It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious tetrahedron landing platform at Kremlin!!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by DOADOA

Thanks for your excellent comments and analysis. This is precisely the kind of thinking and discussion that should be everyone's goal in order to make every thread on ATS as good as it can be in proving or disproving a story or case.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 07:24 AM
link   
I am far from being an expert on CGI's and most things technical but, could the object have been a hologram? Of course the reasoning behind the pyramid shape and rotation is perplexing but possible?

I've reviewed the videos and the newscast but there's something else that stands out in my mind: Why isn't there statement released from the local police dept or gov't officials as to the reasoning behind the floating shape?
Here the gov't says they're testing new planes, weather balloons, etc... (which could be true to some extent) but as of yet the Russian officials haven't stated that they even KNEW of the object.
Maybe the Russian officials "buttoned it up" quickly? If so, why?

Thanks to the OP for the interesting views/analysis and others for their thoughts/opinions.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by pegasi51

My post wasn't pointed directly at you or the other reply. It's a blanket post. I understand trying to "figure" things out. But when the joind date stamp was on your post you could clearly see a trend and pattern of people who would Join the day of or close to a story and start de-bunking. I have been on here for the better part of 4.9 years and when I first joined you could see the trends on the people who were just de-bunking and not adding any thing to the threads. Hey I call a spade a spade if something looks jacked up I love seeing it get trashed it helps keep the hoax whores at bay. But I think membership joining date stamp needs to be put back on so we ALL have a better scope of where the posters are coming from. Thats all. De-Bunk away but I for one want to know who is trolling and who is doing some cyber op's.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by DOADOA

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist
reply to post by downisreallyup

Ok, i have an idea of what this is all about.... i have attached a picture which i just drew up quickly (so don't laugh)... the idea is that there is a wire between the 2 towers of the Kremlin which this Tetrahedron is attached to.... and all it does is rotate using electrics or a battery placed inside the Tetrahedron.... sort of like when trapeze artists use a wire to cross from one side of a building to the other..... below is a pic of what i mean:

[edit on 13-12-2009 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist]

how would batteries or electricity make an object suspended in midair rotate from strings? if it was held by beams, yes, possible but strings?

since the object is behind the power lines, its size is undoubtedly substantial. there are no indication of wind but an object this size at this height should be affected by it even if there are no signs of it, so if this was a balloon, why would it rotate instead of flying north to south and/or east to west or vice versa? instead it stayed in the same position, slightly rotating.

It's not on strings... it's on wires and it wouldn't move left or right because it is held in place by the wires!! It can however move up & down and rotate... it's easy enough.... it is suspended in mid-air... if you kick a football through the air it will rotate backwards or forwards as it is in flight...

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsloan

But when the joind date stamp was on your post you could clearly see a trend and pattern of people who would Join the day of or close to a story and start de-bunking.

I can see "registered" dates on posts, check your settings?...

As far as noone else seeing the object (or reporting it) From the pics of the lights in the square it seems that anyone underneath where the object is would have too much light pollution to see anything directly above...

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
1- Good work

2 - I do not think it to be CGI

3 - That isn't a landing platform .. that is the state musem

4 - That is Also the zero Point in Km in Moscow. It is on the right back side of the museum.

5 - Use google earth five and you will see it.

6 - I believe the object to be exactly on top of musem and the zero point mark.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by tsloan

I appreciate your response and I understand where you're coming from. Thanks for looking out for ATS quality control. Keep up the good work.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Lastone

Thank you for your quick summary of what you see. The object is not above the museum however. Look at time 00:25 of the video and you will clearly see that the object is well in front of the museum, over the bricked walkway area. You could be correct though about it somehow marking the center of Moscow. That is a good theory of what it might be doing there.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 03:56 AM
link   
It looks like its hovering in a heavily populated downtown area;
why isnt there more footage from different people?
doesnt everyone have camera's on their cellphones these days?
Are both videos from the same person?

If a ufo was hovering over Times Square, New York;
It would be kind of suspicious if only 1 person got it on video

[edit on 15-12-2009 by DjSharperimage]

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by DjSharperimage

First off, based on it's location in the daytime video, it is floating over Red Square, just like the night time video. Also, there may have been other videos taken of this object that were not uploaded to YouTube.

Saying that only person videoed it is not the same as saying only one person uploaded it to YouTube. Saying that only two people in Moscow filmed this is not the same as saying only two people uploaded it to the Internet.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   
There seems to be a structure of some sort there,good eye. Keep up the good work. I was skeptical, at first ,then I watched the video more closely and can see the structure you are talking about. As for a "landing pad", I think that is a jump. My Opinion is it's some type of tether system for the object, be it a UFO, balloon, or something else...

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I thought we had already uncovered that the 'landing pad' was the gum shopping centers christmas lights. The author of the post even advised us of this also.

On the other hand ive been researching into weather baloons etc. Depite the fact that the shape of the object on the video is quite rigid in nature, i found this, www.solar-balloons.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join