It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse ventura conspiracy theory episode two

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave

I really don't care to research this on such a piddling micro level that I need to know what the name of the Saudi gov't official was who went to the surviving relatives' families to confirm if their son was missing. Do you?

Yes actually. Partly because it just does not even sound right and partly because it contradicts what the FBI had said. Why two different stories?

The FBI had collected the DNA from tiny traces of skin on the steering wheels of vehicles hired by the hijackers and from hair samples recovered from their hotel rooms.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   

GoodOlDave

I appreciate the craftsmanship piecing together (your) version of events.

Irrefutable evidence remains though. Most people forget the little things, but let's try to remember a few shall we?

1. The White House was warned by several World Bodies the US would be attacked in such a fashion as to fly planes into buildings within NYC. Even a radio broadcaster got the exact month right. He has since passed being gunned down by authorities, but no need to expand on this further.

2. September 10th starts an audit into the Pentagon for 2.3 Trillion in missing funds. This audit takes place in the same wing of the Pentagon which was to be struck and burned to a crisp. These auditors have since passed... Goodbye 2.3 Trillion audit.

Note: The portion of the Pentagon targeted was the only part renovated preventing further damage to the remaining structure.

3. Building 7 which also collapsed contained sensitive documents in several prominent cases. In particular the players involved with Enron. There goes a few Federal court cases right out the window.

Note: Building 7 fell at free-fall speed for several seconds.

4. Put Options on airline and insurance stocks saw roughly a 600% increase leading up to the event. I'm sure you've heard about the six week old insurance policy on the Trade Centers as well.

Note: Following the money is a basic concept.

5. Halliburton and Hunt picked up some lucrative deals re-building and refining inside Iraq. Halliburton operates in Iran under a corporate umbrella going against US Embargo. You find no-bid contracts and loopholes "gone wild" during this time in history. I'm surprised there isn't a DVD out yet starring Bush and Cheney frolicking in the sand.

Now does everyone understand what the evidence points to? A slaughter. Care to guess what one of the main motives might be? It's about as old as sin... Only thing you can deflect here Dave is which motive becomes accurate.

Good luck in your pursuits.

[edit on 10-12-2009 by Americanist]

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Whatever evidence there is or isn’t supporting one claim or the other. There is one piece of evidence that cannot be denied.

And that piece of evidence is, Tower 7 going down in a controlled demolition. If you believe that wasn’t a controlled demo then you are lying to yourself.

They cannot set up a precise demo like that in a few hours surrounded by chaos, the ONLY answer is that they knew what was going to happen on that day and were prepared for it.

When written in Chinese, the word crisis is composed of two characters. One represents danger and the other represents opportunity.
- John F. Kennedy

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
And GoodolDave does his usual routine of ranting about "Conspiracy Monger." this and "Damn Fool Conspiracy Sites." that.Dave a few months back we had a JFK Assassination Case Review thread and we did not see hide nor hair of you I mean this is the kind of thing that you carry on about and yet you were not posting about how wrong we all are.I guess it's just easier to cherry pick topics and posters then to actually debate and back up your claims.Once more Dave if all this is such a waste of time and energy and it's clear that the ideas on ATS upsets you so much why continue to post here?

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
...can someone explain the black box or whatever it was...that indicated that the cabin door to the pilots was not breached? I heard about this before hearing it here. How can that be?

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I don't know about you, but Dave makes me a better man...

It helps to simplify, stick to what issues you can prove, and present an open and shut case.

He should change his name to GoodJobDave!

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Maybe the black boxes were inside that mound of molten metal that shouldn't have been there

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Maybe the black boxes were inside that mound of molten metal that shouldn't have been there

Well said... When someone mentions 9/11 from now on just point out molten metal, Tower 7, and following the money trail.

Show them a picture of the woman standing inside the impact site along with videos of the jumpers to personalize the event. It should work...

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by huntergatherer

....the truth will set us all free....

The joke is that this is the CIA motto, but their meaning of the word "free" is another joke. It's like the def of "peace" in the Iron Mt. Report.
The CIA def of free is dead.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I betcha he had to be real careful in the making of this one. One good thing that came out of it: THE SEED WAS PLANTED FOR THE VIEWERS.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Res Ipsa
...can someone explain the black box or whatever it was...that indicated that the cabin door to the pilots was not breached? I heard about this before hearing it here. How can that be?

Your question really makes me wonder actually.

I remember just days before this premiered, Pilots for 9/11 Truth showed that the flight data from Flight 77 (the one that hit the Pentagon) indicated that its cockpit door was never opened from take off to impact, and the software checked to see if the door was open every 4 seconds. So either the door was opened and closed within one of those 4 second windows, or else the door was never opened at all.

