It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So i have the Swine Flu

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Started up a couple of days ago with a sore throat and sore ears, worsened yesterday, and stupid me decided to go out in my friends car on a car trip, my other friend in front of us on his motorbike went around a corner a little too fast and crashed, he was fine but we had to wait for the recovery truck for 2 hours, at night and it was -3..

That night i could not sleep at all, my nose was blocked completely, i kept having halluctionations when trying to sleep and i had a banging headache, woke up today much worse, ache all over, rang the hotline and i have a tamiflu code, not that im going to use it..

I caught it off my barber apparently, he sneezed whilst doing my hair, only not to wash his hands and later found out he had it aswell.

So im back off to bed.. With a strange feeling in my lungs and im a bit wheezy.

See you soon ATS

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Good luck, take lots of vitamin C and D, lots of bed rest and wear a sweat-top to bed, sweat the evil out

Other than that I'd recommend you find a new barber. A more hygenic one.

[edit on 1/12/09 by DataWraith]

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 07:40 AM
link   
I hope you feel better soon (and that it is not transmissible via keyboards
). But this does give me hope in that when me and my husband had regular flu, we couldn't muster the energy to raise a finger - let alone type a few words on the computer. Don't they say the definition of (ordinary) flu is when you see a £10 note flutter down past your window and don't have the strength/will to go and get it?

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by unicorn1

I'd have to be dead to not go after that tenner.
Hell I'd get up off my deathbed to go pick up a pound coin these days.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 08:00 AM
link   
I know this wouldn't be approved of by many people on here -

but for the love of all thats sacred, go to the doctor. Now.

I don't want to scare you, but a friend of mine got swine flu. He tried the whole staying in resting thing - was getting really strong hallucinations etc, that was the last we heard of him on a friday... he was found in his bed on the sunday, apparently passed in his sleep.

Doctors! Go! Quick!

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by selfisolated
I know this wouldn't be approved of by many people on here -

but for the love of all thats sacred, go to the doctor. Now.

I don't want to scare you, but a friend of mine got swine flu. He tried the whole staying in resting thing - was getting really strong hallucinations etc, that was the last we heard of him on a friday... he was found in his bed on the sunday, apparently passed in his sleep.

Doctors! Go! Quick!

I totally agree, if you feel the symptoms getting worse go to your doctors asap. You may have an underlying problem you are unaware of. Don't panic but make sure you see someone if your symptoms get worse. better to look like a hypocondriac than being dead

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I hope you feel better soon, you should see a Doctor so he can x-ray your lungs at least.

I got sick in June, went to the ER because I couldn't breath and they told me I only had influenza A and gave me some cough syrup. I had respitory problems for 3 weeks. i got better then it came back and lasted a week. Afterward I got a bacterial skin infection which I am stil being treated for. I was told I probably got it because my immune system was so weak.

After reading these boards i am starting to wonder if i really did have the swine flu. Seemed so odd I got it in June.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
The simplest way is to take Black Elderberry, have a Google, it's a perfectly natural cure, it will sort you out fast!

top topics

join