It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptilian FLYER found in SAUDI ARABIA..,

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 05:51 PM
link   
many in this country have attempted to DEBUNK this one.. however, they have not successfully in my opinion done the job..

enjoy. and like to know what you think about the Y bone near the left wing and the relative size.. maybe 25 feet. +... or

www.wiolawapress.com...

ah ho WIOLAWA

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 05:56 PM
link   
That is so NOT a reptillian, wrong skeletal structure. Just look at the skull.

Looks like "Argyle the bold", he was around when the fallen fell.

I have no clue, but it could be one of the giants that walked the earth, exept for those wings, could be anything from the forgotten times.

Even a hoax...

[Edited on 22-5-2004 by ADVISOR]

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 06:02 PM
link   
It is a hoax. It's two pictures stuck together. There's a couple of threads on it if you do a search.

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 06:13 PM
link   
The photo is from an excavation of a prehistoric elephant, and someones photoshopped in a human skeleton.

Here's the original photo, TheMatrix posted it in another thread.

www.graphics.cornell.edu...

Second one down.

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 06:14 PM
link   
HAHAHHAHA!! That is an awesome picture but anybody who can honestly sit and look at that and claim (with a straight face) that the archaeological establishment and (ONCE AGAIN) EVIL UNITED STATES are conspiring to cover-up this immense piece of Photoshop talent is a crackpot. Period.

What really makes it even funnier is the person who makes comments on the site of all the different areas of the skeleton. You have to ask yourself this...what if all his "pseudo-scientific" claims about this skeleton and "artifacts" were proven false...would this person readily admit they fabricated their facts or would they freak out and slaughter a McDonalds full of people?

I'll stick with Wendy's thanks.

[Edited on 5-22-2004 by Preest]

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 06:16 PM
link   
lol , and that was that ..... shot down in flames

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Hi Wiolawa!

Welcome to the message board!

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Taken from that website...

Can you see the GREEN LEPRECHAUN? ;P

"1)
original cut of GREEN LEPRECHAUN (REPTILIAN HYBRID CREATURE WITH A FEMALE IN WHITE ON HIS RIGHT.. PERHAPS A PORCELAIN TYPE OF FIGURINE.. then one postulates where were these art objects created.. and the possibilities are underground or off planet.. "

ENLARGED

"LET YOUR EYES RELAX and you should be able to see the GREEN LEPRECHAUN ON LEFT AND THE GIRL IN WHITE ON THE RIGHT.. with a type of WHITE BEING PERHAPS WOLFS HEAD ABOUT TO EAT HER!"

Can you see it? ROFLMFAO!!!

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Probally the fakest thing i've ever seen in my life

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Well, I thought it was a pretty good attempt by whoever created the hoax photos from the originals. I've seem much worse when it comes to 'doctored' photos. In fact, the supermarket tabloids have all new sets of bad edit jobs in every issue.

However, I think it would have been a much more convincing hoax had they simply left it as a normal sized skull and bones (edit out the guys digging and equipment) and just kept the part about the 'Wings & Reptilian teeth.' Although I personally find the Reptilian Theories fairly humorous myself most of the time, for those out there who have no question as to their existence (either ancient or current), I think that story would have have been an easier sell. Also I would have scratched all the other little pictures of 'Pet Creatures & Other Blury Meaningless' pictures as well.

Too many crazy far out claims at one time leave too much that people will find holes in. Giant, Winged, Reptillian, Gods/Angels of Ancient Earth is too much all at once. That's like trying to push the idea of Bigfoot, but throwing in that Bigfoot is actually the son of Chubacca, ariving here with the Galactic Federation of Planets and perhaps with a skeleton of Yoda by it's side. This hoaxer should have stuck to the 'KISS Rule': KEEP IT SIMPLE STUPID.

But I still think it was a good effort.

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 11:42 PM
link   
I guess I will pick the MacDonadls scenario........I can smell it coming now! like the wafting odour of burning french fries!

No matter HOW hard I look or squint at these pics I cant see any barbie dolls at all
and no Ken? what about KEN????

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 12:02 AM
link   
This is like the modern cardiff giant (at least, for me it is reminiscent...)

Really neat, but pretty bunk.

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 12:03 AM
link   
This has already been debunked. The photo is a fake. This is the original photo.

ATS Thread Big Human

[Edited on 23-5-2004 by kinglizard]

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by mOjOm
Well, I thought it was a pretty good attempt by whoever created the hoax photos from the originals.

Indeed, very good attempt.

Only flaw there is to the hoax is that the original photographs are available online.

But thats how most hoax images originate, from an image online, so they are fundamentaly flawed

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 12:17 AM
link   

d1k

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 01:08 AM
link   
I honestly don't see any halo...but here is a link to prove its a hoax.

urbanlegends.about.com...

It was originally entered into a photoshop contest by its author. A very well done hoax.

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 07:34 AM
link   
The picture of the giant skeleton is not real. I have seen the excavation of the particular mammoth on television. The people were digging a pool when they found bones and called in a excavation team in which they excavated a mammoth. I'll try and find a link...it was either on discovery channel or channel 21 here in Rochester,NY.

d1k

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Everything you need to know and can view is in my above link.

[Edited on 23-5-2004 by d1k]

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Yes, a hoax. The real picture came from a backyard in Hyde Park, NY where I am originally from. The original skeleton is a "mammoth".....interesting what we can with computers these days!

...fin

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Check out were the shadow SHOULD be of the man on the bottom. It just isn't there.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join