It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Dark Matter Cause The H1N1 Swine Flu Pandemic

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Now here's a new theory... What do you think? Could this be what is causing the outbreak in the Ukraine?

Source:

The author asserts that the Soyuz 11 mission brought back to earth not only three dead cosmonauts who died of pneumonia, but that their deaths were caused by some sort of gray matter that penetrated the capsule in outer space.

“After patiently vacuuming up every particle of the gray matter on the spacecraft floor, with the help of the doctors, the remaining two bodies were removed to be autopsied. The results were identical, the cause of death being pneumonia….Locating a large magnifying glass and based on where we found pinholes in the craft and the position of each cosmonaut, we looked intensively at the spot where the pinholes would have lined up with the suit. Indeed, not only did we find small specs of gray but they also fit the pattern of the pinholes. We then examined the area of the cosmonauts’ backs where the corresponding suits had been penetrated by the gray matter. Looking closely with the magnifying glass we found what appeared to be needle pricks in the same pattern as in the spacesuits. The gray matter had apparently struck the craft with such velocity that small volumes of it penetrated the spacecraft, then was scattered as if from a shotgun blast. A small amount had penetrated the skin of all three cosmonauts — causing instant death. ”

“During 1977 the United States launched two probes to explore the outer planets of our solar system. On August 20, 1977, Voyager 2 was launched from Cape Kennedy in Florida on a trajectory that would take it on a flyby of Jupiter in July of 1979 and then on to Saturn in August of 1981. The probe would also visit Uranus and Neptune before leaving our solar system. … ”Both probes carried a phonograph record and a cartridge and needle to play it. On the copper record were greetings in many languages, music, sounds of animals which live on Earth, and digital information by which intelligent beings elsewhere in space could determine where Earth was located. All of this in case other intelligent life in the universe came upon the probes. In addition, one or both of the probes carried the toxic gray matter safely out of our solar system, thus disposing of enough poison to kill every human on Earth.”

[edit on 12/10/2009 by x2Strongx]

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   
I'm confused.

This reports starts by claiming that the cosmonauts died from pneumonia, but then later says that the grey matter killed them instantly upon penetrating their skin.

Now I'm no doctor, but I'm pretty sure you can't die instantly from pneumonia

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   
i thought that dark matter and dark energy are just inventions of the scientific world to use as values so that "their" science equations work out. They are made up values.

I did not realize that theory was fact. I must be wrong.

NEXT

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I hope you don't mind too much, but I am going to re-phrase that last quote a bit.

i thought that global warming and climate change are just inventions of the scientific world to use as values so that "their" science equations work out. They are made up values.

I did not realize that theory was fact. I must be wrong

x2Strongx thank you for adding this to the forum topics.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I thought I saw somewhere that these Cosmonauts died due to losing cabin pressure on re-entry and their blood boiled.

Edit to add: They also weren't wearing pressure suits if I remember correctly. I may be thinking of a different mission though.

Peace

[edit on 10-12-2009 by Dr Love]

top topics

join