It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another trail cam "Bigfoot"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I ran across this article this morning.

Bigfoot in the northwoods? Automatic camera picks up strange image near Remer

A couple of guys hunting in MN got a pic of something on one of their trail cams.

Tim Kedrowski and his sons, Peter and Casey, are not pushovers for Bigfoot stories, but a frame on a game trail camera set up on their hunting land north of Remer has left them in a quandary.

“To us, it’s very hard because we lean toward the skeptical type,” Kedrowski said in a telephone interview from his Rice, Minn., home.

I'll admit - I do think there may very well be a bigfoot out there somewhere in the world.

But - I also admit I hunt and put up trail cams - and have seen lots of pics from them. To me this looks like a guy instead of a bigfoot.

What do you guys think?

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
MHO... Looks like a guy with a hooded coat and gloves...

Was hoping to see something else though... *sigh*

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I think it kinda looks like bigfoot. I kinda like theories like this, but i don't think its real. Good find, but it looks like a guy in a jacket gloves and pants. look at his feet it kinda looks like hes wearin white shoes on his left foot, do you guys see it?

[edit on 11-12-2009 by Quickfix]

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Just my 2 cents worth, but looking at the left leg it looks like a costume rather than musculature.

There's also no real scale or size comparison.

I really looks to me like someone dressed up in a bigfoot/gorilla suit.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2180a3c86093.jpg[/atsimg]

Here is the picture in question. Looking at it, I see a person. I see a person wearing a Jacket with the hood up. He has pants on too. If you look closely, you can make out where the jacket ends.

The feet are covered up in this picture by the brush, so I can not see if shoes are being worn or not. I see what appears to be gloves in the hands.

I see a person dressing up in warm clothing.

Now this is just what I see. Unless bigfoot has gone shopping I don't think he would be wearing clothes.

I think it is a person.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I hadn't even considered that. does look like a rainsuit with a hood.
I was thinking too far ahead when I said 'bigfoot/gorilla' costume. I'd subliminally swallowed the whole story.

If you look at it without adding the bigfoot cue, it's just a guy in a rainsuit.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Frogs

Hey there Frogs how goes it ?

I agree with you, this looks more likely to be one of Tim's son's than a bigfoot.

But who knows ... I just think the legs in particular look to be trouser clad instead of fur/hair clad ... alternatively there might be some well dressed bigfoot in that neck of the woods.

Woody

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
It probably is just a guy walking through. However, it does strike me as odd that someone would go walking through the woods at night with no flashlight. Also, the color of his coat/pants is very uniform (like fur), but it could just be that they were purchased as a set.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
It looks like it is wearing mittens,IMHO.I wish it was bigfoot.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Yup - looking at it - I am seeing the same thing you guys are. Its why I asked for your thoughts.

A guy with jacket (w hood up), pants and what looks to me to be cammo gloves going through the woods at night.

I'll go ahead and toss in my own 2 cents.

Like I said, I hunt, I have trail cams as do lots of the guys I hunt with. To me this looks like hunter that was lost, out scouting, forgot his flashlight, was tresspassing, etc... and wandered by the camera.

Maybe its something to do with Oct. This year in Oct one of our cams got a picture of a guy at 10:30 at night. In the middle of the woods, no flashlight, no gun, all sweaty and scratched up from thorns. Turns out he lives nearby - but no idea what he was doing out in the middle of the woods at 10:30 on an Oct night about 5 miles from his home.

Sigh - I digress. I guess what I'm saying is these guys claim not to be seeking fame, exposure, etc. They also claim to be hunters with some experience. All I'm saying is - I think they are fibbing. Either they know its a guy and looking for some type of fame or they just aren't as familar with the woods as they say.

PS - Hi Woody! Its been awhile. Going pretty well with me - I hope with you too.

[edit on 11-12-2009 by Frogs]

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by x2Strongx
MHO... Looks like a guy with a hooded coat and gloves...

Was hoping to see something else though... *sigh*

Ditto...

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Maybe its something to do with Oct. This year in Oct one of our cams got a picture of a guy at 10:30 at night. In the middle of the woods, no flashlight, no gun, all sweaty and scratched up from thorns. Turns out he lives nearby - but no idea what he was doing out in the middle of the woods at 10:30 on an Oct night about 5 miles from his home.

Now that sounds like an interesting thread!
How unlikely is it that this is guy walking in the woods at night with out a light?

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by genius/idoit

Now that sounds like an interesting thread!
How unlikely is it that this is guy walking in the woods at night with out a light?

eh - it happens. I usually don't, but I have before. When it happens to me it is usually a case of being at my stand till sundown. Realzing I"ve forgotten and left my flashlight in the truck and have to make my way back in the dark. It can be done - I just usually would rather not.

That being said, I know a couple of guys that sometimes just don't carry a flashlight. If you are familar with a stretch of woods, have some moonlight, let your eyes get adjusted, etc - you can often still navigate if you keep your head, don't get lost and make sure to stick to the trail.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Well if you read the story at the link...they went out and measured the tree and determined that it would have to be at least 7 feet tall. So he is a big guy, I guess big enough to not worry about wandering through the woods alone at night.

I noticed also that the end of the "fingers" appear to extend almost to the knee.

I do admit it does look like pants and not fur... one would expect some contour to the leg if it were fur... then again maybe just a well groomed bigfoot...
)

[edit on 11-12-2009 by expat2368]

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
it's a guy in a fuzzy suit and he is over 40. How do I know that you might ask? He has no ass. Every male over 40 knows that you will never be able to wear jeans without a belt unless you are willing to let everyone in on your crack problem.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Yeah...it looks like someone wearing baggy clothes.

It's really hard to tell. And I, like you OP, am a bigfoot believer, too.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Not only does it look like a raincoat and a hood but it looks like bigfoot wears tennis shoes as well. It very well could just be the leaves but I did get a chuckle when I noticed that on the right foot it looked like a tennis shoe.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   
wow. i just mentioned this in another thread. i just wish those motion activated cameras had a higher resolution for the pictures. oh well. interesting nonetheless.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Just putting this out here. My opinion summed into two words.

ghillie suit

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 02:28 AM
link   
We live in a world full of crazy $hit , anything might happen.

<<   2 >>

join