It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satanic US Government

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by sphinx551

I really think you need to examine your priorities and try to keep things in perspective. I wish for that also but do you realize I am telling you children are being systematically and ritualistically brutalized and even slaughtered by people who go to Church on Sundays and are power players in the media, big business and government?

I will have to assume you never looked at the links and so forgive you...this time.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hastobemoretolife

That's hilarious. What show is that from?

I think they all watch it, all our tax money has to go somewhere!

Yeah Hysterical...what a sense of humor.
I expect you are the life of the party...no?

You might wonder how so many people can keep a secret this big?
It starts with a party...(there you go!) some alcohol and a naked young boy or a girl if you prefer...then let nature take it's course.
Now throw in some credible witnesses and a photographer...
You have what you need to manipulate anyone.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   
John DeCamp, was on the radio show Guns and Butter. He was interviewed about his investigation into the financial and child abuse Franklin scandal. He also discusses some of his experience as an Army Captain during the Vietnam War (he was part of the Phoenix Program) and his work with former CIA Director, William E. Colby.

DeCamp is a former Nebraska State Senator, author and attorney.

After all these years DeCamp still seems to be deeply shaken.
www.kpfa.org...

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   
"And the devil said unto him, All this power will I give thee, and the glory of them: for that is delivered unto me; and to whomsoever I will I give it..."(Luke 4:6)

...the requirement being if you worship Satan! Makes complete sense. (All the world power,in the hands of the "elite"!?) Satan may be the king of this world,but not for much longer,and God is still ultimately in control,no matter how much it might appear otherwise.

He is patient,wanting as many to come to Him that will.

Believe me,when I first started seeing these things,in politics,especially,it opened up a whole new way of seeing things. I knew there was a "body of Christ",but I came to see even more clearly the "body of evil".

You are on a very good path towards wisdom,in my opinion,rusethorcain!
Glad to see you connecting-the-dots!

[edit on 22-8-2010 by On the Edge]

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   
All of these things you speak of, HUMANITY in a nutshell. Worship, ritual, sex, lust, murder, lies, violence. All Human, sorry to ..... on the parade, but this is HUMANITY we are speaking of. Lets mutilate genitals, slap a woman when she gets out of line, use violence to control..etc. etc...
HUMANS conrol HUMANITY, therefore all the vices are implied. Nothing concerning HUMAN depravity should suprise anyone. Lets call it SATAN, JESUS, MOHAMMAD, no matter the name still HUMAN depravity.

Hi my name is Joe sh** my friends and I would like to envite your child to our...add religion/government... endoctrination facility. No need to worry everyone we employ are fine upstanding citizens of the human race, who prescribe to a certain...add religion/government.. philosophy. You have no need to worry, because really, in the end it will benifit your child greatly.

What parent would want to hold their precious child back from possibly attaining a higher status in life. Surely it must be better than their current slavehood existance. Especially if this obviously elite, upstanding member of the community says so.
Now we have the perfect pedophilia storm.

Welcome to HUMANITY, welcome to HUMAN organization.
SICKNESS is the rule, not the exeption.

HAIL THE STATE

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Hey, look here man, something bad happened to someone like you once; and, you're getting it off your mind by ridding your though pattern that you mad it happen somehow. OK. Everyone's a

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Please sir, do elaborate.

Also during your elaboration, would you kindly string togather a coherant sentence.

Think before typing random, sporadic, firings of your mental nerve endings.

HAIL...add prefered hallucination...

appologies, for thread derailment.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by rusethorcain

God did create evil but it stems from free will maybe the most important thing god gave us, but it's sick all these experiments the government and cults did/do to people from MK-Ultra too human sacrifice and now organized stalking and direct energy weapon attacks, they try and create fear and use that energy for there bidding and they also believe that if they kill someone that force from the sacrifice can some how elevate them to power......the whole things sick, but good job getting the truth out there.....star and flag for you.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Anyone interested in the details of the Franklin and Finders case is welcome to comment in my thread.

It's not a general what if? thread but more of a effort to try to establish the details. I haven't come far yet as interest in the details seems not to be very great. Anyway I thought I'd post the link.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 24-8-2010 by NichirasuKenshin]

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by godsenddeath
Please sir, do elaborate.

