etc. I know it'd at least provide my friend with a bit of ... maybe comfort in knowing she isn't alone. Or crazy.

I think that'll do for now as far as an introductions go -- I can't wait to start sharing stories in more detail and getting feedback on them, as well as contributing to existing threads. Nice to meet you all. How relieving that there are so many of you out there.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Welcome.

From the sounds of it, you may have some interesting information to share.

I look forward to reading some of your posts.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by sowerby

Hey there sowerby, welcome to ATS.

Sounds like you're gonna fit right in. Look forward to your posts.

Woody.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Welcome aboard and I look forward to your and your friends input.

As far as stories go, ATS is a place for just really brousing now for me. Back in the day it was worth posting for me, to much back and forth trolls hunting about. Now I just leave useless comments

But you'll find many new personal stories here on ATS, so good luck on your hunt.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Hi .... welcome to ATS. I'm also a newbie - just looking around and learning to navigate. Enjoy!

new topics

top topics

join