It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Students Will Not Be Allowed Back to School Without H1N1 Vaccine Jan 4th.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   
This anouncement came suddenly in today's paper here in Kansas. Now I am seriously thinking of homeschooling my daughter. I was wondering how many ATS members are being faced with the same type of school forced vaccination program in their area.? www.kansas.com...

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   
and so it begins

some one had to say it.

crazy tho, i hope the parents all demand this rule be overturned, if it doesn't you may see this happening at a lot more schools.

i wonder what spring break will be like...

edit to add: ahh i guess this article doesn't mention once the use of H1N1 vaccine.
just typical vaccines.

ARRRRG misleading titles

[edit on 12/14/2009 by Alaskan Man]

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Scary as that sounds...
I read the article and the district website cited in the article, neither of which mentioned H1N1. I saw the usual culprits (polio, chicken pox, mmr, ect) but nothing relating to H1N1. Could you point it out in case I missed it.

Yeah, the only place that mentions H1N1 is the blog/response section. Neither the article nor the school are claiming H1n1 is mandatory.

[edit on 14-12-2009 by searching4truth]

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Am i missing something here? I don't see where it says the H1N1 vaccine is mandatory, they just make mention of H1N1 being a problem. I checked the Districts main website and all they mentioned was hepatitis-b and Chicken Pox.

www.usd259.com...

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   
LOL
wow every time i think this whole swine flu this is just a bogus conspiracy.

an article like this comes up and makes me question myself.

i think we need to have a ceasefire on this arguing of the swine flu vaccine.

wait till summer 2010 and see who's complaining.

i know one thing for sure though, until i feel the vaccine is more beneficial than it is harmful. I will be at home, eating healthy and being smart about this winter season.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   
This is nothing new and has nothing to do with swine flu vaccinations.

This is your standard required vaccinations like hepatitis or tetanus. The only mention of the H1N1 in the entire article was used as a reason why the students had not received their standard required vaccinations.

This is not saying that the H1N1 vaccination is required. It's just saying it's one of the reasons why the standard vaccination deadline was delayed from October (because patients cannot receive shots while sick).

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   
The local news media has stated that there will be H1N1 vaccination stations set up in schools at the begining of the year.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by L.HAMILTON

H1N1 vaccination stations set up at a school are a far cry from mandatory vaccination. Maybe I have missed something. As a medical professional, I have seen first hand the devastating effects that this strain of the flu can have. Several have died in the county where I live. That said, H1N1 could have been much worse. The effects are generally similar to that of a bad cold.

One of the reasons for mass vaccinations is lessening the possibility that a person with a weak immune system will be exposed to the virus. You may not get sick, but you can carry a deadly virus to someone and without knowing it they may become infected and die.

Please take advantage of all that modern medical science has to offer and do your part to help keep the rest of us well. Thanks!

CPTAMEDD

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by cptamedd

Please take advantage of all that modern medical science has to offer and do your part to help keep the rest of us well. Thanks!

I've been wary since the last flu (not H1N1) vaccination I got made me have reactions to either diary or eggs or both.

I get boils every time I have diary or egg products. I wonder if that's the result of my body now recognizing diary or egg products as something negative as a result of this vaccine 'training' my body.

One way the body gets rid of toxins is to push them through the skin.

I hope you, as a medical professional, understand my wariness when it comes to vaccines.

What about: Inhaling h202 or onions? Any opinion on its effectiveness in disinfecting the lungs?

[edit on 14-12-2009 by star in a jar]

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Neither seasonal flu nor swine flu vaccinations are mandatory. Here a direct link to the Kansas mandatory vaccine schedule. But reading it, I was surprised about the number and types of required immunisations. When I was a kid, chickenpox was a normal childhood disease and everybody had it. Now vaccinations against Varicella are mandatory. I think we will see mandatory vaccinations against flu in the future.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Drunkenshrew

My youngest niece just had her chicken pox vaccination, a day later she came down with hand,foot,mouth, also extremely contagious.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   
You can get around this if you find the right doctor. Slip your doctor a couple of Benjamins. And he or she will gladly, sign the immunization records for you and squirt the shot into the sink. Or have the doctor sign a waiver that your child is allergic to mercury and it would be dangerous for your child to absorb it.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Drunkenshrew

seasonal flu shot is mandatory in NJ schools. this year however it is not required due to the shortage of regular flu vaccination.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by cptamedd

Then the ones that should be getting vaccinated is not the healthy people but those that are compromised because of medical problems, why me a healthy person have to do something I don't want or need for somebody else that will do better taking that vaccine and not me.

It makes no sense and smells like propaganda.

No vaccines in the US are mandatory as per federal government laws.

And is also no reason why people can find the ways to keep their children from vaccines that are not needed and are nothing more than money making scam from big pharma.

Is vaccines that are needed but is many others that are not.

We in the US are one of the most vaccinated nations in the world and our death rates are not better than many other nations that do not vaccinate as much

[edit on 15-12-2009 by marg6043]

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Starting in norway to, atleast here we get a choise

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Umm.... Mislead, again!

Everyone had to take vaccinations when I went to school as an elementary student back in the 80's. It was nothing hysterical at all.

Beginning Jan. 4, children won't be allowed at school until they get the required vaccinations, Arensman said.

She estimated that roughly 90 percent of students have met the requirements. In past years, she estimated, that compliance was higher — above 95 percent.

SOURCE

That's the way it was when I was in school, too. Nothing crazy about this.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by H1N1study
Mod Note: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 16-12-2009 by asala]

How intriguing: A H1N1 study for a mental health university institute tries to recruit participants from a conspiracy website.

Here an interesting tidbit of information: The McGill University, which is conducting this study, is also the place where the infamous Ewen Cameron, formerly head of the World Psychiatric Association, conducted his criminal research for MK Ultra. He tortured hundreds of his patients and tried to erase their memory and program them anew.

Somehow the McGill University fails to mention these gruesome aspects of Camerons work on their website. If Cameron wouldn't have turned Velma Orlikow with his Mengele-style experiments into a living vegetable his dark history would probably never have been uncovered. But Velma was the wife of David Orlikow, a Canadian politician, who later successfully sued the CIA.

For those, who don't know what he has done, here a short video and his wikipedia entry.

Dr. Ewen Cameron

en.wikipedia.org...

If anyone from ATS takes part in this survey, please post your experience. My nationality excludes me from taking part in this study.

Edit: To bad, the mods have reacted to H1N1study's violation of the user conditions. It would have been interesting to discuss this study here.

[edit on 16-12-2009 by Drunkenshrew]

[edit on 16-12-2009 by Drunkenshrew]

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by cptamedd
H1N1 vaccination stations set up at a school are a far cry from mandatory vaccination. Maybe I have missed something. As a medical professional, I have seen first hand the devastating effects that this strain of the flu can have. Several have died in the county where I live. That said, H1N1 could have been much worse. The effects are generally similar to that of a bad cold.

One of the reasons for mass vaccinations is lessening the possibility that a person with a weak immune system will be exposed to the virus. You may not get sick, but you can carry a deadly virus to someone and without knowing it they may become infected and die.

As a doctor, you must know that people die of the flu in every country every year, so why promote vaccination for this flu when it seems less deadly than those of the last 10 years?

You should also know that the weaker your immune system, the less likely it is that vaccination will give you immunity.

Do you have any scientific proof that vaccinated people with low immune function are less likely to spread H1N1 than unvaccinated people with low immune function are? I would be interested to see studies proving this claim, if there are any.

top topics

join