Also during your elaboration, would you kindly string togather a coherant sentence.

Think before typing random, sporadic, firings of your mental nerve endings.

HAIL...add prefered hallucination...

appologies, for thread derailment.

Whatever you have left in your stash you've been smoking, flush it.

You are using too many adjectives, which is a sign you're on a bad trip. I'm just trying to be your friend.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Upon further research of the topic, frankly I cant stand much more, all of the informaion and theories do not suprise. But, (add expletive) its bone chilling. However, everyone keeps saying Satanic, Occult/Cult does not imply simply a bunch of satanists. Its nothing more than a brainwashing group of pedophiles sanctioned by THE STATE. The rituals, simply a means to an end, CONTROL. Most if not all the terrible things humans are capable of are due to some form of control. Shouldnt suprise anyone politicians and elites partake in pedophilia, they love power. Power my friends is the truly wicked force.
The STATE does as it pleases.

HAIL THE STATE

edit: terrible spelling
[edit on 24-8-2010 by godsenddeath]

[edit on 24-8-2010 by godsenddeath]

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I will stand with God. I don't want to indoctrinate anyone. There will be a time when He will not strive with us any longer. The decision you make will be your own. Anyone who has seriously researched the Illuminati and their pseudo-elite brothers is aware of the Satanic Ritual that is going on all over the world. All I would ask any of you to do is test the Spirits. I am not into religious ritual in the least, so I'm not asking you to go to church or anything like that. It is strongly stated that in the End people will follow doctrines of demons. If some of you would call me names, feel free to do so. I am an independant thinker, and I spend a lot of time outside of the box, and am NOT a Bible Thumper. All I'm saying is that the choice is yours, period. I enjoyed the interview very much, and thank you for putting it up.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Why do people even bother with the grandest of all Disclosures.

Wow, now I'm enlightened someone might try to do something to me, and something else has already taken care of it with some twist of fate.

Thanks, friends, now I know. You can, without doubt, get F'ed up. yeah

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   
All religion/ideology is in and of the mind. Many people often speculate on drug/substance abuse. However, the same brain chemicals cause the same nueron firings, and euphoric feelings during any spiritualexperience.

I myself take many spiritual outings, in nature, the only drug being the mind. To place a label or name on it is to add human perspective on human manifested reality.

Enjoy your self inflicted chemical release.

These people are enjoying stated release through pedophilia. And who can/could/would do anything. Being STATE sanctioned none could possibly believe.

[edit on 25-8-2010 by godsenddeath]

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   
most ppl bash satanism without having the slightest clue of what it means.

no ones said it so i will, what's wrong with being a satanist? whats wrong with being a pagan?

historically speaking Christianity is the new kid on the block. arrogant, deadly, and full of $hit. and thats not my opinion. thats the truth.

satan teaches to be god. church teaches to get on your knees, and beg for forgiveness while they screw you with a smile, like a slave, like sheep being led to the slaughter house. blinded in light completely unaware that they depend on your complete submission.

/formerchristianrant

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by godsenddeath
Enjoy your self inflicted chemical release.

These people are enjoying stated release through pedophilia. And who can/could/would do anything. Being STATE sanctioned none could possibly believe.

[edit on 25-8-2010 by godsenddeath]

For all I know, you're played out and would like to bury a child, being a childless play through.

You shouldn't celebrate such a thing, unless of course, you HAD to stop it, and on some sense of justice take care of all 'who knew'.

That's just me of course, and I would understand.

Best of luck to you in all of your endeavours, you seem like such a nice person...

[edit on 8/25/2010 by passingthought]

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Bohemian grove? skull and bones overall freemasonry?
i mean come on once you open your eyes and see
you will see! see the truth for what it is
and that is..hard to say without sounding like a completely crazy
tinfoil hat wearing lunatic but that is that the world is run by a bunch of satanic worshipping losers, who overall act out to carry the wishes of lucifer himself. read the bible. it spoke for it. watch out for the false prophets!

<< 1   >>

join