Then on this episode of Conspiracy Theory, Jesse says he was informed by the Ground Zero clean up guy who testified to seeing one of the black boxes personally, that someone who had listened to the recordings told him that the hijackers were in the cockpit before take-off and that ground control was aware of this.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by renrivers

Great post!Star to you my friend!

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   
i just gone done reading this entire thread and i came to a conclusion:
i enjoyed reading the bickering between goodoldave vs. everybody more than i enjoyed the show.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   
The hijackers in the cockpit before take off caught me totally off guard and I as well thought of what Pilots for Truth came up with in regards to flight-77. The fact that the ground worker came up with that fact, it seems very credible. Its not something that even entered my own mind, or most people I know. Just comes out of "left field" and throws a curve.

Very interesting indeed and its definitely something to think about.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   
The revelation that the hijackers were already in the cockpit is interesting if these patsies were part of the drills it makes some sense a standard hijacking scenario would have the supposed hijackers taking over the plane right on the run way and then make their demands known they get word that the drill has been changed to have the jet take off and land at JFK only for it to be one of the planes that crashed into the TWC along with the bombs that took down both towers.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by middleclasssoldier
i just gone done reading this entire thread and i came to a conclusion:
i enjoyed reading the bickering between goodoldave vs. everybody more than i enjoyed the show.

Happy to oblige. We're here to entertain.

When Swampy's off fixing F-16s, it creates a dogpile vacuum.

Fortunately, GoodOl "Damned Fool Conspiracy Website" Dave has stepped up to fill the void.

[edit on 11-12-2009 by GoldenFleece]

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Americanist
5. Halliburton and Hunt picked up some lucrative deals re-building and refining inside Iraq. Halliburton operates in Iran under a corporate umbrella going against US Embargo. You find no-bid contracts and loopholes "gone wild" during this time in history. I'm surprised there isn't a DVD out yet starring Bush and Cheney frolicking in the sand.

Not sure where they flew off to.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8ea3d540cdf8.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 01:27 AM
link   
I found the testimony from Rodriguez the maintenance worker pretty interesting. He said that he and atleast 13 other people had felt rumbles from a blast of some sort underneath the lower levels of the trade towers, while they were in the basement a few minutes before the planes hit the towers. Ventura had Rodriguez on briefly during the beginning but never cut back to him later on in the episode.

[edit on 11-12-2009 by Inquiring Mind]

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 01:49 AM
link   
i find one thing interesting that not many people, or anyone that i know of, have ever mentioned

the fact that never in history, buildings made with similar material, never went down the way they did that day

yet on this day, within hours apart, 3 buildings, all affected in different areas in different ways, collapsed incredibly similar to each other from a visual standpoint

none toppled over, or leaned dramatically to a side, they didnt fall at all these different rates

they each fell in the same visually similar manner

if you make a model, and use structural damage from fire as the source of the models collapse, im sure each model would fall slightly differently

yet when you look at the "footprints" of the buildings that fell, they are all very similar in a fairly confined area

lets avoid the whole giant conspiracy and just focus on that, how did the buildings fall that way?

lets get rid of the things that make people look at 911 supporters as crazy and just focus on the things we know rather then the things we cant prove

we cant prove with current knowledge any link between the government and 911

sure there are great conspiracies

but time and resources are wasted shouting about the government, when we could simply be shouting about the things that are wrong with what we were told happened and what we saw happen

lets just give the government the benefit of the doubt until we have more proof, maybe they made a mistake, maybe its a giant conspiracy

either way its our job to find out the truth, we will never do that until we let the government part of the conspiracy rest and start to get investigations that can paint a fuller picture, then if that picture reveals the hand of the government, we can go back to the conspiracy board and label which one was right

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave

Originally posted by hgfbob
and...WHERE..is this "AIR", contained and compressed on a floor with a HUGE impact hole and ALL the windows gone?
...that IS how it works you know....you need to CONTAIN the air BEFORE you can compress it

That was a fire fighter on the scene who reported that it was the compression of air that caused explosions as the towers collapsed, not me. What's good for the goose is good for the gander- are you claiming that first responders and fire fighters are lying?

It seems to be that the criteria you hold for acceptable credibility is NOT the source of the information, but whether or not it happens to agree with what you yourself want to believe. I don't have to tell you that smacks of an ulterior agenda on your part, do I?

nnooo..shilly boy..that's not what I said

pretty shilly of you to TWIST to suit YOUR needs...

I asked why the explosive ejections seen discharging equally on all 4 sides of he towers, as SOON as there is movement, and gave one source of what it CAN'T be....

you must agree with the "fireman" you quote.....don't you?

for to have this explosive discharge showing through at the same time there is movement, that would mean it is created a split second BEFORE there is movement in the building, for us to see it when we do

and if that's the case...what is the mechanism that creates this dynamically moving ....AIR?

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join