It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Martial Law in Philippines Province

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 06:24 AM
link   
There's Martial Law in an area in the Philippines, keep a watch on this, do not believe the reasons that they give for the current Martial Law.

Martial Law in Philippines Province

Philippines is a UN(WHO) laboratory and has been since a long way back. They have set the story for Ebola to combine with Swine Flu in pigs there. This will then be used to justify forced vaccinations in 2010

Why are scientists so worried about Ebola in the Philippines

Keep a watch on the Philippines and if you know anyone there ask them for information.

The most likely explanation for the killings is that they were people who knew too much.

[edit on 5-12-2009 by jameshawkings]

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 07:13 AM
link   
I hope Art Bell and his wife made it out in time.. C2C may be a good source of news on this as Art's wife and her family is from the Philippines.

[edit on 5-12-2009 by JohnPhoenix]

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   
What, my birthplace is under attacked. May God help them

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by starwarsisreal

starwarsisreal,

Your birth place has been under attack for many years, UNICEF (part of the United Nations) has sterilized millions of women there, they use vaccines and pretend they are to protect the women from tetanus. They also give toxic vaccines to the children and if a mother refuses they take her children away.

This extract is from Life Site News

- In 1995, the Catholic Women's League of the Philippines won a court order halting a UNICEF anti-tetanus program because the vaccine had been laced with B-hCG, a hormone that sterilizes and causes miscarriages in its recipients. The Supreme Court of the Philippines found the surreptitious sterilization program had already vaccinated three million women, aged 12 to 45. B-hCG-laced vaccine was also found in at least four other developing countries.

Many other countries have been under similar sterilization attacks too, such as Nigeria and Brazil.

[edit on 5-12-2009 by jameshawkings]

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

Thanks John, I'll check C2C out

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I just hope that Manny Pacquiao doesn't catch whatever they're cooking up. I really don't want anything to get in the way of his fight with Floyd Mayweather next March

top topics

join