It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I believe the OS!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by impressme

I know right? ignorance is bliss! I can now insult anyone who doesn't believe in the OS. I can get away with belittling comments without sufficient proof! i can claim anything i want as long as it supports the OS, and i can get away with it!

Fox news, MSNBC, CNN, are my favorite news sources now. cant you tell they care for us with all the terror, and war talk? its ok because we can know THEY are looking out for our security!

I cant wait to call someone an insane conspiracy theorist with no life who lives in their parents basement who comes up with fairy tales that dont support the OS. ITS OK because i have the sheeples support on it!

Dont worry impressme, there are a lot of seats available. i cant believe it took me so long to cross to the other team. im no longer a OS denier and it feels awesome!!!

Oh.... crap....

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   
To witness first-hand how liberating it is for an ex-truther to finally accept the OS, it is .... moving. I never fully realized all the benefits of believing in the OS till now.

Count me in to, I'm coming onboard with the OS. I am ready to surrender myself wholly and unquestionably to trust in the governments version of all events of importance to me and my country.

Thanks for the inspiration

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Count me in! It's such a weight to carry all that "questioning and researching" baggage that I'd forgotten what it's like to be "free" and carry the Official Story flag.

Gosh thanks ugie for helping 'see the light' and cast away these 'evil and misguided' notions that some people in position to do something about 911 beforehand did nothing.

And obviously there were no 'secondary explosions' because there were no reports of such nonsense.

My mind is clear again, how liberating!!!

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
i'm joining the anti-truther zombie movement. seems sweet!
just a couple volts through the frontal lobes, mmmm, ....*ZZZZZZZZFT*....huh?

i....love...the...gubermint....
all hail the leader, the leader is good.

i like freedom fries and apple pie.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I'm really trying to find a way to give a damn about your story, but I can't.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   
thanks for crossing over guys, isnt it something else!? cant you smell it? cant you feel it? It is called liberation from liberty, and freedom, but its all ok as ive stated, everything that was caused by 9/11, is for our protection, our children's slaver-err-protection, we should send Bush, and Cheney thank you letters, thank them for their mistake-errr-leadership, and heroism.

Isnt it great to know that "they' Are out for us... err out for our protection?

its awesomely DISGUSTING!

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 04:34 AM
link   
I couldnt resist adding this....

This is an awesome guide on how to be a debunker!

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Let's just focus on 9/11 Conspiracies rather than promoting false dichotomies and straw men, which is not what this forum is for.

Thanks.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join